Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We have to be aware that bitcoin will not last forever  (Read 1716 times)
Xivibe

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

This thread is a bit pointless, nothing will last forever.  Not the Earth, sun, or humanity.  Just focus on the near future for now and the future of bitcoin is bright.

A lot of people don't like to thing about these things but we are all going to die in the end. Shocked No one lives forever.

I have heard rumors that Bitcointalk has a back up server at Bode's Galaxy?  Wink
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

Is investing in bitcoin a good idea?
Yes, investing in bitcoin is good idea cause you get benefits when you investing here, a big profit in your investment that makes your life change to become successful and financially stable in the future.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

This thread is a bit pointless, nothing will last forever.  Not the Earth, sun, or humanity.  Just focus on the near future for now and the future of bitcoin is bright.

A lot of people don't like to thing about these things but we are all going to die in the end. Shocked No one lives forever.
really what you said because the various fields of business or places to make money certainly will not last forever. and most importantly we support me for bitcoin to survive until the time will say that the bitcoin is dead or over

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Is investing in bitcoin a good idea?
Yes, investing in bitcoin is good idea cause you get benefits when you investing here, a big profit in your investment that makes your life change to become successful and financially stable in the future.

Well, we can't be sure about that. We obviously know that there are a lot of things that we don't know and that is the same with the price movement of Bitcoin and other crpyto currencies as we are all investing in a volatile investment. If I were you, I will just take advantage of this moment as the price of Bitcoin is still not dumping, as long as I am earning profits out of it, I will keep it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin will not last forever, but for now bitcoin remains my choice. bitcoin will survive even if not forever. because there is nothing eternal in this world. there is a beginning, there must be an end, maybe in the future bitcoin will be replaced with better technology from blockchain.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin will not last forever, but for now bitcoin remains my choice. bitcoin will survive even if not forever. because there is nothing eternal in this world. there is a beginning, there must be an end, maybe in the future bitcoin will be replaced with better technology from blockchain.
There is bound to be a new technology that is better and superior to Bitcoins in any way eve though it is currently the leading cryptocurrency in the world. Faster transactions and lower fees will contribute to that.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

i believe that bitcoin will not last forever, someday bitcoin popularity will gone, the demand of bitcoin will less than the stock in the market and ameks the price of bitcoin dropping, we should ready for that situation.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

That's right bitcoin definitely has an end, but I don't think it's necessary to think bitcoin is over, because bitcoin can still survive in the long run, and I'm more interested in using the benefits of bitcoin than I have to think about finally bitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

I think bitcoin will have a great future and last longer because there is a possibility that Bitcoin can become a mainstream currency in the world apart from other fiat currencies and Bitcoin will definitely change the inefficient banking system and other traditional and non advanced organizations by proving blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency transaction system to make faster, secure and better payments and transactions for any need from anywhere in the world at any time so in the future these qualities will make Bitcoin more popular among many individuals and those are the reasons to believe that bitcoin will continue longer that we expect

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

it looks like bitcoin will still last forever and it will be very difficult to be able to stop bitcoin rotation because bitcoin has very high demand and bitcoin is also unlike some other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created and has very useful technology.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

In the past year bitcoin were good and the trading volume were also high but after the last year Christmas now the price were down for the whole year and now bitcoin value is very little as compared to the past but iif we know that the future currency is bitcoin then it should be keep in mind that bitcoin is not last and it will not lose value forever hard times will come to an end and then only crypto will lead the world.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

But it is far away from now. In this condition, bitcoin is the king in the crypto market. Bitcoin is leading the most of the crypto currency. Other altcoins are depending on bitcoin directly or indirectly. At this stage, bitcoin will not replace with other technology.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will remain in the future. Bitcoin is a crypto currency. Which is a future digital currency used. Because of which many countries of the world are also using this currency in their own country. And anyway we should not be disturbed by thinking about the future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Like all digital technology, it is unquestionable that sooner or later bitcoin will have to be replaced by a superior technology, just as in the past we saw many devices become obsolete when at the time seemed insurmountable, such as CDs or PCs.

Obviously this will happen in a gradual way, but I do not believe that bitcoin can retain its current dominance for more than ten years before starting to fall into disuse, although perhaps its influence could persist in the market about ten years.

In the end, bitcoin is likely to subsist for many years, but by then it will have evolved in such a way that it will be virtually unrecognizable for today’s standards, and in fact it is difficult that in 15 years there is something similar to the current cryptocurrencies before the spectacular advances in digital technology that are approaching.
Maybe it will not last forever but I think its too far away from now. Well if its bitcoin time to leave then we cant do anything about it. I know that people are making an investment better than bitcoin and it will beat bitcoin. But now , its better to focus in bitcoin rather than anything else. It may gone but the experience and the lesson it teaches us will remain.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

This will happen if the developer is not interested in developing bitcoin or people do not use bitcoin to trade. Bitcoin will exist because what you say is unlikely. More and more people know bitcoin and it is gradually becoming legalized into crypto-accepted currencies in many large transactions.
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

The things mentioned in the first post can not happen if BTC continues to be implemented and accepted by different segments of the market. If BTC gets globally accepted as a payment method, it is hardly unlikely that anything will replace it in a couple of decades time period. Think about it. No matter what revolutionary, new technology they invent, it will again have to go through everything that BTC's been through. So, no matter what happens, it will be a far in the future and who knows if any of us will live to see it. I am more eager in seeing BTC's new possibilities and ways of using it.
Jash1989

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 05:43:20 PM by Jash1989

I dont expect it to die. 2 days ago, btc broke the record for the biggest btc 24h trading volume in history. Bitcoin is more alive than ever.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

But it is far away from now. In this condition, bitcoin is the king in the crypto market. Bitcoin is leading the most of the crypto currency. Other altcoins are depending on bitcoin directly or indirectly. At this stage, bitcoin will not replace with other technology.
We cannot really tell ahead of time what may happen in the nearer future with Bitcoin. I don't think its going to die that easy. Bitcoin would not have lasted this long if it has not delivered excellently. Its demand is still increasing day by day, and I believe that despite volatility there are still big percentage of people who are aware of its real nature and still trust its extraordinary potential. As technology continues to evolve, there will be more developments expected to come that will make Bitcoin to have a long way to go. With strong unity and support from its people, Bitcoin will continue to dominate in the crypto world.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

I think that we should be aware of btc situation and follow the news to know how it is better to behave. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the method of becoming rich
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

I agree! Better technology will come, I think the new one will get its inspiration from the Bitcoin Platform and upgrade it, It would take a long time for sure since it is just a start of Bitcoin reign.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀