Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Most generic suggestional day" - 17 Sep 2018  (Read 140 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

Most generic suggestional day is 17 Sep 2018. Lot of suggestion came out from demoted newbie from last day. Especially on meta and Help & Biginner board. As we know from began most of suggestion was by well reputed member's. But from yesterday all reputed member's stay silent and demoted newbie flying with suggestion. We know the reason by the way. That's why I called it "Most generic suggestional day". Also we can say constructive day. Every members have right to suggest some idea but yesterday flooded by suggestion. In my opinion most of counselor never came before on meta or they don't know about this board. Perhaps they just hear from other's Look like they just wake up for merit. I just wondering and seeking to send merit some of them those are made constructive post. But unfortunately once I visit their post history, it's discourage me to send merit. Most of post on bounty reports and one line.
However I have some suggestion for them to help improve posting behaviour. We are not robot, we are human. I don't it will be much hard to earn 1 merit if newbie can change posting behavior.

Eventually I want to say for demoted newbie; don't be panic, you could earn 1 merit by your hard work. Obviously merit source and other reputed member's will help you if you can change yourself. Rules made for clean forum. We should help to build a decent forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sithuleee

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

Yes. You are right. We saw lots of suggestions since yesterday and this might be another suggestion from me. The forum admin demoted lots of members yesterday in order to reduce the spam. That is a good step. You can see that even my rank was demoted due to that reason. But I'm ok with it. Here I come with another suggestion to reduce the spams even more.

Recently I have seen that lots of bounty managers ask from the participants to make at least 25 posts per week to qualify for the stakes. Just imagine if we have 100 participants and if each one makes 25 posts then the total post amount is 25 x 100= 2500 just per week. And this is for just a one bounty. We can see hundreds of bounties pop up every day and keeps counting.

So my suggestion is to force bounty managers to reduce the required post amount per participants. This is just an idea. Any person here has the full right to reject my idea. I'm ok with it without any arguments.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

So my suggestion is to force bounty managers to reduce the required post amount per participants. This is just an idea. Any person here has the full right to reject my idea. I'm ok with it without any arguments.
Agree. But this kind of suggestion already posted on meta as well. But problem is bounty isn't moderated by forum or there isn't guidelines for them. It's depend of managers and project management. There should few guidelines for bounty managers (IMO). I will try to make a draft for that. Not sure forum will accept it or not. Although there aren't any rules but there should be guidelines.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rot2m8

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

I don't understand how to get it back when the game continues. This system should be brought to life on a certain date if it is not to be brought. for non-merit, a period should be allowed and then implemented. The signature of those who signed for months has gone. It's not nice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: