Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 11:22:35 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Allows Cryptocurrency Promotional Ads  (Read 81 times)
HungryJack (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads in January this year. After six months of assessment, the company chose to let some cryptocurrency ads go up on its platform, but advertisers have to place in a request form with all their business details and the forms of cryptocurrency content to be advertised.

Has anyone here submitted the 'Cryptocurrency products and services onboarding request' form and got it approved?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2464
Merit: 276

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads in January this year. After six months of assessment, the company chose to let some cryptocurrency ads go up on its platform, but advertisers have to place in a request form with all their business details and the forms of cryptocurrency content to be advertised.

Has anyone here submitted the 'Cryptocurrency products and services onboarding request' form and got it approved?
Facebook never banned it,they just stopped promoting it because of lot of scam projects making money by using their platfor so they have decided to make high security policies if some projects need to be promoted on their platform and even I can see amny crypto related ads on the facebook even from January.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

I came across this when we were advertising one ICO listing and Blockchain News Platform, We did and it took months to accept verify the documents.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Actually some crypto ads go on, on Facebook but they still delete some crypto post or shares. They have deleted some of my crypto video  months ego. For now i do not the status of Facebook on Cryptocurruncy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: