Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin that would soar high by the year's end  (Read 388 times)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

If we observe the charts, there is always a trend of price increase in all (or probably most if not all) of altcoin or everything that has value everytime the year ends. Now if one do want to do trading would it be best to do it per year? and if one does this, is there a way to identify which altcoin would yield the greatest price increase so that at the start of the year you may have the time to prepare for it?
currently ethereum has experienced a very large decline, there is a possibility that by the end of 2018 there will be a large increase.
I believe, this will all happen with the end of the year, some other altcoins will follow, but I can't confirm which one will experience the increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

I have some preferences for this. However, actually it doesn't meet with the market high value. I have some potential coins that probably will boom in this year. They are Stellar, EOS, and SIA coin. Hopefully, those three altcoins can really pump the market.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

XRP just soar about 100% in afew days and any possibility the price keep going up to the highest price.  And other potential coin that have possibility to bull run is XLM and NANO. But others altcoin also will be going up when bull market coming,  because all crypto usually going up and down at the same times.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

Many investors are still looking forward to this, but I am not much of a believer in this coin, so I think the market will soon recover in 2019 rather than 2018.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I don't think anyone knows, which coins will soar at the end of the year. But everyone must have hope, or at least the dream that is expected. And it will be easier to say speculation for profit. If you want to try it, Ethereum is the best choice in my opinion.
Rudo911

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

If I have to select 3 alt: HYDRO, DGTX, ETH. All usable. No promises, but reality. These are my favorites
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

If we observe the charts, there is always a trend of price increase in all (or probably most if not all) of altcoin or everything that has value everytime the year ends. Now if one do want to do trading would it be best to do it per year? and if one does this, is there a way to identify which altcoin would yield the greatest price increase so that at the start of the year you may have the time to prepare for it?

Altkoins from the top 20 will all grow up. I would take a closer look at the not expensive coins like ada, xlm, strat. I think at the end of the year they will make a good profit.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

Maybe some expert in crypto data analysis ,could identify of which the exact time the market soaring high or the data analysis of the chart would going up but its only selected people who have high reputation and knowledge about the  digital currency investment and i thinks the whales are  included of this,but most all of us could not predict of when the market going high.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Well, this year, especially the hope for growth is not worth it, because there is no good news Angry

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

well. most member in BCT are almost like minded, easily top 20 on CMC is the best choice.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

these altcoins will soar before this year run out  Refereum (RFR) Telcoin (TEL) let keep eyes on them .
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

I hope it will be BTC and Ripple, I don't think that ETH will be back to the normal price that soon but now is definately a good time for the investment.Track on CMC.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

Certainly not looking at how high it is possible for any coin to soar at the moment, even though one can consider some coins reaching their previous ATH could set a very good record, but as it is, I am only investing in the coins that I trust and I know I can handle so as to monitor the trend of each of them. It is possible a lot of the altcoins will give a good push before the end of the year, so, I guess at this point, we may just have to see how things would pan out until then.

I hope it will be BTC and Ripple, I don't think that ETH will be back to the normal price that soon but now is definately a good time for the investment.Track on CMC.
I could not understand why people are still keeping their faith on corporate coins. One day or other they will realize their foolishness of believing into ripple kind of  centralized assets. Ripple may soar but it will not get you freedom-filled-rich like how bitcoin will do honestly. (In the past ripple funds had been frozen out similar to bank accounts).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

I could not understand why people are still keeping their faith on corporate coins. One day or other they will realize their foolishness of believing into ripple kind of  centralized assets. Ripple may soar but it will not get you freedom-filled-rich like how bitcoin will do honestly. (In the past ripple funds had been frozen out similar to bank accounts).

They don't come for freedom, they come for a way to make them rich asap. I know someone IRL who not much involved into crypto but know about XRP. They talk about investing in XRP and how XRP will make a profit for them.

The mainstream people lead by the hype (well almost all of us too to be fair).

but the hype will cause a massive pump like xrp. But something that pumps so much like that will last sooner.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

currently ethereum has experienced a very large decline, there is a possibility that by the end of 2018 there will be a large increase.
I believe, this will all happen with the end of the year, some other altcoins will follow, but I can't confirm which one will experience the increase.

Yes I agree that ETH is a safe zone comparing to other altcoins a gentle reminder on ripple how it is roaring these days really unbelievable. Now the investors are focusing on this as most of them believe ripple is nearing eth. But things might change over a night. Market is still unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: