Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
Harold

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

with the creation of this platform, I can finally be sure that I can choose the policy suitable for me according to the individual characteristics that are provided in my personal account.
that is, you want to say that there will no longer be standard general “recommendations” that traditional insurance systems adhere to? As far as I know, due to the fact that they all consider the same, then insurance is also chosen without specific criteria that are suitable for each person.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

with the creation of this platform, I can finally be sure that I can choose the policy suitable for me according to the individual characteristics that are provided in my personal account.
that is, you want to say that there will no longer be standard general “recommendations” that traditional insurance systems adhere to? As far as I know, due to the fact that they all consider the same, then insurance is also chosen without specific criteria that are suitable for each person.
yes it is. I believe that great merit in this is blockchain technology, which allows you to automate most of the processes, replacing them with human resources, which in some cases is not enough.
Harold

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

I would add your idea to the fact that the matter is not even entirely in human resources, but that before a person gets his insurance, he has to go around many instances and go through many intermediate points that can be rounded if there is a more advanced system!
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I would add your idea to the fact that the matter is not even entirely in human resources, but that before a person gets his insurance, he has to go around many instances and go through many intermediate points that can be rounded if there is a more advanced system!
I completely agree with you. In addition, it takes time, nerves and patience, because with each new policy, administrative and paper trivia only increase the distance between you and your coveted insurance.
Harold

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

I completely agree with you. In addition, it takes time, nerves and patience, because with each new policy, administrative and paper trivia only increase the distance between you and your coveted insurance.
and considering that it is not always suitable, it is sad for me. Imagine how sad it is for those people who, day after day, have to be in contact in the same places with the same people. This can not be avoided, especially when you have serious circumstances (accident, accident, illness, etc.).
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

I would say that in addition to a well-planned system that helps the automatic functioning of processes, there is also a portal that selects insurance and allows you to edit the necessary data.
Harold

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

I would say that in addition to a well-planned system that helps the automatic functioning of processes, there is also a portal that selects insurance and allows you to edit the necessary data.
this happens in a really interesting way. Blockchain technology uses smart contracts that work like small programs. Their algorithm contains certain conditions that are executed instantly and in a mandatory, sequential order.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

this happens in a really interesting way. Blockchain technology uses smart contracts that work like small programs. Their algorithm contains certain conditions that are executed instantly and in a mandatory, sequential order.
in addition to smart contracts, there are also masternods, which we discussed above. Their tasks prevent fraud on the part of third parties and provide better service that is not and will not be in traditional insurance organizations.
Harold

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

in addition to smart contracts, there are also masternods, which we discussed above. Their tasks prevent fraud on the part of third parties and provide better service that is not and will not be in traditional insurance organizations.
what kind of fraud by third parties are you talking about? I studied white paper, it says that SafeInsure works without intermediaries. Perhaps, I confused something, correct me if it is so.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

you are a bit confused. By third parties, I meant those people who are transferred to customer data by unscrupulous insurance organizations. They just can take advantage of them for their own purposes, which are not always legal and correct.
Harold

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

you are a bit confused. By third parties, I meant those people who are transferred to customer data by unscrupulous insurance organizations. They just can take advantage of them for their own purposes, which are not always legal and correct.
that's it, now I understand everything. SafeInsure really works without intermediaries, all processes are performed by smart contracts and masternod operators. I am confident that the platform will be a huge success among consumers.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

that's it, now I understand everything. SafeInsure really works without intermediaries, all processes are performed by smart contracts and masternod operators. I am confident that the platform will be a huge success among consumers.
not only among consumers, but also among policy providers themselves, since in this case, individual characteristics of a policy choice when entering the portal are considered by thousands of suppliers who offer the best and cheapest options.
Harold

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

it makes me happy that there will be no general selection, which is aimed at the number of policies sold, and not at the quality. I am also quite pleased with the service that the project provides.
jajajaja

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

it makes me happy that there will be no general selection, which is aimed at the number of policies sold, and not at the quality. I am also quite pleased with the service that the project provides.
I would not mind becoming a masternodes, especially as a deposit is required. You just need to buy coins and store them in your wallet, which is created in accordance with the general requirements and proper functions that should be.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Particularly, worth stressing on the paper matters. Lips sealed
There are still a lot of issues with papers.
in order to carry out a certain responsible action, it is necessary to fill a large number of different documents.
this is not always convenient. Huh
I think, this should be corrected.

yflypu

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I think safeinsure has a great future. I mean that the insurance industry always needed some serious changes. The progress is permanent and they couldn’t deny that something is wrong.
howtion52

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

I think safeinsure has a great future. I mean that the insurance industry always needed some serious changes. The progress is permanent and they couldn’t deny that something is wrong.
What do you actually mean? I haven’t fully understood what you want to say. I like this project too and I think it can become a profitable investment. I hope more people will appreciate this project as I do.
yflypu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

What do you actually mean? I haven’t fully understood what you want to say. I like this project too and I think it can become a profitable investment. I hope more people will appreciate this project as I do.
I’m sorry. Sometimes I could be misunderstood. I wanted to say that there are yoo many frauds and unscrupulous insurers. I think it needs to be changed. These issues that put its development under siege.
howtion52

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

I’m sorry. Sometimes I could be misunderstood. I wanted to say that there are yoo many frauds and unscrupulous insurers. I think it needs to be changed. These issues that put its development under siege.
It is true. I agree with your opinion. Now I understand what you wanted to say. In addition, insurance companies don’t care much about the individual approach. They have standard promotions and it’s sad.
yflypu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

It is true. I agree with your opinion. Now I understand what you wanted to say. In addition, insurance companies don’t care much about the individual approach. They have standard promotions and it’s sad.

Safeinsure open a new free and open marketplace. People really will be able to choose what they want and need. This is a perfect example how blockchain can change the industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: