Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency; The future, glory now or later?  (Read 496 times)
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

The future is here but the glory is later. So much have been achieved this year, the coming years is where the benefits will be reaped.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

The rate of the falling has slowed down, and we can expect stagnation, I believe. The trend afterwards is a mistery, but everyone hopes it will be an upwards trend.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

I think that we should not expect a complete collapse of the market. I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow and I don't expect it to burst in the next 5 years.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

it's true that cryptocurrency has good prospects. but we also have to be able to get through the process. one of them is the unstable crypto markets. when the crypto market was down, it would be better if we could manage our crypto assets well. patience and caution are the main keys. we must patiently wait the time until the cryptocurrency finds the light back.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Certainly. Cryptocurrency is only developing and we definitely did not know all its possibilities to the full. No matter what heights she achieved, there will still be people who will speak negatively about her. As a rule, these are those who do not know anything about crypto, which means we should not listen to their opinion.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

I also think of the same.

Most people aren't even using this technology. When most people will be using this technology and that may be the time when we'll get to see the true glory of cryptocurrency.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Many people who regard cryptocurrency will become extinct because of the high price drop and the demand is gone. I think this is the first step to introduce about cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin is the future investment.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I do agree personally. Cryptocurrency grows so fast for the investment era. Moreover, many altcoins are now available in the market. I'm sure with this condition, it has chance for this today market and the future. I mean that crypto is valuable and worthy for today. But, some cryptos are very worthy for the hold for future because of its very promising projects.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

My take, what do all think?
It is true that there is not a lot of innovation going on in the market right now, but that doesn't mean that existing products and coins like bitcoin are not being improved by the developers every single day, just last year we got segwit activated and it's possible that were going to see the lightning network in full operation in the next years and with that one of the biggest problems of bitcoin will be resolved.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

Talking about the glorious of cryptocurrency
Year 2017 people tase the cryptocurrency gives better earnings during the bull run
After that's glorious bull run  early January 2108 bitcoin and crypto are dropping their price continually
This year cryptocurrency aren't ready to give glorious profits for the supporters
But we need to become a bravedo not lose faith cryptocurrency will give another history as currency

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

I could not agree more with your statement! We haven't even seen institutional investors coming in this sphere. And this will surely happen, you can be sure. When this begin the market will explode and we will see new highs which we couldn't even think about.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

I think the real glory will start when the common man will start using cryptocurrency for payments, for bills, grocery and other everyday tasks.
But that is not going to happen unless the market of cryptocurrencies keeps innovating and improving itself, adoption is not going to appear out of nowhere we need to incentivize the people to adopt cryptocurrencies and the best way to do that is to have a market of cryptocurrencies that is clean of so many scams and hackers because the average person is not going to be able to avoid scams the same way that we do.

So until those two factors become predominant in the market we are not going to see massive adoption, which means that we will probably have to wait a lot of time in order to see massive adoption.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

I do agree personally. Cryptocurrency grows so fast for the investment era. Moreover, many altcoins are now available in the market. I'm sure with this condition, it has chance for this today market and the future. I mean that crypto is valuable and worthy for today. But, some cryptos are very worthy for the hold for future because of its very promising projects.
A lot of good projects are at very cheap prices and this may be a good investment this year before things get into the uptrend. I believe this market will continue to grow well in 2019 as this is the time when he will have a lot of news that makes Bitcoin prices soar.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

I think most people are aware of the potential of blockchain and what example of success blockchain there is if not bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. We have not even scratch the surface of what could be with cryptocurrency in real world.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

Nothing is certain. There is a chance that crypto will go up during the next few years and may give great returns to those who are investing now. But there is also a chance that crypto will slowly become defunct and ultimately extinct.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

My theory here is that cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin is the upcoming financial space. We as investors are real early adopters in this space and everyone knows that the early adopters reap the most. Bitcoin is just 10 years old, this is too early to be concerned about the price. It is the time to learn and earn knowledge which will be very good for future and yes ofcourse the price will follow. Wink
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

crypto will not be able to develop its full potential until it comes to mass adaption. then it will come to the glory days. at least that is what i am thinking.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is still run whatever happens the massive adoption of people in crypto is truly believable. There's so many investor trust crypto than other things. ICO'S are one of crypto largest investor that give everyday project and funds.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead. My take, what do all think?

Compared to the fiat currency, cryptocurrency is just barely scratching the surface...this is just actually the beginning and that we are looking forward to a better future with this platform. But what we have now is still the Wild Wild West stage and soon there will be the needed consolidation and I am sure many players now will be extinct...just like what happened with the Dotcom bust. Cryptocurrency will thrive but the players or participants can be changing. Right now, there are even big institutions and big firms contemplating to also join the party and one day these firms can be enjoying the many benefits and advantages of cryptocurrency. We the people should never let this go just like that. This is our platform and the power should remain in our hands.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

crypto will surely have a big future. i am still convinced of that. it will certainly take some time, until the big jump, but it will come and catapult crypto far forward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: