Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo Japan to Launch Crypto Exchange  (Read 537 times)
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Awesome news for crypto. It proves that big companies are now interested to accept bitcoin and crypto. I think when google,facebook this kind of company works for bitcoin, the bitcoin price will rise again like the last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

I believe that Japan is the most liberal country to cryptocurrency. The first exchange trading Bitcoin appeared in Japan. And as we all can see - now Japan is the country that provides the most free conditions for cryptocurrency projects.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

The Financial Service Agency FSA (the top financial regulatory agency) in Japn has revealed plans by Yahoo Japan to launch a crypto-currency exchange platform within Japan and extended to other parts of the world. Currently, FSA has received at least 160 applications from different companies to launch their own exchange. It will be noted that Bitbox, (launched by Line Corp) had its license approved by FSA and they are currently operational overseas.
 Yahoo, unlike facebook and Gmail seem to be less critical about crypto-currency, Yahoo Finance is already reporting several crypto projects in development, their interest in launching a crypto exchange will certainly be a welcome development and could drive crypto adoption as it shows cryptos in a better light.
What is your opinion on this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Credit :
https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-regulator-crypto-regulations/
https://news.bitcoin.com/yahoo-japan-confirms-entrance-into-crypto-space/
Japan is one of the countries that are developing today. And taking apart in crypto space will make everything more possible. Now, I know why Japan is well-known country in terms of innovating in technology. I hope I can also see a project made in Japan.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

I think it's a good breakthrough made by Yahoo, because as we all know Yahoo's popularity is decreasing at the moment, Yahoo is targeting crypto fans who are developing at this time, to get their popularity back when other platforms are actually critical of crypto. I hope it's not just Yahoo Japan that launched this crypto exchange platform.

Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

Im sure its a great crypto exchange and when we say “japan” you can always assure that it is at its best and loyal to people, even me im interested in that exchange when im already residing in Japan.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Yet another good news toward mass adoption. To add to it, a cryptocurrency friendly country, Japan, will be launching it. Hence, we can expect great things from it.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

The Financial Service Agency FSA (the top financial regulatory agency) in Japn has revealed plans by Yahoo Japan to launch a crypto-currency exchange platform within Japan and extended to other parts of the world. Currently, FSA has received at least 160 applications from different companies to launch their own exchange. It will be noted that Bitbox, (launched by Line Corp) had its license approved by FSA and they are currently operational overseas.
 Yahoo, unlike facebook and Gmail seem to be less critical about crypto-currency, Yahoo Finance is already reporting several crypto projects in development, their interest in launching a crypto exchange will certainly be a welcome development and could drive crypto adoption as it shows cryptos in a better light.

Credit :
Good move I think, all this will be profitable of course if all of this will take place under the best scenario, and yet say nothing when the actions are not. We need to follow this news.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

There has been a lot of good news lately about cryptocurrency.  New exchanges seem to be opening everywhere in addition to more crypto services for the average consumer.  The amount of Bitcoin ATMs are growing and more people are starting to learn about crypto.  All this positive news but the prices don't seem to be reacting to any of it.  It's a bit puzzling but I think whales are manipulating the prices down so they can accumulate.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

For me its a very good news. Even though it will not have a very big impact to bitcoin market price but it is still a good one and will have an effect in people point of view about the current events happening to market. Some people are spreading fud that bitcoin is dead due to huge downfall since last dec 2017. These types of news is what we need to spreaf to boosts the morale of all crypto people.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

I dont think that this news will affect any good for the market as today market is down more then 3 to 5% and what is the reason dont know but normal is that short term traders have booked profit.

This news will only be good when they get approval and yahoo Japan comes open with ICO for their exchange.

Actually this news can help to people losing their hope
Nothing to bad to expect if that's news brings for cryptocurrency of bitcoin increase their price

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Credit :

That would be great since it would really add in the favor of crypto currencies. This would be another step to innovation and would like to promote more on crypto.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Awesome news for crypto. It proves that big companies are now interested to accept bitcoin and crypto. I think when google,facebook this kind of company works for bitcoin, the bitcoin price will rise again like the last year.

Obviously this is what we were looking for, in business as much you are popular you will grow automatically. Well this how it's going now. It a happy news for everyone and I hope other companies too have to follow this. I hope the value of BTC will increase now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Yahoo is a big company, and he sees great opportunities in the Cryptocurrency business. So that they open a new exchange of Cryptocurrency, of course this will give crypto traders an option where they will buy their coins. and I hope there will be more and more large companies joining Cryptocurrency, so Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are growing faster.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Yet another good news toward mass adoption. To add to it, a cryptocurrency friendly country, Japan, will be launching it. Hence, we can expect great things from it.
I dont think this news has been able to push the price of Bitcoin in anyway. I hate to sound a little bit pessimistic here but that's my truth. Japan is a known bitcoin friendly country. I don't think any news coming from there will impact majorly on bitcoin. We should be having positive news on bitcoin from sworn bitcoin enemy countries if we are to get the mass adoption we seek for bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

I dont think this news has been able to push the price of Bitcoin in anyway. I hate to sound a little bit pessimistic here but that's my truth. Japan is a known bitcoin friendly country. I don't think any news coming from there will impact majorly on bitcoin. We should be having positive news on bitcoin from sworn bitcoin enemy countries if we are to get the mass adoption we seek for bitcoin.
Do not believe on every story that you read over on the internet, it's just deceiving our mind to fall on their hidden agenda so that they could get a good profit from our ignorance. I think everything in the market was being manipulated by some high ranking rich people in the community. But Japan really has it again and i think it will bring a big impact to the community.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

Yes, this is great news. Everyone knows about Yahoo, it's a huge company. Now they are coming with the crypto exchange, I hope very soon they will achieve their goals and achievements.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

Do not believe on every story that you read over on the internet, it's just deceiving our mind to fall on their hidden agenda so that they could get a good profit from our ignorance. I think everything in the market was being manipulated by some high ranking rich people in the community. But Japan really has it again and i think it will bring a big impact to the community.
You do make a point about not believing in every story posted online cause some people use it as a means of manipulating the market price but I want you to know that the possibility of this exact story to be genuine is 90% because Japan have proofed to be a welcoming and friendly national even during the Chinese government rejection.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Bitcoin would have to be tiny really for news about just another exchange to really move the price. Maybe some years ago it would. But these days the market is much bigger and more mature I think.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

Meh, Microsoft announced they would accept bitcoin and that did nothing for the price. Microsoft stopped taking bitcoin and that did nothing to the price. I don’t think it really matters at all.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Meh, Microsoft announced they would accept bitcoin and that did nothing for the price. Microsoft stopped taking bitcoin and that did nothing to the price. I don’t think it really matters at all.
maybe this doesn't change too much in exchange, but this will be one of crypto's future supports because YAHOO is one of the most widely used in the world at least everyone in the world can know crypto technology through YAHOO and this will bring in new investors

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: