Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency; The future, glory now or later?  (Read 474 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

My take, what do all think?
The innovative is far from being unleashed, i count this a mere introduced, incredible things will be made or achieved by this great technology.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I think the real glory will start when the common man will start using cryptocurrency for payments, for bills, grocery and other everyday tasks.

Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

The more people will be involved and interested in cryptocurrency, the more chances that it will survive for a long time. I think that this is not the end and the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

Well we all know that we have witnessed some glorious times in the past in crypto and I so much believe that good times still lies ahead. Although the present condition has been discouraging but I know that crypto will still maximize its potentials to the fullest very soon. I just hope that the acceptance of crypto becomes wider than we currently have.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Crypto has gained a lot but its final success will be later I consider. It is not widely spread enough to be on the top now but it absolutely will be later.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

The innovation will continue and the evolution with it , we are in slump because of hype and scam ICOs not because the tech is maxed out. To think that that there is no room for innovation is just plain stupid.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

What is now called glory, I probably would not argue this, because soon we all will be very surprised with how the crypto currency will be able to rise in price and we ourselves simply will not notice it.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

It was continuously succeed of crypto. We can not estimated the following progressive of this technology  blockchain. More glory now and to the future. We have to accept all the circumstances that the coming day will be better cryptocurrencies approach as for more satisfying work.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

What is now called glory, I probably would not argue this, because soon we all will be very surprised with how the crypto currency will be able to rise in price and we ourselves simply will not notice it.

Cryptocurrency is already popular in many places and most of people here already know that it had a great future especially in real world. For sure this coming weeks, months or a year cryptocurrency will grow more.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Yes me too. I think that in the future, many more countries will accept crytocurrencies and many more huge companies will accept it for payments. I also think that there will be more types of cryptos that will come out in the market. As technology evolves further, so will the cryptos.
sweetrose1968

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

think that there is not enough known about Cryptocurrency right now but it will be the thing of the future once people learn more about it. i think once people learn about Cryptocurrency it will be a world currency and boost the economy back to being more stable it will be accepted worldwide.
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

All the development of the Cryptocurrency is only gaining momentum.  My opinion is that everything has its time.  There can be no talk of any disappearance.  I think that it will go into the use of ordinary people.
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

Yes, I also think that we have simply simply not seen good days, and we are just beginning everything and all the good and bright days are just ahead!

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

Btc's golden peak is in 2017. That year, the Btc had touched the figure of more than $ 20k. Then experience decline in early 2018 and continues to decline until now. But I still believe in Btc. I am sure the Btc will rise even not at the previous level. I am still faithful waiting for the Btc to explode. And hope in the near future.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

i must admit it difficult at times not to agree with critics above. but such thougths won't help anyway so i think we shouldn't feel down so soon, the best is yet to come

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

keep regardless of the negative news like that. Crypto even up to now always grow every year and indeed for this year are in the phase of bad but keep in mind it is reasonable. though many have said is bad I don't think it's supposed to like that and it would be better if it is always active in the market to find out its development.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

i agree, crypto hasn't show itself in a full glory yet. i think there will be more to expect, more surprises. besides, right now isn't time for showing off and we have to give it some time

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Even if the innovation that you said is degenerating and in it's probable final extinction, but I don't see it coming since the technology in which blockchain is present is continuously growing. Example of it is the cryptocurrency which is patronized byany of the public.

yes right, crypto has a large community that is ready to support. It was proven yesterday when Crypto was rejected by several large countries, but they were not destroyed and could survive until now. so I'm sure crypto won't end, there will be new innovations created with blockchain technology.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Anyone can be a critic of something and crypto is no excuse for that, however, babbling so much to crypto that it will perish without any claims and evidence specifically to bitcoin and the technology behind its success the blockchain is so much for being a critic, we know there are scam coins, fud's, bad news and decreases but that scenario also applies to other fields.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

The potential of cryptocurrencies is huge and we still haven't got to know them at their full potential, we've seen a great bull run in 2017 but at their full potential cryptocurrencies would be revolutionary and can lead this world economy into a different direction than we see right now. I'm still pretty bullish that future is cryptocurrencies ruling all over the world.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: