Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 120 Days In Bounty Hunting & What I have Learnt  (Read 24087 times)
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

New Additions: Account Farming, Bitcointalk Proof Of Authentication, KYC/AML and The Importance of KYC

Today Marked My 120 days as a bounty hunter and during this period I have gained more experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency as participating in bounty programs gave me additional exposure to the latest happenings around the crypto space. So I decided to drop few things i have learnt and also provide answers to some of the most frequent questions asked.

The Few Things I Have Learnt In The Last 120 Days
During the past 120 days, I have learnt the following from participating in different bounty programs :>
1. Patience: Participating in bounty program have taught me how to exercise patience. I have come to know that whenever they announce that they are going to distribute on a specified date just don’t expect it that day so you won’t be disappointed. Wait for them to carefully distribute your reward directly to your wallets.
2. Effective Time Management: This is one of the most important factor in bounty programs and I have seen many work got rejected because of late submission. Rule is rule and it must be obey irrespective of individual participating.
3. In-Dept Trading: Before joining I will say I have been able to trade in few cryptocurrency trading platform. Bounty have opened my eyes to numerous trading platform that I haven’t used before now.
4. Perseverance And Consistency: This keeps me going to strive for the best all the time. It is true that hunters are at the mercy of Bounty Manger Mangers and the Project team when it comes to distribution of rewards.

What Bounty Is?
Bounties are extraordinary program set aside to create awareness for the development of cryptocurrency projects and such programs usually end up rewarding participants that participated during the program. Another thing you should know is that there is always a specific time set aside for any bounty program, it can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and more many depending on the Project and the number of participants that sign up for it.  With this I have been able to classify Bounty into two, which are the specified and unspecified Bounty.
For Specified Bounty, there is always a specific time for such programs to end except otherwise stated. While the Unspecified Bounty end as soon as ICO ends. So it is important for bounty hunters to note the difference especially when choosing a bounty program to participate in.

Who Are Bounty Hunters?
These are some set of individuals that participates in bounty program. In addition, hunters are those set of persons who have little or no knowledge but have already made up their mind to agree to the terms and conditions of any bounty program they chose to participate in. Hence they are the Marketers that deploy their tools to create awareness for cryptocurrency projects.

Who Is A Bounty Manager?
Bounty Manager oversee the well-being of Bounty Program. They launches the program, set rules and effectively manage the bounty program. He or She as the case maybe are the ones hunters report to and are also responsible for awarding stakes. A Bounty manager can also be called; a Campaign Manager. Let me not forget to say that Bounty Manager are experience and it is difficult for hunters to trick them because they have seen it all and knows what it takes to embark in bounty. For Good Bounty Manager, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 Also there are some platforms that launched good bounty programs and in this platforms you don’t need to submit your reports as it will be tracked automatically, such platforms are: BountyHive, Bounty0X, Bountyplatform to mention a few.

What Are Campaigns?
Campaigns are Subset of Bounty. In Bounty Programs, there are different types of campaigns these are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram which can be classified as Social media campaign and lately some Bounty Manager have started Classifying Reddit and LinkedIn Social as Social Media campaigns. We also have Translation, Signature, Content Creation (Articles/Blog and Videos) and Reddit Campaign.

What Stakes Is?
These are deploy tools used by bounty managers in rewarding bounty hunters before carrying out extensive calculations based on token. The beauty about stakes is that it is directly proportional to the number of tokens you will receive. So the higher your stakes, the higher your tokens.

Understanding The Bitcointalk Proof Of Authentication
These are measures set aside by Bounty Managers to help reduce hunters deploying multiple accounts in participating in the Bounty Programs. BTT proof of authentication may require of hunters to submit their details in the Bounty Thread as proof that are own the account they are using. Some Bounty Managers like Btcltcdigger, Maxx and other Good Managers of recent deployed this techniques.

Account Farming
I think this have become the other of the day in most Bounty Programs. The Blockchain technology have been designed in such a way that we can easily track transactions that go in and out of our public wallet and with such, Some Bounty Managers have taken it upon themselves to track Bounty Hunters Wallet Address such as the Ethereum Wallet Address and if there is anyone found transacting within themselves, such will be disqualify and won't receive tokens. The Beauty about this is that even if a particular hunter transfer ETH or any other ERC-20 Token to a fellow hunter and they both participated in same Bounty or previous, Both will be tagged account farming and they will lose their stakes. Amazix have banned so many hunters from participating in their bounty campaigns with this.  

What KYC/AML Is?
This has become an important aspect and process that Bounty Hunters Need to go through first in order to be eligible to receive tokens.
KYC =>>KNOW YOUR Customer, While; AML =>> Anti-Money Laundering. For More Information about KYC/AML, please Kindly refer to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454795.0

The Importance Of KYC In Bounty Programs
Well, from what i have seen so far, i think KYC was introduce to reduce the number of participants using multiple accounts to participate i various Bounty Campaigns. Earlier Bounty Managers deployed the Bitcointalk proof of authentication. I think this is no longer as effective as it was before, so the KYC was introduce to help work with the former.

Few Things You Need To Check Before Jumping In Any Campaign
1. Carry out extensive research on the background of the projects, check for the authenticity of the team members and advisors.
2. If it is an ICO project, check if they have reached Softcap at least you might get your reward. So I believe you might have decided after checking out those all but important things.
3. Now on the Bounty itself, make sure you read and understand the General rules and regulations of the Bounty. Check the total allocation for the whole campaign to know how feasible it is.
4. Then decide the exact program you can embark on, Translation, Signature, Facebook, and Twitter, Articles/Blog/Video and others.
5. Follow the rules, report your activities according to the campaigns you participate in. You might be required to submit your activities via google form or through the Bitcointalk Bounty thread depending on the project. There are some Bounty that don’t allow participants to edit their already submitted activities while there are some that do not put that into consideration. These are part of the reason you need to read the rules as it will guide in getting your rewards at the end of the campaigns. I have heard and seen reports from different hunters on Telegram Bounty group complaining of not receiving rewards forgetting they refuse to follow the rules.

Do I Need To Pay Before Participating In Any Bounty Program?
No, you don’t pay but rather you are rewarded for participating. Note that rewards are only meant for those who follow the rules guiding the bounty program and also carry out the require task.

Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?
This is a difficult questions because of the number of hunters who get involved in Bounty Program this days. So what I do is after checking the total allocation, briefly I observe the spreadsheet to see where there are few participants. Trust me, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook always have highest number of participants and to earn big over there you will need to be that one participants with the highest number of Facebook friends and Twitter Followers. Also try as much as possible to start your activities from the beginning of the campaign that will give you an extra edge over others.
I think I will have to go with Translation----->>>Signature----->>>Articles/Blogs/Videos----->>>Reddit----->>>Facebook, Twitter----->>>Telegram campaigns. This order shows the highest to the least rewarding campaigns.

Why Have There Been Delays In Paying For Bounty Program Of Recent?
From what I have observed so far, I think most project are trying to protect their token from depreciating in value in this bearish market as almost all altcoins have experience this of recent. Also I will like all bounty participants to understand that as far as you participate in a genuine and sincere project, I think your reward will come but it is just a matter of time they will surely distribute this reward to those participants who carry out the right task and meet the rules of the bounty program.

In conclusion, I have learnt, enjoy and benefited from my last 120 days as a bounty hunter and I anticipates for more progress as my Journey continues.

Quite the right conclusions you have made. I wonder how many projects you have participated in. Personally, my vision of this sphere-now we are seeing a fading of interest among both bounty hunters and ICO investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

A well written post ,I hope this will help those still finding their ways with cryptocurrency especially newer investors ,the future looks brighter indeed for cryptocurrency

capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:54:28 AM

New Additions: Account Farming, Bitcointalk Proof Of Authentication, KYC/AML and The Importance of KYC

Today Marked My 120 days as a bounty hunter and during this period I have gained more experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency as participating in bounty programs gave me additional exposure to the latest happenings around the crypto space. So I decided to drop few things i have learnt and also provide answers to some of the most frequent questions asked.

The Few Things I Have Learnt In The Last 120 Days
During the past 120 days, I have learnt the following from participating in different bounty programs :>
1. Patience: Participating in bounty program have taught me how to exercise patience. I have come to know that whenever they announce that they are going to distribute on a specified date just don’t expect it that day so you won’t be disappointed. Wait for them to carefully distribute your reward directly to your wallets.
2. Effective Time Management: This is one of the most important factor in bounty programs and I have seen many work got rejected because of late submission. Rule is rule and it must be obey irrespective of individual participating.
3. In-Dept Trading: Before joining I will say I have been able to trade in few cryptocurrency trading platform. Bounty have opened my eyes to numerous trading platform that I haven’t used before now.
4. Perseverance And Consistency: This keeps me going to strive for the best all the time. It is true that hunters are at the mercy of Bounty Manger Mangers and the Project team when it comes to distribution of rewards.

What Bounty Is?
Bounties are extraordinary program set aside to create awareness for the development of cryptocurrency projects and such programs usually end up rewarding participants that participated during the program. Another thing you should know is that there is always a specific time set aside for any bounty program, it can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and more many depending on the Project and the number of participants that sign up for it.  With this I have been able to classify Bounty into two, which are the specified and unspecified Bounty.
For Specified Bounty, there is always a specific time for such programs to end except otherwise stated. While the Unspecified Bounty end as soon as ICO ends. So it is important for bounty hunters to note the difference especially when choosing a bounty program to participate in.

Who Are Bounty Hunters?
These are some set of individuals that participates in bounty program. In addition, hunters are those set of persons who have little or no knowledge but have already made up their mind to agree to the terms and conditions of any bounty program they chose to participate in. Hence they are the Marketers that deploy their tools to create awareness for cryptocurrency projects.

Who Is A Bounty Manager?
Bounty Manager oversee the well-being of Bounty Program. They launches the program, set rules and effectively manage the bounty program. He or She as the case maybe are the ones hunters report to and are also responsible for awarding stakes. A Bounty manager can also be called; a Campaign Manager. Let me not forget to say that Bounty Manager are experience and it is difficult for hunters to trick them because they have seen it all and knows what it takes to embark in bounty. For Good Bounty Manager, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 Also there are some platforms that launched good bounty programs and in this platforms you don’t need to submit your reports as it will be tracked automatically, such platforms are: BountyHive, Bounty0X, Bountyplatform to mention a few.

What Are Campaigns?
Campaigns are Subset of Bounty. In Bounty Programs, there are different types of campaigns these are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram which can be classified as Social media campaign and lately some Bounty Manager have started Classifying Reddit and LinkedIn Social as Social Media campaigns. We also have Translation, Signature, Content Creation (Articles/Blog and Videos) and Reddit Campaign.

What Stakes Is?
These are deploy tools used by bounty managers in rewarding bounty hunters before carrying out extensive calculations based on token. The beauty about stakes is that it is directly proportional to the number of tokens you will receive. So the higher your stakes, the higher your tokens.

Understanding The Bitcointalk Proof Of Authentication
These are measures set aside by Bounty Managers to help reduce hunters deploying multiple accounts in participating in the Bounty Programs. BTT proof of authentication may require of hunters to submit their details in the Bounty Thread as proof that are own the account they are using. Some Bounty Managers like Btcltcdigger, Maxx and other Good Managers of recent deployed this techniques.

Account Farming
I think this have become the other of the day in most Bounty Programs. The Blockchain technology have been designed in such a way that we can easily track transactions that go in and out of our public wallet and with such, Some Bounty Managers have taken it upon themselves to track Bounty Hunters Wallet Address such as the Ethereum Wallet Address and if there is anyone found transacting within themselves, such will be disqualify and won't receive tokens. The Beauty about this is that even if a particular hunter transfer ETH or any other ERC-20 Token to a fellow hunter and they both participated in same Bounty or previous, Both will be tagged account farming and they will lose their stakes. Amazix have banned so many hunters from participating in their bounty campaigns with this.  

What KYC/AML Is?
This has become an important aspect and process that Bounty Hunters Need to go through first in order to be eligible to receive tokens.
KYC =>>KNOW YOUR Customer, While; AML =>> Anti-Money Laundering. For More Information about KYC/AML, please Kindly refer to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454795.0

The Importance Of KYC In Bounty Programs
Well, from what i have seen so far, i think KYC was introduce to reduce the number of participants using multiple accounts to participate i various Bounty Campaigns. Earlier Bounty Managers deployed the Bitcointalk proof of authentication. I think this is no longer as effective as it was before, so the KYC was introduce to help work with the former.

Few Things You Need To Check Before Jumping In Any Campaign
1. Carry out extensive research on the background of the projects, check for the authenticity of the team members and advisors.
2. If it is an ICO project, check if they have reached Softcap at least you might get your reward. So I believe you might have decided after checking out those all but important things.
3. Now on the Bounty itself, make sure you read and understand the General rules and regulations of the Bounty. Check the total allocation for the whole campaign to know how feasible it is.
4. Then decide the exact program you can embark on, Translation, Signature, Facebook, and Twitter, Articles/Blog/Video and others.
5. Follow the rules, report your activities according to the campaigns you participate in. You might be required to submit your activities via google form or through the Bitcointalk Bounty thread depending on the project. There are some Bounty that don’t allow participants to edit their already submitted activities while there are some that do not put that into consideration. These are part of the reason you need to read the rules as it will guide in getting your rewards at the end of the campaigns. I have heard and seen reports from different hunters on Telegram Bounty group complaining of not receiving rewards forgetting they refuse to follow the rules.

Do I Need To Pay Before Participating In Any Bounty Program?
No, you don’t pay but rather you are rewarded for participating. Note that rewards are only meant for those who follow the rules guiding the bounty program and also carry out the require task.

Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?
This is a difficult questions because of the number of hunters who get involved in Bounty Program this days. So what I do is after checking the total allocation, briefly I observe the spreadsheet to see where there are few participants. Trust me, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook always have highest number of participants and to earn big over there you will need to be that one participants with the highest number of Facebook friends and Twitter Followers. Also try as much as possible to start your activities from the beginning of the campaign that will give you an extra edge over others.
I think I will have to go with Translation----->>>Signature----->>>Articles/Blogs/Videos----->>>Reddit----->>>Facebook, Twitter----->>>Telegram campaigns. This order shows the highest to the least rewarding campaigns.

Why Have There Been Delays In Paying For Bounty Program Of Recent?
From what I have observed so far, I think most project are trying to protect their token from depreciating in value in this bearish market as almost all altcoins have experience this of recent. Also I will like all bounty participants to understand that as far as you participate in a genuine and sincere project, I think your reward will come but it is just a matter of time they will surely distribute this reward to those participants who carry out the right task and meet the rules of the bounty program.

In conclusion, I have learnt, enjoy and benefited from my last 120 days as a bounty hunter and I anticipates for more progress as my Journey continues.

Quite the right conclusions you have made. I wonder how many projects you have participated in. Personally, my vision of this sphere-now we are seeing a fading of interest among both bounty hunters and ICO investors.
well i do not see such because what i have seen even during the red market are serious minded Bounty hunters who take out their time to utilize the bear market to accumulate tokens and hope they turn out to something much better when the market fully recovers and another thing to note again is that if hunters participate in fake project the truth is project like that might not live to experience a more stable market in the space.
carlosvaldes

Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:52:57 PM

You did learn a lot of bounty in these months.I also learned some questions about bounty from you.What is the best bounty for you?I want to know where and how to choose a nice campaign.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:55:55 PM

You did learn a lot of bounty in these months.I also learned some questions about bounty from you.What is the best bounty for you?I want to know where and how to choose a nice campaign.
No bounties in that time period paid any rewards to their campaign participants,most went scam and the remaining paused very few distributed tokens which don't have any value yet.There are some campaigns paid with ethereum and other listed coins but it also didn't stay for too long because of this bear market.SO these are really hard days for the bounty hunters.

dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:58:43 PM

You conveyed very good information.
I hope that those who come after will learn a lot of cool stuff from you.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:50:13 PM

Cool, this is the bounty hunter's answer.
they complain more often because payments are delayed.
this situation is not good so this process must be undertaken to keep investors from losing money and ico is not something that is frightening to them.

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:49:23 AM

You've had a very good experience, unfortunately, the market conditions are very bad. There were people who were good at winning, but now most of the bounty don't make money.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:35:08 AM

Im a bounty hunter also and I could say you covered all the information that a newbie bounty hunter should be aware of and for those who are already bounty hunting for quite some time, they could also learn from your tips specially on the criteria of "Which Campaign Is More Rewarding?". Goodluck and Happy Bounty Hunting
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:55:13 PM

right what you say, the best way to find a campaign, which I quoted from your description '' Some Things You Need to Check Before Jumping Any Campaign ''
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:06:13 PM

Op, you have really done a hard work here and " more power to your elbow " Bounty hunter are really doing good jobs and that is why many projects become successful and people do believe on most of the projects because of the activities of the bounty hunters.  Investors are motivated by what the Hunters and the campaign manager are promoting about that particular project.  If things are going to change in future I think the current system of promoting a project should be sustained.  I have also learned from this your r
Write up and hope it helps all of us here.
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:39:50 PM

You've had a very good experience, unfortunately, the market conditions are very bad. There were people who were good at winning, but now most of the bounty don't make money.
This is what I think, a time will definitely come in the Cryptocurrency Space where all conditions will be meant and Bounty hunters will have this enthusiasm in promoting projects again. The truth is irrespective of the market conditions, hunters are well needed in the space and because of them many a project especially the Pre-ICO project have been great thus far and I still think we should keep Promoting those projects, carry out extensive research before doing that and wait for your reward with time everything will gets better.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:42:17 AM

very helpful for beginners to know the basics, hopefully it can be a driver for all new people and continue to survive in cryptocurrency.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

To tell you the truth, I did not believe in the beginning that you can earn here, but then, after a certain period Of time, I really saw the profit, although it was not as big as the rest of the people, but it was
You also can earn a lot of money from the bounty campaign if u joint in this forum earlier but now campaign becomes less effective show the rewards are also getting more thinner.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:35:28 AM

To tell you the truth, I did not believe in the beginning that you can earn here, but then, after a certain period Of time, I really saw the profit, although it was not as big as the rest of the people, but it was
You also can earn a lot of money from the bounty campaign if u joint in this forum earlier but now campaign becomes less effective show the rewards are also getting more thinner.

to be honest i did joined the forum early ( exactly when the cryptos are going in rage )  .  i joined because i was searching for ways to earn a crypto that time and luckily i end up here ( thanks to uncle google )  but but  .  after i got my hands on these so called bounties  , i thought i can already earn but i was wrong because i see that many users also complaining about scams  .    see ?

bounty are ineffective if your goal is to earn a quick bucks  . how much more today  ?

thats the importan lesson ive learned .
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:56:53 AM

to be honest i did joined the forum early ( exactly when the cryptos are going in rage )  .  i joined because i was searching for ways to earn a crypto that time and luckily i end up here ( thanks to uncle google )  but but  .  after i got my hands on these so called bounties  , i thought i can already earn but i was wrong because i see that many users also complaining about scams  .    see ?

bounty are ineffective if your goal is to earn a quick bucks  . how much more today  ?

thats the importan lesson ive learned .
I just want to mention that because of bounties only the effectiveness of bitcointalk forget depreciated and lot of peoples coming here to and some bucks not about to learn anything about cryptocurrencies.Now more and more spam bounties keep opened by the newnies and steal millions from innocent investors.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:03:06 AM

No bounties in that time period paid any rewards to their campaign participants,most went scam and the remaining paused very few distributed tokens which don't have any value yet.There are some campaigns paid with ethereum and other listed coins but it also didn't stay for too long because of this bear market.SO these are really hard days for the bounty hunters.

I do agree with you, in most cases, we used to think about us because as a company if they don't reach the target of the soft cap means ultimately they are losing faith and we are going to lose 3 months of work. It doesn't mean it is based on the Bearish market but there are many other projects reached a hard cap during the bearish market but some community members will find potential in it.
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:49:52 PM

I do agree with you, in most cases, we used to think about us because as a company if they don't reach the target of the soft cap means ultimately they are losing faith and we are going to lose 3 months of work. It doesn't mean it is based on the Bearish market but there are many other projects reached a hard cap during the bearish market but some community members will find potential in it.
Thank you, I think this is the excess and need for Bounty or prospective bounty participants to keep doing extensive research before Participating in any Bounty campaign. Yet even after doing much research we might still be wrong because in the end, either hardcap it reached or not the distribution still depends on the Bounty manager as well as the project team members. This will be great if we all can consider this before jumping into any campaign. Then all, it is all good to carry out campaign with Top Bounty managers in the Cryptocurrency space or simply Participate in campaigns where the token is being escrow. This is another assurance that reward will be distributed. Thank you Cool
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:26:11 PM

Due to market being down been bounty are not making money. It is like when the bull ride is their every one jump into that and makes money from it. But when the bear markets come nobody want to jump in and buy at the low prices so that when the high rise start they can make money for them self. Thus this bounty is not yielding any positive results due to it.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:37:10 AM

Yes, that's why we have to find the potential project because even though we get low share at the time of distribution. With active developments we can able to see the price of coin will drastically increase in the market for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: