Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]B21 - Personal Wealth Manager for Cryptoassets  (Read 446 times)
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

I see the impact you are trying to make in the crypto industry, bringing cryptocurrency investment to the general population. I also had a look over your app B21Life and I believe it has great content, hands down the best app for a Cryptocurrency Newbie !

My question - If I start investing with B21Invest, am I investing on a centralised platform or a decentralised ? I do not believe in keeping my crypto-assets on an exchange, I prefer my hardware wallet. How is B21 going to secure my funds?

Thanks for believing in the B21 project and B21Life. Coming to your question, we provide regulated custody solution.  So your crypto is kept with us in a regulated manner.  It is much more secure and insured

Can you shed some light ? Your Whitepaper doesn't give much clarity on this topic.

We offer a centralized service with custody license from Gibraltar.  Mass market / common people would not be comfortable managing their private keys etc.  Hence regulated custody service is what we offer.
Does that answer your question. Happy to discuss further.

I am assuming B21 is a hedgefund then? Also, is this centralized service a tie-up with B21 or is it your own custody service ? Where are the funds insured from?

It's not a hedge fund.  We are the full custodian of coins that YOU choose.

The funds are kept in cold storage and we have various kinds of insurances.
advisor_moon

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

I see the impact you are trying to make in the crypto industry, bringing cryptocurrency investment to the general population. I also had a look over your app B21Life and I believe it has great content, hands down the best app for a Cryptocurrency Newbie !

My question - If I start investing with B21Invest, am I investing on a centralised platform or a decentralised ? I do not believe in keeping my crypto-assets on an exchange, I prefer my hardware wallet. How is B21 going to secure my funds?

Thanks for believing in the B21 project and B21Life. Coming to your question, we provide regulated custody solution.  So your crypto is kept with us in a regulated manner.  It is much more secure and insured

Can you shed some light ? Your Whitepaper doesn't give much clarity on this topic.

We offer a centralized service with custody license from Gibraltar.  Mass market / common people would not be comfortable managing their private keys etc.  Hence regulated custody service is what we offer.
Does that answer your question. Happy to discuss further.

I am assuming B21 is a hedgefund then? Also, is this centralized service a tie-up with B21 or is it your own custody service ? Where are the funds insured from?

It's not a hedge fund.  We are the full custodian of coins that YOU choose.

The funds are kept in cold storage and we have various kinds of insurances.

Thanks, So does that mean you will list all coins available in the market currently or is there some sort of filtering mechanism to protect the investors from the thousands of scam coins out there ? Also, How does the platform use Blockchain technology other than using it for the ICO phase ?
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Our latest blog post takes a look at The Top Things You Will be Paying for With Cryptocurrency by 2020!

https://medium.com/b21official/the-top-things-you-will-be-paying-for-with-cryptocurrency-by-2020-db4a903a62d8
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Find out what Cryptocurrency has taught us so far in our latest blog post!

https://medium.com/b21official/what-cryptocurrency-has-taught-us-so-far-9717087ab3ad
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Not only will cryptocurrency transactions ensure fast, efficient and hassle-free payments, they will also eliminate the need for currency conversion, exchange rates and unnecessary transaction fees.
Check out our Medium blog for examples of how cryptocurrency is already being introduced into society and daily life!
Read it here 👉 https://medium.com/b21official/a-look-to-a-cashless-society-with-cryptocurrency-54d38f7c4edb
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

B21 forms joint venture with Rev group for crypto investment and regulated funds

http://www.econotimes.com/B21-forms-joint-venture-with-Rev-group-for-crypto-investment-and-regulated-funds-1446872
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

Rev Group selects B21 for crypto asset investing services

The aim is to simplify crypto investing for Rev Group and Revollet eWallet users

https://coinrivet.com/rev-group-selects-b21-for-crypto-asset-investing-services/
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

The mythological tales about cryptocurrency have people confused and reluctant to accept the new world, let alone invest in the space. And, so we wanted to put the record straight and banish the crypto mythical aura for good. Check out our latest Medium blog on this topic!

https://medium.com/b21official/10-things-about-cryptocurrency-that-are-not-true-2b40f17c7f30
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

What is the timeframe of your token sale?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

10 years ago Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin whitepaper on the 31st October, 2008! Our latest blog takes a look at the spooky connection between Bitcoin and Halloween! 🎃
#Happy10thAnniversaryBitcoinWhitepaper #HappyHalloween

Read it here 👉 https://medium.com/b21official/happy-halloween-to-bitcoin-4491d71a63d9
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Pre & Public sales dates are yet to be announced.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Pre & Public sales dates are yet to be announced.
I hope this project will do TGE in December, because all projects do that, for some reason?
 maybe bullrun will come by the end of this year, seeing a lot of good news starting to arrive

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

Where is the cryptocurrency industry headed in 2019? A few words on the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain from B21 co-founder Miles Paschini.
👉 https://blocktribune.com/blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-2019-predictions-vol-iii/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: