Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we promote our 5-year-old exchange?  (Read 684 times)
EileenYY (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Is this a digital asset exchange like hitbtc for example? You should tell us the name of your exchange if this is a reputable and no bad records from the community then this forum is one of the best platform to promote your company as there are many crypto traders here follow the advise of some members start a signature campaigns its proven. 
Thank you, www.bit.cc We rebranded our website twice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I think you should start a bounty program to promote your crypto exchange. I think its the best option to promote your crypto exchange.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

There are many promotional options available to you...

You can promote continuously on cryptocurrency forums like Reddit, cryptocompare and cryptoroom.org
Target cryptopreneurs and specific crypto channels on other general forums like quora and promote
Also, by  sparing some little drops of the tokens listed on your exchange to your users, you can rapidly grow your community...

These are jus a few options... All the best
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Try to use the cryptocurrency media advertisement,global influencers, social medias, youtube and every tools you can use to maximize your traffics, you may need a money aswell to run this so that your marketing will became good.

EileenYY (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

I'm surprised that a user who has had an exchange since 2013 hasn't had an account on Bitcointalk so far? Also I am surprised that this user did not mention the name of this exchange and did not respond to comments. Maybe it's fake?
yes
Idk whether you have heard btc38 before, you can enter www.bit.cc and check if this is fake.
EileenYY (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

There are many promotional options available to you...

You can promote continuously on cryptocurrency forums like Reddit, cryptocompare and cryptoroom.org
Target cryptopreneurs and specific crypto channels on other general forums like quora and promote
Also, by  sparing some little drops of the tokens listed on your exchange to your users, you can rapidly grow your community...

These are jus a few options... All the best
Thank you ..We have tried several of the ways you mentioned before. Thank you for your advice.
anna.gbforum

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

Our exchange was founded in 2013, in the past 5 years, we did not pay much time or money in its promotion. The whole company were focusing on technology at that time.But now as you know,due to some known or unknown things, we are losing users everyday... Some loyal customers advised us to do some promotions to attract more new users. I am here to look for help, can anyone tell me how can I promote our exchange? Of course we will keep focusing on the technology at the same time.

Good PR is the right way! Do you want to promote your company among more than 5000 targeted audience, to be mentioned in top crypto media resources, to deliver a speech?

Anything you are looking for, you can find it at the Global Blockchain Forum on Oct 4-5 in San Francisco (the largest event within California Blockchain Week) gbforum.co

Meet all the heads of industry at one place!

When: 4-5 October
Where: Hyatt regency, San-Francisco
Use promo-code ANNA50 and get 50% discount for all types of tickets.

You can get tickets at discount here:
eventbrite.com/e/global-blockchain-forum-tickets-47619337721?discount=ANNA50

3000+ attendees, 120+ speakers, 90+ funds, 100+ sponsors and media partners. Main media partner is Cointelegraph.

Event includes 2 days or Conference, Exclusive Investor Dinner, VIP After Parties, Workshops.
If you run prospective ICO-campaign and look for top investors, PM or e-mail me anna@gbforum.co to know out more about sponsorship opportunities, only few places left, by invitation only!

Our key speakers include: Michael Arrington form XRP Capital/TechCrunch, Miko Matsumura from EverCoin Exchange, Jeff McDonald from NEM Foundation, Christy Choi from Binance Labs.

Our key guest investors at Exclusive Investor Dinner are Andreessen Horowitz, Silicon Valley-based venture capital fund that has $2.7 billion under management, Zhen Cao from JLab Fund with JD Capital (publicly traded PE firm in China with $9B AUM) and other 100 top investors and funds.

During the conference, the sponsors have the opportunity to join the debate with global idea-leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors, and to interact with them.

PM or e-mail me anna@gbforum.co to know out more about sponsorship opportunities, the number is limited, only few places left! As well if you can`t be present, online packages are available!

Join the epicenter of the Blockchain revolution today!

Best regards,
Anna Tutova
anna@gbforum.co
Telegram - @an_tutova

yoyoke

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Our exchange was founded in 2013, in the past 5 years, we did not pay much time or money in its promotion. The whole company were focusing on technology at that time.But now as you know,due to some known or unknown things, we are losing users everyday... Some loyal customers advised us to do some promotions to attract more new users. I am here to look for help, can anyone tell me how can I promote our exchange? Of course we will keep focusing on the technology at the same time.

Well, i think the best option is to promote it with a signature campaign on this forum, campaigns aren't cheap at all, but they are an efficient way to promotion any cryptos related business.

Other way would be with Google and Facebook campaigns, you know those kind of campaigns where you pay each click you get, but those companies say each click is a potential client, so, sometimes worth it.
Thank you for your kind advice, will try.
get more new users
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: