Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We have to be aware that bitcoin will not last forever  (Read 1712 times)
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

quite possible it won't last forever as we see it now. It might transform in some more advanced form, move to the next level. No worries about it.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

This is true, but lets not think of it as the end for BTC, technology does not end, it only evolves and so does the market and BTC as well, maybe some other cryptocurrencies will possibly end due to some reasons but as for BTC I don't see it ending rather than starting a new era since Bitcoin cannot be passive and just stay like this forever, it needs renovation and development.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

As we all know, nothing on Earth remains forever. And there is also a saying that there is  no Guru for whole life, meaning everyone can be a master at different times. But here we can say that bitcoin will continue for many years to come and as time goes on, new technology will come. Along with bitcoin will become even better.
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

bitcoin may not last forever. However, I believe that now Bitcoin is an ideal tool for speculation. In recent months I have been trading on the BitSeven platform and have earned good money. While Bitcoin gives - we need to use. By the way, I recommend the BitSeven platform, I tried different platforms, but stopped at BitSeven.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

And I think that bitcoin will continue to develop, but in some new format, it continues to develop, and this is the most important thing. It means that it will not adapt to the modern world.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

It is unlikely that there will be a technology that can surpass bitcoin, because it continues to improve. This means that no matter how good this new technology is, he will be able to compete with it for the championship.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Might happen, why not. It wouldn't first time. As you mentioned technology progress always brings innovation with it. Or it could be better, easy to use project that could replace the previous. MySpace was the hit but very soon Facebook took its place and absolute dominance as social society network...
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

I don't think anyone can honestly assume whether Bitcoin will last forever vs not. It's kind of like estimating when the world is going to end, I'm sure it's plausible, but when? 10yrs, 20yrs, 1000yrs, 10,000 yrs?

I do think Bitcoin can adapt to technological advancements in order to still stay relevant.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

I think bitcoin is the last currency. there will be no more currency innovations until third world battles. bitcoin will be a transaction tool used by the public in the future. we will wait for bitcoin to spread amid the public perfectly. so. bitcoin is our hope now and in the future.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

Its quiet unfortunate that you do not think Bitcoin can last forever. What people need to understand and know is that Bitcoin is like the physical fiat just that it is a digital form of it.  Fiats and accept currencies are things people can't stop using. It acts as a means for people to exchange their goods and services. Just like physical fiat, Bitcoin is used for the transaction of goods and services which is a strong indication that its gonna keep around for a long time.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

bitcoin is already not trusted by people, but I am still working to find profits on bitcoin coins, I still believe that bitcoin coins can be invested, we are just waiting for the bitcoin price to improve

absolutely right, preparing to start from the beginning is the best action for now, at least it is better than joining FOMO which of course can make us trapped in difficult market situations

Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Am always of the consiousness about bitcoin and nothing else so even if it will stay forever of not all i do hope for and put my effort is to se bitcoin doing exploit and in so doing i believe we can all secure the future of bitcoin. whether it will be forever or not depends on us now and let us look into the fure ans secure bitcoin forever because it is the hope of the world. NO matter what technologies will come i hope bitcoin willbe upgraded to fit.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

quite possible it won't last forever as we see it now. It might transform in some more advanced form, move to the next level. No worries about it.
Technologies are being updated and developed almost everyday, it is really possible this will happen.

A lot of known people said that Bitcoin is just a bubble, a bubble that one day will explode and it would also not stick for long as well, as they said it, it is a bubble and bubbles don't stick that long. For me, with some supporters making their moves to lengthen the life of that bubble, we can prove that they are wrong. If they don't want to invest just let them be, we have our own, they have their own.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

Someday will come moment when a coin will be created, which will be technically better than Bitcoin. Technology is still developing, so it is a completely natural consequence. It is not known when it will happen, but in my opinion the position of Bitcoin will not be in danger for the next few years.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

as long as there is cryptography and internet- bitcoin can last forever alright
if you mean that bitcoin won't cost as much as it costs now and loses value, then nothing is forever of course
but there is nothing to challenge bitcoin's supremacy in the near future
it would take some extraordinary or revolutionary technology to dethrone bitcoin
many altcoins tried, none succeeded, not going to happen any time soon

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

All things in the world has an end,all things are made to be gone in a day in the future.Bitcoins is no exception maybe even the whole government or worst the whole world,you need to focus on other money paying jobs instead of going full time on bitcoin because someday in the next few years this cryptocurrency we use will be surely gone

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Why assume what will happen to Bitcoin, in 10-15 years and create some virtual images of what is happening, if we do not know what will happen in a day, week, month ... We need to hope for the best and enjoy what we have now and that we can now observe the development of Bitcoin, its technology, and in general, all cryptocurrencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Every year there’s a new technology being discovered, so its really possible for bitcoin to be replace by a new great technology or bitcoin will continue to improve. Well, this will take more time a decade or more because cryptocurrency is still in the early stage so better to enjoy it for now.

There’s is no constant things in this world aside from change, people will come and go, technologies as well. We must be open about it, and don’t be afraid to adopt new technologies or invention, the future will make us more better than ever.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

This thread is a bit pointless, nothing will last forever.  Not the Earth, sun, or humanity.  Just focus on the near future for now and the future of bitcoin is bright.

A lot of people don't like to thing about these things but we are all going to die in the end. Shocked No one lives forever.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Like all digital technology, it is unquestionable that sooner or later bitcoin will have to be replaced by a superior technology, just as in the past we saw many devices become obsolete when at the time seemed insurmountable, such as CDs or PCs.

Obviously this will happen in a gradual way, but I do not believe that bitcoin can retain its current dominance for more than ten years before starting to fall into disuse, although perhaps its influence could persist in the market about ten years.

In the end, bitcoin is likely to subsist for many years, but by then it will have evolved in such a way that it will be virtually unrecognizable for today’s standards, and in fact it is difficult that in 15 years there is something similar to the current cryptocurrencies before the spectacular advances in digital technology that are approaching.

I also think that so but your guess is as good as mine or the others. How come internet is still there and keeps on blooming like wildfire that can't be replaced. Though I think it could be more developed, just like cryptocurrency. A group of technology that can become the next foundation of the economy and again just like the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: