Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
yflypu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

Heloo community! Safeinsure impressed me a lot. I think this coin has a bright future and definitely will find more supporters and admirers. I wonder what plans have developers.

It is 100% true. This project is awesome and it will raise to the top for sure. Developers have amazing plans. Their road map looks impressive for the 1st Q of 2019 they prepare some interesting pr events and SafeInsure UI preview
Looks intriguing. I am convinced it will be amazing. I guess it is a correct decision to make some pr events. This project really need to pay more attention on advertising services. It help them to grow a bigger community.
You are right. I think that this project deserves to be popular and all over the world also. It is a great chance to develop and improve any existing insurance company on the earth.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinminer1982

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

I guess it’s forward-looking plans but why not. Project really has some specific features that opens new opportunities. I like that it gives an open space for development and free client’s choice
yflypu

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

I guess it’s forward-looking plans but why not. Project really has some specific features that opens new opportunities. I like that it gives an open space for development and free client’s choice
I agree with your opinion. Safeinsure will show the perfect model for business development. I hope people will appreciate it. It has a lot to show and I want to see it with my own eyes.
coinminer1982

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

I agree with your opinion. Safeinsure will show the perfect model for business development. I hope people will appreciate it. It has a lot to show and I want to see it with my own eyes.
I feel the same. I like projects that have an inspiring idea and something more than just a simple desire to earn money. By the way, do they have some other plans? Is there any event planned for this month?
yflypu

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t think that they have plans on the month. It is almost the end of the year. They will just continue testing the system and improving masternodes and security of the system.
coinminer1982

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t think that they have plans on the month. It is almost the end of the year. They will just continue testing the system and improving masternodes and security of the system.
I guess it is also a good plan. I will be really happy to participate in any event that safeinsure will propose. I really like it and want to support as much as it is possible.
yflypu

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

I guess it is also a good plan. I will be really happy to participate in any event that safeinsure will propose. I really like it and want to support as much as it is possible.
It is great when project has something to attract people so much. I guess if there are community members like you, safeinsure can become the most perfect and needed project on the market.
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

friends, the project undoubtedly deserves attention, but I have a question of the following nature: how will the problem of unnecessary documentation be eliminated when using SafeInsure? I would like to get as much as possible a detailed answer, if possible.
josephbayo

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

friends, the project undoubtedly deserves attention, but I have a question of the following nature: how will the problem of unnecessary documentation be eliminated when using SafeInsure? I would like to get as much as possible a detailed answer, if possible.
this is a simple explanation. For example, if there is a complaint from one company to another, then the whole process of their interaction takes place directly, without a mountain of bureaucracy, routing and time. All this is recorded in the history of the blockchain and checked for honesty and efficiency.
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

this is a simple explanation. For example, if there is a complaint from one company to another, then the whole process of their interaction takes place directly, without a mountain of bureaucracy, routing and time. All this is recorded in the history of the blockchain and checked for honesty and efficiency.
it is fantastic! Everything happens almost instantly. Probably, the parties involved in this process are simply surprised by the honesty of the procedure, because I heard that the history of operations can be requested in the blockchain, and everything will look accessible.
josephbayo

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

it is fantastic! Everything happens almost instantly. Probably, the parties involved in this process are simply surprised by the honesty of the procedure, because I heard that the history of operations can be requested in the blockchain, and everything will look accessible.
it is quite right. Pay attention to how this happened in the traditional insurance system: insurance agents of one company send and pay a check to another company, and only after a certain time does the other company receive compensation.
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

I noticed that the developers have chosen a great greeting for new members: welcome to the world of autonomous insurance. It fits SafeInsure as well as possible. But the following question also arises: what about the complaints that arise from time to time between organizations? It seems that in white paper there is a separate point on this issue.
josephbayo

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

I noticed that the developers have chosen a great greeting for new members: welcome to the world of autonomous insurance. It fits SafeInsure as well as possible. But the following question also arises: what about the complaints that arise from time to time between organizations? It seems that in white paper there is a separate point on this issue.
here, too, SafeInsure will not be able to do anything, since without its effective solution the claims process is not only opaque, but also hidden behind the walls of the administrative tape. Sometimes it annoys and upsets. What do you think?
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

here, too, SafeInsure will not be able to do anything, since without its effective solution the claims process is not only opaque, but also hidden behind the walls of the administrative tape. Sometimes it annoys and upsets. What do you think?
I think the same way. And sometimes the so-called administrative tape is so thick that it takes a lot of time to find out the status of your application: calls to various departments, schedules of employees who then cannot find your paper and other minor and major inconveniences.
josephbayo

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

Imagine how frustrating people feel when they need to deal with insurance organizations every day. The latter should help, and not be a source of frustration and resentment for everything else. I am sorry for people in such cases, so I really hope that the developers of SafeInsure will be able to solve all these problems.
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Imagine how frustrating people feel when they need to deal with insurance organizations every day. The latter should help, and not be a source of frustration and resentment for everything else. I am sorry for people in such cases, so I really hope that the developers of SafeInsure will be able to solve all these problems.
now I would like to discuss industry standards. What can you say about the absence of an individual option for the selection of a policy? Why do people still continue to acquire something that does not suit them at all? After all, you with a small foot size do not take the same shoes as your neighbor, whose foot is 2 times yours?
josephbayo

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

now I would like to discuss industry standards. What can you say about the absence of an individual option for the selection of a policy? Why do people still continue to acquire something that does not suit them at all? After all, you with a small foot size do not take the same shoes as your neighbor, whose foot is 2 times yours?
of course not, many people do not. Just the insurance industry follows the trend of the same customers. Also, ratings are based on large numbers, not on individuals.
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

however, lately, many people require well-tuned policies that fit their lifestyle because the insurance industry does not keep up with their rhythm of life, so they need a product that specifically fits their needs.
josephbayo

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

however, lately, many people require well-tuned policies that fit their lifestyle because the insurance industry does not keep up with their rhythm of life, so they need a product that specifically fits their needs.
the insurance port created by the SafeInsure developers will perfectly help with this. In the SafeInsure marketplace, customers can add and remove everything they need, and whatever they do, creating a unique policy that fits them like a glove. Besides the fact that you exactly meet your needs, the policy you create on the SafeInsure Marketplace will be much cheaper than ready-made options.
Harold

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

the insurance port created by the SafeInsure developers will perfectly help with this. In the SafeInsure marketplace, customers can add and remove everything they need, and whatever they do, creating a unique policy that fits them like a glove. Besides the fact that you exactly meet your needs, the policy you create on the SafeInsure Marketplace will be much cheaper than ready-made options.
I am attracted to this service by the fact that there is no control and dependence on other intermediate points. For example, I can skip the digital queue, skip the call center representative and immediately go to the information and go directly to the question of my policy.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: