Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD CRISIS IN 2018  (Read 1119 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

There always seem to be someone that says that the economy is crashing every single year, and it really just never happens. Even global recessions have been survivable. I really don't see the death of the global economy in my lifetime.

Either way, gold is very scarce and there's no way hoarding it will be able to save a failing economy. It could help citizens of a failing economy though. It's unlikely that Bitcoin will be affected by any local crisis, but I seriously doubt it would be unaffected by a global one, where everything falls off a cliff.

Everyone has different theories, but ultimately, I hope we never find out.
If you don't see a global collapse happening, then you're either too stupid or you're ignorant to even think about it. Every country has a fuckall GDP, people are taking more loans and not ever paying back. The cost that these loans come at itself are so fucked. An average of the interest rates is estimated to be at around 60-70% PA. Welfare system of every country sucks. On top of that, people are entitled to pay taxes which they don't,and the taxes rates is another fucking barrier. People are too interested in bothering about how they look on their Instagram,or if fish4hoes.com is a good site or not. On top of that, people are interested in going for wars witj other countries because bitch their ego is fucking huge.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

1998,2008, and now 2018 I think this is now also an economic crisis especially this is felt in the crypto currency investment business, many investors suffer losses then selling their assets ontak this triggers a deeper fall in prices, and invites other investors to make sales their assets, this was also triggered by an economic attack by the United States on some countries,
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:50:54 PM by acheampong64

I think you are merely speculating, How do you know which country is going to bankrupt and which one is not? on the other hands it doesn't affect the crypto markets price only drops in a dramatic way if some big exchanges are hacked and there will be a panicked selling again like last time.
Oh but I don't think he's just saying anything to derogate any country. He's right, economies are getting tanked each day and the superpowers are also continuing to maximize their economic powers. The world is being controlled by some few countries but it's occurring "subconsciously" so we don't see it well. For instance, China is taking over the African economies- they keep on offering huge loans with partnerships and so on and so forth. We're in a new form of colonization.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

it is true that the world is currently experiencing a crisis and that has happened to Venezuela, and it is possible that Crypto could also be affected.
In some countries in Europe also are still in a crisis, we are experiencing a big dump in some market. In my place, the inflation is very high and our economy are slowing down, maybe we are really in a crisis and later on, world financial crisis will happen again as debt worldwide continues to rise. Hopefully, cryptomarket can be the key to prevent it or may this can be a good alternative if crisis happens globally.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

hypothetically true, if we are to study the previous years, the economy is getting worst every year, these are results of current crisis in the rich countries, conflicts and war against each superpower, ever growing population and unemployment in almost all economic countries, this will surely affects crypto in such a massive way, inflations are a common problem globally. it is like a domino, an after effect  due to wars and conflicts in different parts of the world. politically ruled out. natural disasters occurs destroying lives and properties adds up to the factors that affect the worlds economy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

What is the essence of hoarding gold if there will be a global crisis? Gold could be beneficial if the crisis is restricted to just one location. Neither Cryptocurrency nor Gold will be very beneficial in a global crisis. The new Gold in my opinion would be long lasting quality food
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.

You seem to be overly paranoid for recession. World economy is not going to fall and even if it does it would be far from chaos that some people have in their mind. However, it would be good for cryptocurrency as people would need to invest their money elsewhere when real recession hits the market but it won't be as bad. no chaos.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

It is interesting to see how China is becoming the world's strongest financial superpower. Nowadays, USA does not seem to worry about this status anymore, as they tend to focus more on local issues. The ridiculous amount of credit China has sourced out both domestically and internationally is a bit scary, and they must be able to control the situation with strong and rational regulations to avoid a worldwide crisis.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.
Early Turkey was said to face crisis and then now, its Dubai's turn. Its true that gold is much appreciated to hold in times of crisis. From the bitcoin has been created, the world has not faced any crisis and so its difficult to predict the role of bitcoin if a world crisis occurs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

I can't precisely predict crisis and I don't want to claim it will happen in 2018 year, because year is close to the end,but I am sure that crysis will happen in next 3 years. S&p 500 is growing for almost 10 years without correction and the longer this period is, the stronger dropping is gonna happen.
I believe people will start to covert money in gold and in bitcoin,other top crypto currencies and as long as crypto market has very low capitalisation compared to stock market, crypto will definitely blow up!
10 x growth is the first target!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.
During crisis, everyone that has been affected would look for some remedy just to flee from it and crypto mostly with bitcoin will be an option for them. It might be affected but the effect would be very low and its probable that they would choose it as a home for the meanwhile. I'm not an economic expert but this is interesting.
Based on the last statement, certainly gold will not be available to everybody, but in this case, crypto is going to be available to everyone and for that reason we might see citizens of countries trying to utilize this space as a safety net for them so as not to get burned by a crisis.

With this kind of thing, I want to believe that even when the countries will be back from recession, if it will ever happen, people would have gotten accustomed to the usage of crypto as a currency and then the control it gives them, and will make it less appealing to even want to go back into fiat.
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.
as far as I know the countries experiencing economic crisis are countries that fail to regulate the economy in their countries by giving excessive subsidies to their citizens so that citizens become lazy to work hard because of the large subsidies from the country, especially oil-producing countries, when oil experiencing a price decline that is so far away that they will get a disaster because of their failure to regulate the economic system in their country
does it affect cypto ?? I think it's not because crypto has its own system
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

By 2018 the world economy is falling,

We are getting close to that, but not there yet.

there is currently chaos in the economy around the world.

Umm.. nope, you're incorrect.

there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year.

Bankrupt countries, or at least at the edge of bankruptcy, they are at the horizon for some time. Publicly declared bankrupt? No. That's bad business and it won't happen.

a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock.

Incorrect, by far. There are plenty of other ways, not only gold.

China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis.

Possibly China, but not US; US are usually overconfident on their printed paper.

I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.

There's no crisis, not yet.
Bitcoin will not be affected by any crisis, it works very well.
On the other hand, Bitcoin price may fall, since big investors, the real ones, may have to sell Bitcoin to save other businesses. (Edit: on the other hand, Bitcoin should rise now, before crisis, since people should buy to prepare..)

Are you sure you wanted to know anything and didn't just want to convince Bitcoiners buy gold?

Spot on, im not hearing anything about chaos in economies, ok we are hearing about trade wars
which MAY lead to something bigger but thats it.

When there are more soundings about possible crashes and such in economies Bitcoin will be a
safe haven for many.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

if in my opinion, of course it is affected. and it is clear now that bitcoin is starting to hunt every month. because bitcoin is also an economy. if the economy goes down then obviously bitcoin will go down
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

Basic assumptions, which is what I call all these. We might see a global recession in coming years, but that does not mean people will not end up living through it. It has happened in the past, it would happen again, but it is not like this would be the end of the world.

However, I believe how things want to play out should have a huge effect positively on cryptocurrency anyway as people will definitely be looking for a safe haven, and with all these trade wars going on, I guess you would not want to be in the middle of two elephants.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Economic crisis could affect the entire crypto currency by means of, it will decrease the volume of people who are engage in crypto world because of economic crisis, some investor would also tend to withdraw some of their hold bitcoin because of very low price of bitcoin, this is happen to every one who cannot afford to lose eveything and they end up cutting the nuts just to save some of their profit.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Each and everyone concerned with cryptocurrency is in a mess due to the instability of the coins on the market. Most people have become very hot and are undecided on what to do now.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Each and everyone concerned with cryptocurrency is in a mess due to the instability of the coins on the market. Most people have become very hot and are undecided on what to do now.

But they have known that this market is famous for that, market was always not stable and price were always in move so for me if someone put their money here he knew that it could go at the some down and up.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Instability though has been present since crypto took off so I don't know what mess are you talking about. If what you are pointing out is the current downfall of crypto, then its should be a eye opener for all of us because we all know that crypto can't go on a parabolic rise.

Regarding the reluctantly, its just normal though as investors are getting smarter and doesn't want to get their money burn in this bearish trend. So I wouldn't mind this mess or something, its up to us to become flexible and not blindly invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Not sure whether there will be economy crisis in 2018, but the housing market in where I live have gone down a lot lately. Crypto currency also has not recovered yet. Tech stock seems to be still doing well. We will see what happen in 2019.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: