Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency; The future, glory now or later?  (Read 474 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will live for at least another 10 years. To talk about their extinction now is very bold, because now even with this state of the market, there are more and more new projects and people who become interested in cryptocurrencies.

I hope not only 10 years, but forever. can this happen? if we are sure then everything will come true.
now many people say bitcoin will die, maybe the reason they say that is because bitcoin and other coins are experiencing a downturn, even though this is common and not one of the causes of bitcoin's death.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

My take, what do all think?

We will witness a glorious future of cryptocurrencies. We have seen good times yet and I am sure that everything will be even better than it is now. So for me it is very important to work hard and make money.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

We will witness a glorious future of cryptocurrencies. We have seen good times yet and I am sure that everything will be even better than it is now. So for me it is very important to work hard and make money.
I am also too interested in some statements or opinions from great people or people who always attack crypto. Because every success must have a process, struggle and always get obstacles. Therefore I always multiply my assets and will not miss this opportunity to become a fortune in the future.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

Now, the outstanding features of electronic money have come to life for many people. But electronic money has not worked its full potential. I think in the near future, electronic money will be selected by the people and government, there will be more development policies. Electronic money will become much more glorious and attractive.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Extinction? That is probably not possible as digital forms of currency will eventually become more popular and accepted as normal forms of payment for everyday use globally

The market will of course change in the future with lots of new types of assets arriving so it won't necessarily look exactly like it does today

3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

"Lately"? The critics are here since day 1 and even when bitcoin boomed to whole another level. Ungrateful bastards would never support the moment. You shouldn't be taking them too seriously. I don't know what example to give you of a crypto related glory but if you're too blind to notice around, you're ignorant.

Stop doubting the potential of the cryptos. Without critics, we wouldn't be where we are.

I agree. Screw the critics. Who really cares about their opinions anyway? We don't care about the government's stance on cryptocurrencies which is why I don't really understand why anyone would be interested in what the critics think.

The cryptocurrency market is here to stay and I have complete faith in my statement based on my experiences with this market over a long period of time. For example, the lightning network has evolved to a point where we can use Bitcoin to purchase Coca-Cola through vending machines.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

I think every idea requires time to grow, blockchain and cryptocurrency is still growing. The glory in cryptocurrency will fully be obvious after reasonable level of growth and mass adoption.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

Crypto is just product but the blockchain is the future, crypto maybe will not survive but blockchain technology will grow up. I agree about there's no glory because people and technology will keep going to find another answer to make their future so easy to reach in big picture. Learn about blockchain in different method to grow up knowledge is very good decisions, try it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Those who say it's going to extinct, don't really understand its potential and what future holds. They are unaware of how technology is revolutionizing the industries all across the world. Those who don't believe in it are just going to lose their chance to a great life ahead.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

With every new technology you have those that oppose it or are simply ignoring it. Some have ulterior reasons, some simply don't see it (yet). Have you seen the amount of experts telling people that computers would never be a house hold item? Or that internet would be fun and all to find an address of a shop or building, but nothing more? Blockchain is being kept down, by ignorant fools and people that don't want blockchain to succeed, but only bitcoin (for their investments). I'd say blockchain may for now be a glorified database, it's a solution that may bring a lot of prosperity, mostly in terms of cost saving measures. Maybe it's hyped right now, but that's because it is only at the absolute start of things. I can't wait to see it being used to stream line healthcare, government, business processes, international (business) transactions etc etc. And as for the crypto part of it? Keep things incentivized please.....great for mass adoption, because why would anyone cares what would happen behind closed doors (if crypto was just an IBM thing...)...
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Real deal of crypto is quite clear and I think that it has so promising predictions and trying to go on in its becoming popular all over the world. I believe in it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

We are in the  early stages of crypto. New ideas, coins, and technologies entering on the market. If we compare the bull run in
2013 and 2017 we can see that completely different coins were participating in it ( except BTC ). The evolution of crypto
and blockchain has just started and the glory days are ahead. Possibilities for new use cases are endless.

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

The world of crypto money is too young. The market is not yet satisfied. Until then, fluctuating prices will continue. I think a few years later the crypto money market will rise to victory.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

There are so many people who have never experienced the beauty of crypto and its development is in its beginning- why the best days shouldn't be ahead of us? We have come through a lot since the explosion of that unbearable growth. But guess what: teams did not stop putting their effort into their projects even when their tokens/coins were in a gigantic loss. These two reasons make me convinced that we have not seen anything in comparison with the future. And if we don't make it... well, the world would lose a tool to make the lives of millions of people better. That would be a complete waste.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

Many people believe that electronic money will be the future of the world. Investing in electronic money will bring you more profit and glory later. But I do not know if it really happened or not. I find electronic money more risky and unstable.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will not die in the coming days or even years. Perhaps these critics or analysts said that in the near future the cryptocurrency market will fall, as I can believe it, but still I think that it will grow.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will not die in the coming days or even years. Perhaps these critics or analysts said that in the near future the cryptocurrency market will fall, as I can believe it, but still I think that it will grow.
I have stopped believing in people that call themselves experts because they are not giving their honest opinion about what they think about cryptocurrencies, they are just being paid to give false information to the public, and we know why they are doing this, they are spreading that false information about cryptocurrencies because they know that if bitcoin becomes successful and it is adopted by a huge amount of people then they are going to lose their jobs.

In an economy that was dominated by bitcoin we will not need so many economists and so called experts because there is not going to be any need for a monetary policy, because as we know the rate at which bitcoin is mined is constant and it's not subject to be manipulated.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████