Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We have to be aware that bitcoin will not last forever  (Read 1716 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

no this is a false accuse . i dont believe that bitcoin will not last forever because it is verry useful and it is a currency that all people need in order for them transact online . even there are many alternatives to bitcoin and crypto's ,  still they are the best payment method to use due to thier anonimity and decentralized feature that cant be found anywhere  .  that is the main reason why bitcoin/cryptos will last forever as long as the world will still exist in the future .
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:15:13 AM

Though nothing on earth last forever. Still yet we can't still say that bitcoin won't last forever because we haven't still yet still see what bitcoin really have for this digital world century. But I must still say that, bitcoin might not last 3 decades more.
in a currency revolution nothing can last forever, for example gold is replaced by paper currency, and paper currency is replaced by digital currencies and this kind of thing becomes a cycle, so bitcoin will last long before there is a new type of currency that can replace it .
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

no this is a false accuse . i dont believe that bitcoin will not last forever because it is verry useful and it is a currency that all people need in order for them transact online . even there are many alternatives to bitcoin and crypto's ,  still they are the best payment method to use due to thier anonimity and decentralized feature that cant be found anywhere  .  that is the main reason why bitcoin/cryptos will last forever as long as the world will still exist in the future .

I think that it is not about the complete disappearance of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, but about replacing it with a better cryptocurrency (or something similar) In my opinion, it is very possible. The only defense for developers can be to follow the development of technology and improve the blockchain network and Bitcoin so that no new project would overtake it technologically.

tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

I think that we should be aware of btc situation and follow the news to know how it is better to behave. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the method of becoming rich
Bitcoin will always be there as long as it is used by the owner to make transactions or investments. Bitcoin prices are determined based on requests and offers from bitcoin owners, so that the price of bitcoin is created, resulting in an increase or decrease in prices so that the owner can experience profit or loss.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

No, As long internet has exist bitcoin will forever as a digital money and if the price you tell i think bitcoin could go higher and will be stable soon.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

No, As long internet has exist bitcoin will forever as a digital money and if the price you tell i think bitcoin could go higher and will be stable soon.
But now Bitcoin is not officially digital money. And it’s not convenient to use it every day without the Lightning network.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Is investing in bitcoin a good idea?
yes I think that is a good choice, if we think in the long term I think choosing bitcoin to invest is a good choice. Although currently the price of bitcoin is fairly low, bitcoin will be able to survive in the long term.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

i totally disagree with you, bitcoin will last forever. though there are so many cryptocurrencies coming up on a daily basis, none has proven to be like or better than bitcoin. i believe bitcoin will stay forever
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

The world is evolving dynamically, therefore it is certain Bitcoin can not last forever,  therefore as an investors we must be sensitive to current information in order to ensure the time to invest or take profit as the cases differs.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

That is right, technology will be improved continuously and human always make creation and innovation in life. Bitcoin is one of the human creation that concern on digital technology. Therefore, it is unavoidable that bitcoin can be replaced with another technology or digital currency anytime.

However, I personally believe that even though human make other innovation as Bitcoin, that will not replace bitcoin. Now we can see that altcoins are created as same as bitcoin, but there are not altcoins has same value and point as bitcoin.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

i think you forget that the bitcoin currently is not the bitocoin in 2 or 5 years ?!
Bitcoin is becoming updates from decentralized teams like the lightning network.

regards
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

a one world currency can last a long time. and bitcoin seem to be heading that way
It was a very great concept, fantastic and promising BUT too ideal to happen. Crypto revolution could be very easy to implement if boundaries, wars and hatred are not present for each nation across the globe (not mentioning the different opinions regarding the blockchain technology) because cooperation and unity is the only key to achieve that but since it's not then maybe (just maybe) that dream csn't be put into reality forever.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

You should give specific bases for thinking Bitcoin will not last forever. If you don't believe in the whole idea behind the use of Bitcoin, please don't spread any false ideologies and speculations about it. Its time people stop this. This kind of speculation will get newbies more confused.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Even though bitcoin will not last forever still it is meaningful now and in the day to come as long  the dead end is not yet in bitcoin domain.

There were more people who are more hopeful that bitcoin will never be dead even the price came up to $1, still they are optimistic about the recovery will happen at any time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

I agree! Better technology will come, I think the new one will get its inspiration from the Bitcoin Platform and upgrade it, It would take a long time for sure since it is just a start of Bitcoin reign.
Yeah I know but to reach that time its still very long. bitcoin hasn't even reached its golden age? the bitcoin era hasn't happened yet and this process will take a long time. because the spread of technology in the world is also not so fast ? in the next few decades bitcoin will still dominate
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

Bitcoin exists because of the technology within it, which is the blockchain. We all know that technology is changing through time. In our lifetime, maybe bitcoin will flourish. But, as time goes by, new technology will come and for sure it qould be better. For the meantime, this the time for bitcoin amd its technology.
I don't think it's worth thinking about the future of bitcoin right now.very future of bitcoin is being formed right now before our eyes.The last block of bitcoin will be mined in 2140-I think until that time bitcoin will still live.And honestly, it's hard for me to imagine what could be better than Bitcoin and its technologies.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

if that happens. minimal bitcoin can last a long time, bro. because I always think the world of bitcoin will still survive. along with increasingly sophisticated technology .
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

nothing can last forever, but I think bitcoin is a technology that is created not only for us today, but bitcoin is created for the future.
as long as there is still an internet connection, bitcoin will still remain.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

To be honest,bitcoin is a digital currency that will last forever.If you watch bitcoin has been subjected to severe bear market in the past and this resulted in many people speculating that bitcoin will vanish, but at the end ,bitcoin keeping surging and waxing stronger.
It is this mindset focused on if bitcoin will last forever or not that made some people that bought btc at price $14 to sell ,hoping bitcoin will vanish.
On the other hand, many big institutional buyers have been making a move to ensure bitcoin  futures are traded on its exchange. So,anyone  one one saying bitcoin will not last forever is like telling me internet.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

And I still think that bitcoin will remain a leader among all currencies for a long time, and in a few decades it will take the first place in frequency and ease of use. And nothing else can replace it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: