Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Filipino Account Review (ALL RANKS)  (Read 2155 times)
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:08:15 PM

Bitcointalk Usename: kalel18
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2429241;sa=summary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edenvidal
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:28:44 PM

Bitcointalk Usename: edenvidal
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2476976;sa=summary
Post counts: 12
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:22:05 AM

Bitcointalk Usename: kalel18
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2429241;sa=summary

Denied. Can't see anything except for Bounty Reports and SMT Replies. Better Check my Tips.

Bitcointalk Usename: edenvidal
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2476976;sa=summary
Post counts: 12

Denied. Nothing To Be Merited. Do more some activities and comeback again.

Users that has been denied deserves a second chance, but for the time being just be sure to make a good posts here on the forum not just by doing some crappy replies. Kindly read my Simple Tips if you want to rank up and get Merits. Thanks and Good Day!
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:09:28 PM

Isang napakagandang halimbawa nang post ito kung saan sa dami nang mga member nang forum na ito ay hindi na napapansin ang kontribusyon nang mga taong deserve na magkaroon nang merit especially yung mga newbie kung saan ay may mga nai-ambag dn naman na maganda sa forum na ito.. Saludo po ako sa inyo sir! Kung kaya ko lang mag bigay nang merit ay gagawadan din kita nang merit .. ^_^ Ako nga e matagal nang nag popost dito ay hindi parin na bibigyan nang pansin o merit manlang para maging member pero ok lang kasi di ko pa naman cgru panahon !  Grin Grin
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:32:50 PM

-snip

As I take a peak on your post history, what I'm only seeing was bounty reports and replies on SMTs which I really dont find it amusing, in a more sensible way to describe it, it doesnt have enough quality.

Merits will just come to you mate, just read my tips here
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:18:05 PM

Great initiative @cabalism hoping na maraming deserving na kababayan natin ang mabigyan ng single merit para maging isang ganap na Junior Member and what if you pursue na maging isang merit source? May nag try na noon and I don not know if it has been accepted and a question if there's a quota sa merit sources in Local boards? If there isn't hope mag apply ka so that more merit will generate sa Pinoy board.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:12:03 PM

what if you pursue na maging isang merit source?

I don't want to be a Merit Source, it will be just a big responsibility to me. Ofcourse I want to help you guys, but I think its already enough if I'm only using my gained sMerits. That's something that I can be proud of, for I am able to help you guys because of my activities.

theyoungmillionaire isn't active anymore and so as Silent26, they might be a good Merit Source than me, as for cwrth, He already applied but I think it has been ignored. merit distribution here on our board is quite minimal compared to other boards and maybe that's the reason why his application hasn't been approved yet.
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:34:19 AM

what if you pursue na maging isang merit source?

I don't want to be a Merit Source, it will be just a big responsibility to me. Ofcourse I want to help you guys, but I think its already enough if I'm only using my gained sMerits. That's something that I can be proud of, for I am able to help you guys because of my activities.

theyoungmillionaire isn't active anymore and so as Silent26, they might be a good Merit Source than me, as for cwrth, He already applied but I think it has been ignored. merit distribution here on our board is quite minimal compared to other boards and maybe that's the reason why his application hasn't been approved yet.

Pero sang ayon ako sa suggestion ni rhomel na maging merit source po kayo.. Kasi kayo lang po ang isa sa mga kaunting tao na nkakaintindi kung gaano kahirap kumuha nang merits at kayo din po ang nakapansin na kaunti lang ang naibibigay sa ating mga kababayan na kung sabagay ay malaki din naman ang naitutulong sa forum na ito. Kaya naman po ako ay sumusuporta sa inyo pero kahit ganun sa inyo pa din nmn po ang desisyon ! Pero maraming salamat na din po sa mga natulungan nyo. ^_^
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:24:14 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 03:36:32 PM by cabalism13

-snip

Like what I have said, if I we're to be a Merit Source in the future it will only be wasted. I'm not that fit to hold a responsibility in this forum.

It is true that,I want to see my fellow countryman to rank up but as I can see right now, they're not giving a damn attention to this. Filipino's are now insane, they're too lazy to build up themselves. I guess I'm just waiting for nothing here, so I'll be looking for other newbies who needs help on the other boards.

Update: Congrats on those who ranked up. rhomelmabini, and efrenbilantok. I have reviewed your accounts and I finally get to see some posts that seems to be worthy of a reward. I may now cease on giving you Merits for the time being.

Update: Still have 4 sMerits left.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:58:15 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (1)

Can I try again?
Bitcointalk Usename: Daboy_Lyle
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1781008;sa=showPosts
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

mukhang maganda nga yung ideang ito. sa pag kakaintindi ko parang mag tulongan tayo para sa pag kakaroon nang merit. gnun ba? kung gmon nga goodluck at sanay bigyan nio nang saysay para hindi naman masayang yung nambigay..
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:47:57 PM
Merited by cabalism13 (1)

Can I try again?
Bitcointalk Usename: Daboy_Lyle
Bitcointalk Previous Posts Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1781008;sa=showPosts
I can feel that you can get merits even without this account review so I think it would be much better if you will just give this chance to others. Those lower ranked members here badly needed some merits in order to rank up of course but for me it is way more than that — they need it for them to keep motivated and to feel their self-worth inside this forum.

I am not asking you to withdraw your application (who am I to do that?), I'm just describing the things what I observed and I hope you may put this into consideration Smiley.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:10:22 AM

Due to my earned Merit lately, I have come again to make this thread fully functional again. Accounts will be reviewed, All Ranks are welcome but I really prioritize the Newbies and Juniors, so as for the Higher Ranks, if only you're not one of the good earning users then you can submit you're application here.

Shitposts, Single Liners, Spams, Bounty Reports will be automatically Denied.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:56:09 PM

Thats just the reality here in this forum, and we cant blame if a newbie desire to leave because he/she cant handle the hardship of ranking up.

That's the problem, with that kind of attitude they will never succeed on doing anything here in or out of this community. That silly attitude of Filipinos is pissing me off, we just wanted everything to be so easy without doing anything. That's also the reason why we have a poor economy. Now, as you can see many teens nowadays are giving a shitoff on their schools they don't give anything shitty serious on it, and complaints will come after they have experienced the hardships,... The same here in bitcointalk community, we Filipinos, wherever we go, that kind of attitude is still on our pockets. A shitty reality about us.

Correction buddy, ranking up isn't that hard, its just we lack some knowledge. And that's also the reason why I have this FILIPINO ACCOUNT REVIEW.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:06:31 PM
Merited by cabalism13 (2)

Correction buddy, ranking up isn't that hard, its just we lack some knowledge. And that's also the reason why I have this FILIPINO ACCOUNT REVIEW.

Well i guess you can say that to newbies who didnt experience how easy it is to rank up before merit was introduce. I cant help but to reminisce the drama back in those days. Anyways keep up the good work eventually more Filipino will be back in this forum.
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:12:56 AM

Kaya nga eh hirap nga kabayan natin makakuha ng merit lalo na yung mga baguhan lang sa crypto na talagang di makakagawa ng ideal post or sabihin nating talagang detalyado upang mabigyan ng merit. Pero kung kaya magtiis taon pa bago naka rank up. Habang tumatagal ma addapt naman na ang mga kalakaran at sa ganon nakakagawa na sila ng mga topic na makakatulong sa pag papalago nitong forum
Jevslasher

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:12:37 PM

Sana makatulong ito sa amin mga newbie na maka merit kasi malaking tulong po ito para maka income at saka experience sa rank up. Pero totoo lng mahirap talaga maka merit eh  hindi ako sure kung maka rank up ako.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:56:21 AM

Sana makatulong ito sa amin mga newbie na maka merit kasi malaking tulong po ito para maka income at saka experience sa rank up. Pero totoo lng mahirap talaga maka merit eh  hindi ako sure kung maka rank up ako.

Be more active, improve your posts, gain knowledge,  and I might consider you giving Merits even if you're still a newbie, I won't even hesitate as long as you truly deserves it.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:07:36 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (2)

kung magpapatuloy ka po sa generic posts mo ay baka hindi ka makakuha ng merit na gusto mo para makapag rank up, pwede naman magbasa basa muna at kapag familiar ka na dito sa forum ay mag share ka na ng mga makabuluhan na post at for sure may makakapansin naman ng mga post mo at makakakuha ka ng merit na kailangan mo
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:38:04 AM

Code:
snip

Thanks OP sa pagbibigay mo ng opportunity sa mga newbie, malaking tulong ito para mas ma-improve pa kaming mga newbie, i learned from my mistake, na demoted ako nung ngkaron ng bagong rules. kaya ngayon mas naging maingat na ako sa posting, nagbasa-basa para mas lalo pang matuto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: