Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt  (Read 24087 times)
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

The last 120 days are 120 days of the failure of ether, new people who came during this period, I think forever abandoned cryptocurrency. But those old bounty hunters who earned good money before, endure this difficult period

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

I like this port. Good job autor. There is basic information for newbies in bounty. It would very useful for them to read the main info about bounty. Also there is some informations that it is interesting for me.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Very good content, but unfortunately the ICO's massive reductions and failures will cause this profession to disappear in the future. Currently, novices are almost confused to enter the forum, and they can't even earn any profits. Now the transaction has become weak, and I don't know how to make money.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Very good article, you have summarized how to become a bounty hunter and all newbies want to know this question, I think you should post the article to (Beginners & Help), which can help more people!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Why do you think that KYC verification was introduced in order to exclude the use of several accounts by bounty hunters? This nonsense is spread by the ICO teams, which, on the one hand, want to get hold of our identification data, and on the other, do not pay us the earned tokens through the introduction of such tables, which parts of the bounty hunters will not be able to pass.
Did you clarify which regulation gives ICO teams the right to demand such data from us and violate our privacy rights? In most countries, there are laws that prohibit the requirement to provide such information to authorities that are not authorized for its storage and do not have the appropriate conditions for its storage. You asked the ICO teams what they were going to do with such information, where and how they were going to store it, and for how long? Before writing such nonsense, it would be better to find out about it and not to provide our confidential data to persons who in at least half of the cases are themselves fraudsters.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Well done nicely said and very informative specially for the new ones who wants to join some bounty campaign,
Every info that they need to start joining a bounty campaign is in this thread.

Everyone wants to join a bounty campaign because they have seen a good opportunity on it. To start with this category might bring us to difficult situations but a challenge for us to be good enough. Though threat sorrounds us but that is part of the success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

This is the best and detailed post for all bounty hunters! The author explained everything and put it on the shelves! Many thanks for the work done. It is very valuable for all of us! It would be interesting, in which bounty programs you participated and how much did you manage to earn in these 120 days?

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Well said, i must say, your write up is all encompassing, everything a bounty hunter needs to know is embeded in this article. This piece has taught me something new. I hope more hunters find this information useful. Thanks for taking your time to do this.

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Have you developed patience during 120 days of participation in the bounty? I've been in bounty for a year and a half and it still annoys me that every second bounty company can't keep its word. They are constantly late and do not do what they promised
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

learning becomes a bounty hunter. not just pursue only the results, but as a bounty hunter must also can and understand what is done. many may this time bounty hunter simply expect results and do not understand the projects that they support and do not know the terms. indirectly it will disadvantage themselves by could not thrive in the bounty.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

Well done , I like your courage and eager to do bounties and still doing it even more , Bounty hunting still could be really profitable , especially translation and signature ones , I suggest to every one who knows some useful second language to do some bounty hunting and make some money out of it.
I thibk this is the hardest time for bounty hunters, almost all of their existing projects only pay with tokens that never appear in the exchange market. as a result my time is just wasted on that

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

Being a bounty hunter is not easy to get money. But we got valuable lessons for us to develop in the crypto world. You spend a lot of time researching and making money. But you will also get difficulties like tokens that are not on the market or fake coins.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

New Additions: Account Farming, Bitcointalk Proof Of Authentication, KYC/AML and The Importance of KYC

Today Marked My 120 days as a bounty hunter and during this period I have gained more experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency as participating in bounty programs gave me additional exposure to the latest happenings around the crypto space. So I decided to drop few things i have learnt and also provide answers to some of the most frequent questions asked.

The Few Things I Have Learnt In The Last 120 Days
During the past 120 days, I have learnt the following from participating in different bounty programs :>
1. Patience: Participating in bounty program have taught me how to exercise patience. I have come to know that whenever they announce that they are going to distribute on a specified date just don’t expect it that day so you won’t be disappointed. Wait for them to carefully distribute your reward directly to your wallets.
2. Effective Time Management: This is one of the most important factor in bounty programs and I have seen many work got rejected because of late submission. Rule is rule and it must be obey irrespective of individual participating.
3. In-Dept Trading: Before joining I will say I have been able to trade in few cryptocurrency trading platform. Bounty have opened my eyes to numerous trading platform that I haven’t used before now.
4. Perseverance And Consistency: This keeps me going to strive for the best all the time. It is true that hunters are at the mercy of Bounty Manger Mangers and the Project team when it comes to distribution of rewards.

What Bounty Is?
Bounties are extraordinary program set aside to create awareness for the development of cryptocurrency projects and such programs usually end up rewarding participants that participated during the program. Another thing you should know is that there is always a specific time set aside for any bounty program, it can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and more many depending on the Project and the number of participants that sign up for it.  With this I have been able to classify Bounty into two, which are the specified and unspecified Bounty.
For Specified Bounty, there is always a specific time for such programs to end except otherwise stated. While the Unspecified Bounty end as soon as ICO ends. So it is important for bounty hunters to note the difference especially when choosing a bounty program to participate in.

Who Are Bounty Hunters?
These are some set of individuals that participates in bounty program. In addition, hunters are those set of persons who have little or no knowledge but have already made up their mind to agree to the terms and conditions of any bounty program they chose to participate in. Hence they are the Marketers that deploy their tools to create awareness for cryptocurrency projects.

Who Is A Bounty Manager?
Bounty Manager oversee the well-being of Bounty Program. They launches the program, set rules and effectively manage the bounty program. He or She as the case maybe are the ones hunters report to and are also responsible for awarding stakes. A Bounty manager can also be called; a Campaign Manager. Let me not forget to say that Bounty Manager are experience and it is difficult for hunters to trick them because they have seen it all and knows what it takes to embark in bounty. For Good Bounty Manager, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 Also there are some platforms that launched good bounty programs and in this platforms you don’t need to submit your reports as it will be tracked automatically, such platforms are: BountyHive, Bounty0X, Bountyplatform to mention a few.

What Are Campaigns?
Campaigns are Subset of Bounty. In Bounty Programs, there are different types of campaigns these are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram which can be classified as Social media campaign and lately some Bounty Manager have started Classifying Reddit and LinkedIn Social as Social Media campaigns. We also have Translation, Signature, Content Creation (Articles/Blog and Videos) and Reddit Campaign.

What Stakes Is?
These are deploy tools used by bounty managers in rewarding bounty hunters before carrying out extensive calculations based on token. The beauty about stakes is that it is directly proportional to the number of tokens you will receive. So the higher your stakes, the higher your tokens.

Understanding The Bitcointalk Proof Of Authentication
These are measures set aside by Bounty Managers to help reduce hunters deploying multiple accounts in participating in the Bounty Programs. BTT proof of authentication may require of hunters to submit their details in the Bounty Thread as proof that are own the account they are using. Some Bounty Managers like Btcltcdigger, Maxx and other Good Managers of recent deployed this techniques.

Account Farming
I think this have become the other of the day in most Bounty Programs. The Blockchain technology have been designed in such a way that we can easily track transactions that go in and out of our public wallet and with such, Some Bounty Managers have taken it upon themselves to track Bounty Hunters Wallet Address such as the Ethereum Wallet Address and if there is anyone found transacting within themselves, such will be disqualify and won't receive tokens. The Beauty about this is that even if a particular hunter transfer ETH or any other ERC-20 Token to a fellow hunter and they both participated in same Bounty or previous, Both will be tagged account farming and they will lose their stakes. Amazix have banned so many hunters from participating in their bounty campaigns with this.  

What KYC/AML Is?
This has become an important aspect and process that Bounty Hunters Need to go through first in order to be eligible to receive tokens.
KYC =>>KNOW YOUR Customer, While; AML =>> Anti-Money Laundering. For More Information about KYC/AML, please Kindly refer to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454795.0

The Importance Of KYC In Bounty Programs
Well, from what i have seen so far, i think KYC was introduce to reduce the number of participants using multiple accounts to participate i various Bounty Campaigns. Earlier Bounty Managers deployed the Bitcointalk proof of authentication. I think this is no longer as effective as it was before, so the KYC was introduce to help work with the former.

Few Things You Need To Check Before Jumping In Any Campaign
1. Carry out extensive research on the background of the projects, check for the authenticity of the team members and advisors.
2. If it is an ICO project, check if they have reached Softcap at least you might get your reward. So I believe you might have decided after checking out those all but important things.
3. Now on the Bounty itself, make sure you read and understand the General rules and regulations of the Bounty. Check the total allocation for the whole campaign to know how feasible it is.
4. Then decide the exact program you can embark on, Translation, Signature, Facebook, and Twitter, Articles/Blog/Video and others.
5. Follow the rules, report your activities according to the campaigns you participate in. You might be required to submit your activities via google form or through the Bitcointalk Bounty thread depending on the project. There are some Bounty that don’t allow participants to edit their already submitted activities while there are some that do not put that into consideration. These are part of the reason you need to read the rules as it will guide in getting your rewards at the end of the campaigns. I have heard and seen reports from different hunters on Telegram Bounty group complaining of not receiving rewards forgetting they refuse to follow the rules.

Do I Need To Pay Before Participating In Any Bounty Program?
No, you don’t pay but rather you are rewarded for participating. Note that rewards are only meant for those who follow the rules guiding the bounty program and also carry out the require task.

Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?
This is a difficult questions because of the number of hunters who get involved in Bounty Program this days. So what I do is after checking the total allocation, briefly I observe the spreadsheet to see where there are few participants. Trust me, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook always have highest number of participants and to earn big over there you will need to be that one participants with the highest number of Facebook friends and Twitter Followers. Also try as much as possible to start your activities from the beginning of the campaign that will give you an extra edge over others.
I think I will have to go with Translation----->>>Signature----->>>Articles/Blogs/Videos----->>>Reddit----->>>Facebook, Twitter----->>>Telegram campaigns. This order shows the highest to the least rewarding campaigns.

Why Have There Been Delays In Paying For Bounty Program Of Recent?
From what I have observed so far, I think most project are trying to protect their token from depreciating in value in this bearish market as almost all altcoins have experience this of recent. Also I will like all bounty participants to understand that as far as you participate in a genuine and sincere project, I think your reward will come but it is just a matter of time they will surely distribute this reward to those participants who carry out the right task and meet the rules of the bounty program.

In conclusion, I have learnt, enjoy and benefited from my last 120 days as a bounty hunter and I anticipates for more progress as my Journey continues.

120 days... Heh, you are a little bit late here, sorry to tell you this Smiley
I see that you are thinking in a very appropriate way to be a bountyhunter, and hope you will earn enough for your efforts... But the hype around bounty campaigns is almost over unfortunately, the salary of modern bountyhunter is quite small  Cry

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Thanks for your work dude. This article is helpful for every newbie and I think that it can answer many questions.
But you (new bounty hunters) should understand. Only you and your hard work can help you to become a successful bounty hunter. The main thing is your patience. Because you will have a lot of bad or scam projects on your way.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

This post must be read by new comers in the bitcoin talk forum, it will help them to have a good start in joining bounty campaigns. Thank you for the information and I think I learned a new thing and it is the account farming.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

This is an excellent post from OP! This will help newbies on their bounty hunting journey.
I hope I have merit to give to OP.  Cool
Automaticbae

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
Merited by capableuwa1 (1)

What you dropped here is one of the best post i have read relating to bounty in this forum as it consists of the Key Points we as Bounty Hunters and Newbies coming into the cryptocurrency space through bounty needs. This is an epic post that will go far as far as Bounty continues in the crypto space. I think you are very intelligent and have lots of Knowledges, you can easily pass fit as a Bounty Managers as Most BM/CM this days knows little or nothing about some of the key points you dropped here. Thanks and i appreciate the time, efforts, thinking and energy you put into this post and this are the kind of post that deserve merits in the forum. Kudos and keep it up.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Currently, more and more people are leaving the bounty. Someone begins to engage in trading, someone generally abandons this business and switches to some other areas of his life, this is because the income from this type of activity has fallen disastrously now.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

knowledge about bounty is indeed very important especially for beginners so that they do not misunderstand the situation that is currently happening. very useful and helpful post, mate. I as a beginner also trained many of you.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

The last 120 days are 120 days of the failure of ether, new people who came during this period, I think forever abandoned cryptocurrency. But those old bounty hunters who earned good money before, endure this difficult period

Era of bounty is not coming to the end. Bounties will live and bring their hunters the deserved awards. Pity, that these awards will be not as large as before - the market is down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: