Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES PARTICIPATING IN AIRDROP STILL HELPFUL THESE DAYS?  (Read 875 times)
tterrorpipa (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:11:02 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

I have been participating airdrop for almost eight months already, and all I have receive is just some of the tokens, sometimes much and sometimes less. All they say to me is that don't collect some airdrops because its a total garbage. But right now, I have to make some investment on a specific ICO, and luckily, almost all of my airdrops got a value, and I collect it all, and I got accumulate almost 100 usd just in airdrops. Airdrop can help you, if you just have to be keen and patient with it.
What is your experience regarding airdrops?

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

My airdrop experience has been pretty good so far, I participated in DEEP earlier this year and received a few hundred $ worth of tokens and now I am participating in another airdrop campaign called PRIVACY and with a little additional investment am receiving a decent amount of tokens each week whilst staking for rewards on their wallet at the same time.

Probably the highest value airdrop I ever received was form the Bitcoin fork when Bitcoin Cash was released, its launch value was quickly over $100 then it peaked at $4,000 not bad for something you recieved free.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
tobatz23

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Some airdrops are profitable especially those have coterminous rounds of airdrops and have high potential token and some are not in which have low value to none.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

My experience doing airdrops is total opposite of what you just posted,,,  I haven't earn a Dollar for all the airdrop forms I've filled, the only tokens I got from two of these airdrops are worthless Just sitting in my wallet valueless that's why I consider it waste of time and resources
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

Most airdrop these days are just a few pennies that can even pay for the ether gas to send it to an exchange to sweep into Binance dust. I would rather not have my wallet cluttered with useless tokens.
lutcor

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

I can not say 100% because today there are airdrops that actually send tokens, but the likelihood that these tokens will be valuable later is also very small, because today projects are just an idea
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

Most airdrops have no value and no prospects in the future. There are also excellent projects where you can get a good profit. In my opinion, it's more promising to participate in bounty campaigns, the result is much better, although it takes a lot of time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

not at all. airdrops are waste of time for me. i joined so many of yhem and spent time sending forms etc. but i didnt have any single benefit from them. they launch airdrops mostly to collect our private informations and enmail adresses.

turn the page
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

airdrop now I think is only airdrop with garbage tokens because many of them have no value whatsoever, and the best airdrop in my opinion is EBTC because it gives participants up to $ 1500

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

I have been participating airdrop for almost eight months already, and all I have receive is just some of the tokens, sometimes much and sometimes less. All they say to me is that don't collect some airdrops because its a total garbage. But right now, I have to make some investment on a specific ICO, and luckily, almost all of my airdrops got a value, and I collect it all, and I got accumulate almost 100 usd just in airdrops. Airdrop can help you, if you just have to be keen and patient with it.

Airdrop is like free money. If you have free time then keep doing it, nothing to lose.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

Well on my own experience i will say participating in airdrop is not the best option or solutions to you why because even particpating in bounty don't really pay a lot talk more of airdrop is just time waist.
tiurminator

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Helpful for them of course if you must share their link on social media or invite people as much as you can as the task.  I only participating in maybe two airdrops, the task is only join their telegram group.  Actually I already forget which group is that, I don't really expecting anything.  I just trying.  Cheesy
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

This guy is very funny, you must be a Philippines I guess. If you got $100 for 8months on Airdrops accumulated, then in 16years of collecting Airdrops, you should be expecting $2400  Grin
You're funny bro
It's better for me to start throwing stone into the bush than for me to waste my time on Airdrops.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

airdrop can indeed produce but not everything. When can find potential airdrop then it is a good thing. a lot happened this time airdrop contains a scam and not worth the coin. and it made the view to airdrop be bad overall. Maybe it takes a good analysis and precision to be able to find a good quality indeed airdrop.

BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Last year's airdrops still allowed everyone to earn some money, but this year's airdrops are shitcoin. The airdrop I participated in this year is not worth it. Because I didn’t make any money from the airdrop.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

This year, you can only earn a few cents or less in airdrop with the current bear market. It is good to just keep them in a wallet as there is no profit to be made.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

For me, participating in airdrops is a waste of time as those company or projects are just doing to get the attention of the investors and after that they will not active on there telegram channel or there websites are not accessible anymore. Also some will just give you no value token as they will not listed on any exchanges.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

You need to be very very lucky Smiley I have participated in tons of airdrop and 99 percent of them worth 0,0001 - 10 USD. But the 1 percent, that remains was HYDRO. They distributed 222,222 coins for free, and they did not want to get listed on any exchange. For a few months these coins were worth 2000 USD and it worth it to try to participate in different airdrops, but only if you have enough time.

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Airdrops have lost their worth in my opinion. Apart from Ontology and project hydro, whose airdrops were of worth to the participants, most other airdrops I've signed up for have been worthless. Some of them are a paltry $10 and don't make any sense to try sending them to any exchange to sell. I have a lot of tokens from airdrops in one of m MEWs and barely have any value.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

Airdrops last 2017 were really good and you can earn more that $100 with airdrop alone. But airdrops of 2018 is really useless, most of airdrops has less than 5$ value. As airdrop is getting scarce and many users are availing the airdrop, the value is getting lesser and lesser. The value of airdrops may increase in the next couple of years. You need a longer time so you can be able to trade them. It is better than receiving nothing.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: