Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD CRISIS IN 2018  (Read 1118 times)
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

This will not happen in 2018 this year. Although the world economy has already experienced a crisis, the financial crisis is usually unpredictable. Maybe it won't happen when people are ready to meet it, and politics can affect the market economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

In the U.S. it all depends on the FED. If they keep on increasing interest rates (which they will), it will be the detrement of our economy. 2019-2020 will be harsh. Plus, it will all be blamed on Trump.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

I believe in a crisis, however and a long term, just not knowing if it is a crisis that will happen in all or some countries, we hope in the future!
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.

If you are asking about the what happened this 2018 in crypto world, I can't deny that cryptocurrency face a lot of difficulty in terms of its price value. I think just recently crypto currency market was dropped for almost 27M$ where almost all altcoins declined its price value as well Bitcoin also got dumped its price too. But still majority of the bitcoin investors didn't get worry and affected by it about this situation as well.
Actually what I get about this is, it’s most the game played by investors and specially banks. On international level, they become lobby and this forward block had down the links for bitcoin.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

The world financial crisis will not come. In 2018, only a small country will have a financial crisis. Argentina and the like may happen in 2019. But the world will not happen, and all this, the cryptocurrency will disappear.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

I think, 2018 has been a tough year and a crisis for the crypto currency because since the beginning of the year until now the crypto price has continued to decline and many people have lost their money, I hope this will end soon and will recover soon

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

I think, 2018 has been a tough year and a crisis for the crypto currency because since the beginning of the year until now the crypto price has continued to decline and many people have lost their money, I hope this will end soon and will recover soon
Stay positive mate all will be getting good sooner, and yes i am agree that many people already experience losses and me also almost half of my capital already in danger but still the coins was kept into my wallet waiting for changes in market value.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

I think cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, don't affect the global crisis. It is precisely people who store bitcoin as alternative money for reserves when the global crisis occurs. Despite the fact that many countries and governments declare war on crypto, their efforts to remove crypto circulation will not be achieved. Because there are still many people who still believe in bitcoin.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I read that the global crisis is likely to be around the end of 2019 or the beginning of 2020. Experts at investment bank JPMorgan believe that the next global financial crisis will begin in 2020. This article provides an argument for this version:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/next-financial-crisis-2020-recession-world-markets-jpmorgan-a8540341.html 
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

World crisis in 2018, I dont see that happening, where is the source of your write up, or it is just a mere speculation, if it is, when economic crisis happen, it will have a negative impact on cryptocurrency, because many investors will want to convert there token to fiat in other to survive, with this CRYPTO will be affected.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:46:39 AM

I think cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, don't affect the global crisis. It is precisely people who store bitcoin as alternative money for reserves when the global crisis occurs. Despite the fact that many countries and governments declare war on crypto, their efforts to remove crypto circulation will not be achieved. Because there are still many people who still believe in bitcoin.
Cryptocurrencies are going to benefit tremendously if there is a global crisis, and this is because the next crisis is probably going to be related to fiat money and so people are going to be looking for a good form of money, some are going to buy gold and even silver but the ones that benefit the most out of the crisis are going to be those that hold bitcoin, people are going to see that and we will see a huge bubble forming.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

We have seen big crises in the world and 2018 is the crises year for bitcoin and crypto i think it is very risky year for investors and in the last month of 2017 bitcoin was in the bull market but later in the year 2018 things changes and crypto market is fully decline now.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

There are some predictions of coming world economic but not this year but would happen starting next year according to some experts. What we are experiencing now is a cryptocurrency crisis because of continuing drops of prices lead by bitcoin and ethereum. Many investors are selling their coins in panic to cut their losses but it caused the price to drop further.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

The world crisis is really affecting cryptocurrencies market and that is why everything keeps going down.  I believe that bitcoin has started to react to global issues and that is why we are seeing dumping in price without much bad news on blockchain technology. I believe that time is coming when we should start to see recovery from this economics crisis.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

The world crisis is really affecting cryptocurrencies market and that is why everything keeps going down.  I believe that bitcoin has started to react to global issues and that is why we are seeing dumping in price without much bad news on blockchain technology. I believe that time is coming when we should start to see recovery from this economics crisis.
with the crisis, of course they prioritize basic interests first. isn't the best investment using free money? hence from that the economic crisis also affected the development of cryptocurrency

paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

When we take a look at how the market is fluctuating with prices moving up and down, I come to realise the hardship we will all face coming years.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

IMO, there has always been one crisis or the other not just in 2018. Yes, so many countries are experiencing an economic downturn, but it is not peculiar to 2018. The meltdown that affected Greece did not happen in 2018. It is a wise decision for America and China to think ahead and be stocking for the rainy day. But other countries I believe are taking other measures to protect their citizens.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

It is predicted every year. Well, in principle, the right strategy, someday you will guess.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Bitcoin is part and parcel of the world economy and what ever effect the economy of the world will have direct impact on bitcoin too since bitcoin does not exist independently. And even in this year bitcoin has gone through lots of challenges ranging from tense attack and tite regulations which have resulted in the price crash we are witnessing right now.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Where are these FUDs came from? I wonder what would happen to the market if these FUDs keeps on coming and coming. We already experience the bearish market in the history again and it is almost going to happen just a little bit of days and decline and it is almost like history repeat itself. Such crisis are already been answered and fix before but it is happening again.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██