Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt  (Read 24087 times)
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

Thanks for your summary. It will be very helpful for newbies.
I have been on this forum for a long time and I have to say, that I see negative trend in bounty campaigns. Old members are stopped participating in bounty campaigns, while there are a lot of newbies and junior members - this also has a negative impact on bounty campaigns when inexperienced users are promoting ICOs.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

This is a very optimistic post. But I think that if you started bounty one year earlier, your success would be much more ambitious. Now it is very difficult to achieve big earnings in Bounty.
Ethermes

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Nice detailed thread
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

Another inspirational post. Thanks for the work you've done. I am sure that many newbies will find this post useful. It is surprising that such posts are not able to keep a person in the bounty, even with a clear plan of action, very few people are able to follow him.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Today Marked My 120 days as a bounty hunter and during this period I have gained more experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency as participating in bounty programs gave me additional exposure to the latest happenings around the crypto space. So I decided to drop few things i have learnt and also provide answers to some of the most frequent questions asked.

The Few Things I Have Learnt In The Last 120 Days
During the past 120 days, I have learnt the following from participating in different bounty programs :>
1. Patience: Participating in bounty program have taught me how to exercise patience. I have come to know that whenever they announce that they are going to distribute on a specified date just don’t expect it that day so you won’t be disappointed. Wait for them to carefully distribute your reward directly to your wallets.
2. Effective Time Management: This is one of the most important factor in bounty programs and I have seen many work got rejected because of late submission. Rule is rule and it must be obey irrespective of individual participating.
3. In-Dept Trading: Before joining I will say I have been able to trade in few cryptocurrency trading platform. Bounty have opened my eyes to numerous trading platform that I haven’t used before now.
4. Perseverance And Consistency: This keeps me going to strive for the best all the time. It is true that hunters are at the mercy of Bounty Manger Mangers and the Project team when it comes to distribution of rewards.

What Bounty Is?
Bounties are extraordinary program set aside to create awareness for the development of cryptocurrency projects and such programs usually end up rewarding participants that participated during the program. Another thing you should know is that there is always a specific time set aside for any bounty program, it can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and more many depending on the Project and the number of participants that sign up for it.  With this I have been able to classify Bounty into two, which are the specified and unspecified Bounty.
For Specified Bounty, there is always a specific time for such programs to end except otherwise stated. While the Unspecified Bounty end as soon as ICO ends. So it is important for bounty hunters to note the difference especially when choosing a bounty program to participate in.

Who Are Bounty Hunters?
These are some set of individuals that participates in bounty program. In addition, hunters are those set of persons who have little or no knowledge but have already made up their mind to agree to the terms and conditions of any bounty program they chose to participate in. Hence they are the Marketers that deploy their tools to create awareness for cryptocurrency projects.

Who Is A Bounty Manager?
Bounty Manager oversee the well-being of Bounty Program. They launches the program, set rules and effectively manage the bounty program. He or She as the case maybe are the ones hunters report to and are also responsible for awarding stakes. A Bounty manager can also be called; a Campaign Manager. Let me not forget to say that Bounty Manager are experience and it is difficult for hunters to trick them because they have seen it all and knows what it takes to embark in bounty. For Good Bounty Manager, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 Also there are some platforms that launched good bounty programs and in this platforms you don’t need to submit your reports as it will be tracked automatically, such platforms are: BountyHive, Bounty0X, Bountyplatform to mention a few.

What Are Campaigns?
Campaigns are Subset of Bounty. In Bounty Programs, there are different types of campaigns these are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram which can be classified as Social media campaign and lately some Bounty Manager have started Classifying Reddit and LinkedIn Social as Social Media campaigns. We also have Translation, Signature, Content Creation (Articles/Blog and Videos) and Reddit Campaign.

What Stakes Is?
These are deploy tools used by bounty managers in rewarding bounty hunters before carrying out extensive calculations based on token. The beauty about stakes is that it is directly proportional to the number of tokens you will receive. So the higher your stakes, the higher your tokens.

Few Things You Need To Check Before Jumping In Any Campaign
1. Carry out extensive research on the background of the projects, check for the authenticity of the team members and advisors.
2. If it is an ICO project, check if they have reached Softcap at least you might get your reward. So I believe you might have decided after checking out those all but important things.
3. Now on the Bounty itself, make sure you read and understand the General rules and regulations of the Bounty. Check the total allocation for the whole campaign to know how feasible it is.
4. Then decide the exact program you can embark on, Translation, Signature, Facebook, and Twitter, Articles/Blog/Video and others.
5. Follow the rules, report your activities according to the campaigns you participate in. You might be required to submit your activities via google form or through the Bitcointalk Bounty thread depending on the project. There are some Bounty that don’t allow participants to edit their already submitted activities while there are some that do not put that into consideration. These are part of the reason you need to read the rules as it will guide in getting your rewards at the end of the campaigns. I have heard and seen reports from different hunters on Telegram Bounty group complaining of not receiving rewards forgetting they refuse to follow the rules.

Do I Need To Pay Before Participating In Any Bounty Program?
No, you don’t pay but rather you are rewarded for participating. Note that rewards are only meant for those who follow the rules guiding the bounty program and also carry out the require task.

Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?
This is a difficult questions because of the number of hunters who get involved in Bounty Program this days. So what I do is after checking the total allocation, briefly I observe the spreadsheet to see where there are few participants. Trust me, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook always have highest number of participants and to earn big over there you will need to be that one participants with the highest number of Facebook friends and Twitter Followers. Also try as much as possible to start your activities from the beginning of the campaign that will give you an extra edge over others.
I think I will have to go with Translation----->>>Signature----->>>Articles/Blogs/Videos----->>>Reddit----->>>Facebook, Twitter----->>>Telegram campaigns. This order shows the highest to the least rewarding campaigns.

Why Have There Been Delays In Paying For Bounty Program Of Recent?
From what I have observed so far, I think most project are trying to protect their token from depreciating in value in this bearish market as almost all altcoins have experience this of recent. Also I will like all bounty participants to understand that as far as you participate in a genuine and sincere project, I think your reward will come but it is just a matter of time they will surely distribute this reward to those participants who carry out the right task and meet the rules of the bounty program.

In conclusion, I have learnt, enjoy and benefited from my last 120 days as a bounty hunter and I anticipates for more progress as my Journey continues.

Great explanation for newbies , even i'm sure the newbs that just joined the bounty campaign will not feel the same as we were because market condition lile this Cheesy
Hope it will recover soon
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Very informative thread for the newbies and the junior level members. Users are fast losing their patience with the bounties, as large number of them are either not paying, or delaying the rewards. So we need to be selective about them.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

Good job and I appreciate the effort you put into. This is very informative and detailed. A very good read especially for the new members. Unfortunately, I don't have any merit to give and you deserve a merit for this great effort. We needed this kind of topic in the forum that are helpful to others.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

This is a very optimistic post. But I think that if you started bounty one year earlier, your success would be much more ambitious. Now it is very difficult to achieve big earnings in Bounty.
Indeed, before, you can earned really huge amount coming from the bounty shared that you earned, now most of those ico extend their time period and those who already been finished mostly hard to find suitable exchange to sell it out, just keep being determine and always find enjoyment with this task treat the rewards as an additional and not the real deal why you are inside this forum, it will helps you being motivated finding other sources not alone with bounty but whatever you can learned from here.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

This is good advice but in general bounty hunting is a complete waste of time.  IF your after money you can make much more learning actual skills and getting a job in the real world.   Spammers have been ruining this forum for years because of these "bounties".  Most of them are scams anyways so they end up wasting their time.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

many of the bounty hunters show up and they only find results regardless of what exists around them. of course, if studying bounty truly will get over it. What have you learned that it is good for future capital later. much of the bounty hunter should be able to guess more like what you're doing.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Yes. It takes enough patience to make a bounty.Because we don’t know when we will get a reward.Sometimes it takes months, sometimes half a year or more.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

I agree. Now, you cannot expect that much like we earned before. Just be optimistic and you can find a good project. Joining a bounty for that long can make you lose hope but when it is for the good successful of the project I will support till it implement on the market. We cannot earn if we change our campaign because almost of bounty projects are expanding their time.

Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

Everything is laid out on the shelves and the case . I have been involved in bounty companies for a long time, and I really appreciate those posts that encourage participants to continue working in such difficult times as today. Yes, projects are different - but there are very promising and bounty hunters have to be patient and hardworking
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

Yes, useful information for newbie and for those who have long been on the forum know this. From myself I would like to add that patience sometimes plays against bounty hunter. Many people did not receive an award for their bounty work because they were waiting. You should always follow the news and in a timely manner contact the bounty manager if you have any questions.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

Today Marked My 120 days as a bounty hunter and during this period I have gained more experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency as participating in bounty programs gave me additional exposure to the latest happenings around the crypto space. So I decided to drop few things i have learnt and also provide answers to some of the most frequent questions asked.

The Few Things I Have Learnt In The Last 120 Days
During the past 120 days, I have learnt the following from participating in different bounty programs :>
1. Patience: Participating in bounty program have taught me how to exercise patience. I have come to know that whenever they announce that they are going to distribute on a specified date just don’t expect it that day so you won’t be disappointed. Wait for them to carefully distribute your reward directly to your wallets.
2. Effective Time Management: This is one of the most important factor in bounty programs and I have seen many work got rejected because of late submission. Rule is rule and it must be obey irrespective of individual participating.
3. In-Dept Trading: Before joining I will say I have been able to trade in few cryptocurrency trading platform. Bounty have opened my eyes to numerous trading platform that I haven’t used before now.
4. Perseverance And Consistency: This keeps me going to strive for the best all the time. It is true that hunters are at the mercy of Bounty Manger Mangers and the Project team when it comes to distribution of rewards.

What Bounty Is?
Bounties are extraordinary program set aside to create awareness for the development of cryptocurrency projects and such programs usually end up rewarding participants that participated during the program. Another thing you should know is that there is always a specific time set aside for any bounty program, it can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and more many depending on the Project and the number of participants that sign up for it.  With this I have been able to classify Bounty into two, which are the specified and unspecified Bounty.
For Specified Bounty, there is always a specific time for such programs to end except otherwise stated. While the Unspecified Bounty end as soon as ICO ends. So it is important for bounty hunters to note the difference especially when choosing a bounty program to participate in.

Who Are Bounty Hunters?
These are some set of individuals that participates in bounty program. In addition, hunters are those set of persons who have little or no knowledge but have already made up their mind to agree to the terms and conditions of any bounty program they chose to participate in. Hence they are the Marketers that deploy their tools to create awareness for cryptocurrency projects.

Who Is A Bounty Manager?
Bounty Manager oversee the well-being of Bounty Program. They launches the program, set rules and effectively manage the bounty program. He or She as the case maybe are the ones hunters report to and are also responsible for awarding stakes. A Bounty manager can also be called; a Campaign Manager. Let me not forget to say that Bounty Manager are experience and it is difficult for hunters to trick them because they have seen it all and knows what it takes to embark in bounty. For Good Bounty Manager, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 Also there are some platforms that launched good bounty programs and in this platforms you don’t need to submit your reports as it will be tracked automatically, such platforms are: BountyHive, Bounty0X, Bountyplatform to mention a few.

What Are Campaigns?
Campaigns are Subset of Bounty. In Bounty Programs, there are different types of campaigns these are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram which can be classified as Social media campaign and lately some Bounty Manager have started Classifying Reddit and LinkedIn Social as Social Media campaigns. We also have Translation, Signature, Content Creation (Articles/Blog and Videos) and Reddit Campaign.

What Stakes Is?
These are deploy tools used by bounty managers in rewarding bounty hunters before carrying out extensive calculations based on token. The beauty about stakes is that it is directly proportional to the number of tokens you will receive. So the higher your stakes, the higher your tokens.

Few Things You Need To Check Before Jumping In Any Campaign
1. Carry out extensive research on the background of the projects, check for the authenticity of the team members and advisors.
2. If it is an ICO project, check if they have reached Softcap at least you might get your reward. So I believe you might have decided after checking out those all but important things.
3. Now on the Bounty itself, make sure you read and understand the General rules and regulations of the Bounty. Check the total allocation for the whole campaign to know how feasible it is.
4. Then decide the exact program you can embark on, Translation, Signature, Facebook, and Twitter, Articles/Blog/Video and others.
5. Follow the rules, report your activities according to the campaigns you participate in. You might be required to submit your activities via google form or through the Bitcointalk Bounty thread depending on the project. There are some Bounty that don’t allow participants to edit their already submitted activities while there are some that do not put that into consideration. These are part of the reason you need to read the rules as it will guide in getting your rewards at the end of the campaigns. I have heard and seen reports from different hunters on Telegram Bounty group complaining of not receiving rewards forgetting they refuse to follow the rules.

Do I Need To Pay Before Participating In Any Bounty Program?
No, you don’t pay but rather you are rewarded for participating. Note that rewards are only meant for those who follow the rules guiding the bounty program and also carry out the require task.

Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?
This is a difficult questions because of the number of hunters who get involved in Bounty Program this days. So what I do is after checking the total allocation, briefly I observe the spreadsheet to see where there are few participants. Trust me, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook always have highest number of participants and to earn big over there you will need to be that one participants with the highest number of Facebook friends and Twitter Followers. Also try as much as possible to start your activities from the beginning of the campaign that will give you an extra edge over others.
I think I will have to go with Translation----->>>Signature----->>>Articles/Blogs/Videos----->>>Reddit----->>>Facebook, Twitter----->>>Telegram campaigns. This order shows the highest to the least rewarding campaigns.

Why Have There Been Delays In Paying For Bounty Program Of Recent?
From what I have observed so far, I think most project are trying to protect their token from depreciating in value in this bearish market as almost all altcoins have experience this of recent. Also I will like all bounty participants to understand that as far as you participate in a genuine and sincere project, I think your reward will come but it is just a matter of time they will surely distribute this reward to those participants who carry out the right task and meet the rules of the bounty program.

In conclusion, I have learnt, enjoy and benefited from my last 120 days as a bounty hunter and I anticipates for more progress as my Journey continues.

It has been a wonderful experience for you to be a bounty hunter. it can be said that this is a great help for beginners who are looking for profit but also for a long time in this forum that they also know as a bounty hunter too. This is a great  topic that you make into the sense of bounty, stakes, campaign, and bounty managers you have defined.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

A very impressive experience, you are able to describe it well, this is indeed good for imitators beginners. The time is short enough to hunt and with the patience you have to be able to develop and survive well. An activity that deserves to be followed and will have a positive impact on the patient.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Thank you for the excellent and quality information. It helps beginners to fill in the gaps in the head about bounty companies, and most importantly - it encourages to work on . Today it is very important
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

I have learned only that there are too huge bots available in every campaign and social media give you 10 usd per campaign.
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink Good post. All very well told and explained.  ;)Thanks.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
adworker

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Very interesting article, thank you author. ready to sign every word. The most important thing I get when I get acquainted with the projects is the experience and knowledge of new technologies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: