Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:59:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin that would soar high by the year's end  (Read 389 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

If we observe the charts, there is always a trend of price increase in all (or probably most if not all) of altcoin or everything that has value everytime the year ends. Now if one do want to do trading would it be best to do it per year? and if one does this, is there a way to identify which altcoin would yield the greatest price increase so that at the start of the year you may have the time to prepare for it?
You can’t be able to tell which altcoin will soar high in every year, that’s not really possible and don’t invest your money in just one altcoin while there are many of them in the market that are very good. Just choose like three or even five altcoins and invest your money in all of them, then you can wait and watch them as they grow. If you invest only in one it might not turn out to be what you expected it to be.
Yes, we are talking about altcoins here and unless we want to start comparing their previous ATH before investing, no one can know exactly how far they would end up going before reversing at any point.

What we have is always going to be the trends, and that is all we can use to make market decisions either when it comes to buying or selling when the time comes, but for now, I guess we just have to see how things would eventually turn out, because nothing is guaranteed to how well a market moves and the best is to just diversify one's portfolio to spread the risk as well as the profits.
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

There is no right prediction for it although. Someone might be disappointed if you were giving a fact that a coin may soar high.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

I only have 3 choices of altcoins that will soar later this year. first ripple, second eos, and third etherum.

I think of it too. Especially the etc. Etc gone too far for it to fail this year. It will probably soar high next to bitcoin. Itmay face irregularity but then it will be okay and then prove that it is not a bubble then soar up the value. We just meed to wait so that we can see what is the outcome. Etc is the king of altcoins just wait for it to roar.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

This year is not likely to see such a dramatic increase in value, there are a lot of bearish sentiments hanging around right now, and we don't have the support of the widespread media to indicate a huge bull run. Right now, ICOs are a bad investment choice as the vast majority of them seem to crash like hell when they reach an exchange so you are likely to be throwing your money away as few ICOs actually offer something the market other than a money grabbing scam.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

I do not think any coin will be doing any soaring this year, there has already been one bull market already this year, I don't think that we are going to have another one so soon, but if I was to bite and take a guess then I would be rooting for monero, by the years end if any coin is going to bull it will be that coin due to everybody going into privacy coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

Have you read about anyting about POD right now? They're stilll not available at the exchanges but their market cap is already 100k+. I feel this will moon anytime after it got listen on an exchange.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

If we observe the charts, there is always a trend of price increase in all (or probably most if not all) of altcoin or everything that has value everytime the year ends. Now if one do want to do trading would it be best to do it per year? and if one does this, is there a way to identify which altcoin would yield the greatest price increase so that at the start of the year you may have the time to prepare for it?
If you look at the diagrams in the conditions of bears, then you need to choose the most stable coins. And this ether and eos, the other coins show themselves as pumps with very intensive corrections.

CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

I only have 3 choices of altcoins that will soar later this year. first ripple, second eos, and third etherum.
There's a lot of speculation regarding Ripple. Trends say that Ripple is bound to come down. You think it really is advisable to invest?
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

I think of it too. Especially the etc. Etc gone too far for it to fail this year. It will probably soar high next to bitcoin. Itmay face irregularity but then it will be okay and then prove that it is not a bubble then soar up the value. We just meed to wait so that we can see what is the outcome. Etc is the king of altcoins just wait for it to roar.
Are you kidding me? What makes you believe with ETC? it's just another copy cat coin that has been generated through DAO fork. Lol this was actually true if you are joking with your own statement say that etc as the king of altcoin.
ETC is not a bitcoin and it's on the same level as another fork coin just like bitcoin cash.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

I would rather to recommend you one of the top10 coins in a coinmarketcap because thereare a lot of big chances that would soar up high in the coming months or just by the end of this year. And one thing is for sure year per year the market shows a lot of surprises with the value.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

It is very difficult to say what altcoins to the end of the year will grow, I'm leaning toward the Eth and NEO, I think the best projects on the market today and they should grow by the end of the year.

In 2013 bitcoin prices went up to $1000+ from around $100. In 2014 BTC prices again came down quite fast like last year and it reaches around $200 in 2015. But again to it has hit that $1000 mark on last year means more than two years time to reach back to previous peak price. If we follow that tread again then we may not see any fireworks in a crypto market this year but it may take more time to see all-time high prices again. 
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

I'm betting on the IOTEX project. Firstly, the price is higher than the ICO. Secondly, the development is strictly on the road map. Thirdly, they sponsor several conferences. Fourth, they take part in large conferences. Fifthly, for their community they always sum up and go out to communicate, with all the news. Here is the latest news - https://telegra.ph/IOTEX-Tyazheloe-leto-2018-g-09-24
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Nobody knows which altcoin will soar high. Any of alts can be pump by whales or other maipulators.Its just the profit game for them.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

I think many of the altcoins are going to surge high by some months to come and since November and December of every end of the year is the best time to make money from cryptocurrencies market I think bitcoin,  ethereum, lisk, litecoin, neo, wave and zcash should be carefully watch on.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

No one knows about that which will soar high by the year end, because if anyone knows which and when coins to invest that is probably soar and can gives you a very good profits, i think it is not just to be more wealth but he/she come back again to get all profits he want infinitly.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

The one coin that I have on my mind that has the potential to soar high at the end of the year will be Ethereum. But there are still a lot of good coins that cab possibly grow too, you just have to do some researching.

Correct. Ethereum will probably soar high again before this year end. As  of today's market it seems that it is just a preparation for etc to rise again. During the market's being on red or if it is not in a good situation then probably we can but and hold and wait for the moment of it to rise, and this is applicable to etc.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

From what I experienced the type alts that will go high is almost low sats coin. I mean people tend to buy something that looks cheaper in their eyes. In the last bull run, we got xrp from under 500 sats, soar highs as 20k sats. We got xvg who only under 10 sats like a few years ago and in the last bull run almost breached 2k sats.

low sats tend to pump, one of the reason is the low price as I stated above. You can also see HOT recently who under like 5-6 sats have a price pump to 20ish, mind you it's happening on the bear market.

so the low price coins have a tendency to pumps, regardless the market condition. In this case i think xtl have a good chance to pump (yes it's one of my bag)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

of the many altcoins that exist, is quite difficult to know which one will experience a big increase. I think all will experience a pretty good rise when indeed it was time. If you want to find secure and in order not to lag behind the increase in the spread then just capital in some altcoin that if good. This is a good strategy to be able to get the results from altcoin.

danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

great chosen friend, ripple and eos is already on fire now,
and for eth I hope eth will wake up from long dream.
many token need eth blockchain.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

The interesting thing about crypto is that we can't predict exactly,sometimes alt can go up and make new ATH. Personally i can't choose 3 alt but I think all alt will make new ATH at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: