Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] The Zydrogen Project  (Read 293 times)
Ginseng (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:26 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 08:38:10 PM by Ginseng

The era of masternode scam projects ends here.

Project Statement

The Zydrogen Project intends to become a powerhouse in the masternode space. After watching coin after coin exit scam, defraud investors, and fail to deliver on promises, it became apparent that a change was needed. By having a trusted source to review and verify the legitimacy of masternode projects, the subsect as a whole can become safer.

In addition to the community driven review service, a masternode hosting platform is on the roadmap for development. More details are available within the whitepaper.

In order to fund vital aspects of this project, such as platform development, blockchain updates, and targeted marketing, an presale will be held, starting September 17. It will run for three full weeks, during which time a (limited) free masternode promotion will be held for the community. More details are available within the Discord server.  

Additionally, as this project was born from the ashes of another scam coin, ZMG, it was taken into account that those holders should be given the opportunity for a second chance. Thus, ZMG holders will be able to participate in the presale at a discounted rate if they so choose.

Technical Specifications

Name: Zydrogen
Ticker: ZDN
Mining Algorithm: Lyra2REv2
Block Time: 120 seconds
Block Maturity Time: 1 hour
Number of Transaction Confirmations: 6
Block Reward: 40 ZDN [phase 1]
Initial Supply: 10,000,000, ZDN (5,000,000 available for swap/presale)
Galaxy Node Collateral: 30,000 ZDN
Max Supply: 107,000,000 ZDN
Reward Change Block: 1,000,000
Reward Change Factor: 0.5
ZDN Miner Reward Percentage: 47%
Galaxy Node Reward Percentage: 47%
R&D Percentage: 6%

Presale Info

ZMG SWAP PACKS
0.05 BTC + 10k ZMG = 10k ZDN
0.1. BTC + 20k ZMG = 20k ZDN
0.15 BTC + 30k ZMG = 30k ZDN

PRESALE PACKS
0.07 BTC = 10k ZDN
0.14 BTC = 20k ZDN
0.21 BTC = 30k ZDN

FalcoDuDe

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Solid Work! Looking forward to this!  Cool Cool
Tarlatata

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

Asking for customer info but not providing proof of your own identity, nor any legal company in a serious country?

Sounds like another scam trying to pray on people looking for a real project.

False promise and cartoon admin.
Ginseng (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

Asking for customer info but not providing proof of your own identity, nor any legal company in a serious country?

Sounds like another scam trying to pray on people looking for a real project.

False promise and cartoon admin.

Anonymity is highly valued within the crypto space, this is not debateable. The only customer info we are asking for is an email (throwaways can be created) and a Discord name for contact following the presale.

You are projecting an image that is not accurate. A significant amount of time and effort has been put in to reach this point, and we will not be swayed by FUD.
Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

Why have you written "Galaxy Node Collateral" and "Galaxy Node Reward"

Where has "Galaxy" come from? Isn't it a Zydrogen node?

Also, if I was to buy in presale, when do I actually receive my coins to setup a masternode?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:05:30 AM

I think this is an interesting project, the interest is the same for both the owners of the node, and for the miner. if I understand correctly, will the network be launched in November?
Ginseng (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

Why have you written "Galaxy Node Collateral" and "Galaxy Node Reward"

Where has "Galaxy" come from? Isn't it a Zydrogen node?

Also, if I was to buy in presale, when do I actually receive my coins to setup a masternode?

“Galaxy Node” is simply the term we are using to brand the masternodes. Galaxy Node = Zydrogen Masternode
Your coins will be released at most within 3 weeks of the presale completion. Bug testing on the network is needed for something of this scale, so that is most of the delay.

I think this is an interesting project, the interest is the same for both the owners of the node, and for the miner. if I understand correctly, will the network be launched in November?
We thought splitting rewards equally between miners and Galaxy Node owners would incentivize users.

Network goes live in October barring sigificant setbacks. We will keep you updated through our media channels.

altozano

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

I have my doubts, if I have not misunderstood, they want to compete against the GIN platform. What differentiates you from them? Also if in principle it is a ZMG swap, why do they want to drown the investor more? Because we do not know anything about the DeV's? Many uncertainties in this world that has been so recently broken ...
Miguelpt

Activity: 353
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

reserved for pool

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
Ginseng (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

I have my doubts, if I have not misunderstood, they want to compete against the GIN platform. What differentiates you from them? Also if in principle it is a ZMG swap, why do they want to drown the investor more? Because we do not know anything about the DeV's? Many uncertainties in this world that has been so recently broken ...

The goal of this project is not to swap ZMG. We are not picking up the pieces made by the scamming runaway dev team. All we are doing is giving those holders the opportunity to regain some of their lost value in the long run.

As for the difference in platform, our whitepaper states we have several unique features. Such as the option of renting nodes with BTC at market price (rather than being routed via exchange), instant hot wallet withdrawals, and risk profiles for each coin.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

How can you guarantee that your project will not become a Scam? What guarantees will investors receive in your project beyond what they received in others (hint - no, as before). I would like to invest, but most of the project with masternodes became a Scam.
Ginseng (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

How can you guarantee that your project will not become a Scam? What guarantees will investors receive in your project beyond what they received in others (hint - no, as before). I would like to invest, but most of the project with masternodes became a Scam.

The fact that our documentation shows that we are serious. The whole point of this project is to prevent that from happening to others. We would not waste our time creating a thought out concept, with a well written whitepaper, with a unique coin + reward distribution, improvement on existing platforms, etc if we were going to run away and scam. Our team has put significant time and effort researching the space, and running a legitimate project will be much more profitable for everyone involved, investors included. We are also investigating collaboration with the KYD project to potentially alleviate some of the fears.
altozano

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

in the discord, still nobody has changed the ZMG, little future I see ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: