Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: miracle mineral solutions mms bleach  (Read 196 times)
synomy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

A few years ago began to circulate on the Internet information about a product whose properties to effectively treat malaria was so amazing that it soon began to be used for other pathologies soon becoming considered a kind of panacea, to the point that today it is known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" (MMS) only that its discoverer, Jim Humble, would soon find the world health reality and as the possibility of marketing was disappearing so, that indignant decided to make it known through the Internet.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/15/miracle-mineral-solutions-mms-bleach
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
Merited by MisO69 (2)

Mandatory public service announcement:

Miracle Mineral Solution, also known as Miracle Mineral Supplement, is prepared by mixing bleach and acid and then drinking and/or inhaling the resulting product. At the risk of stating the obvious, do not do this. It will not cure or prevent any disease; instead it will kill you horribly. The only thing "miraculous" about MMS is that anyone survives consuming it, though to be fair, not everyone does: several people have been killed or seriously injured by consuming MMS. If you or anyone you know have consumed MMS, immediately consult a (real) doctor or your local poison information centre and follow their instructions exactly.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

Sodium chloride (NaCl), also known as salt, is an essential compound our body uses to: absorb and transport nutrients. maintain blood pressure. maintain the right balance of fluid.
MMS does not contain sodium chloride and has nothing to do with sodium chloride whatsoever.

Chlorine Dioxide is available in tablet or droplet form and is cheap and effective (e.g. Aquamira).
Chlorine dioxide is a water-soluble toxic gas; those tablets actually contain sodium chlorite, which produces chlorine dioxide when mixed with acid. Don't eat them.

Chlorine Dioxide will kill bacteria, viruses and some parasite cysts in water. Follow directions on the pack for effective use. It is ineffective against the parasite Cyclospora.
Like most mineral toxins, it's pretty non-discriminatory in what it kills. Consuming it directly will not kill bacteria inside your body and thereby cure you of all diseases; instead it will kill you.

Chlorine, (usually as Sodium or Calcium hypochlorite) is the most commonly used disinfectant in municipal water supplies worldwide and is non-toxic.
Indeed, it's so commonly used that I have bottles of the stuff just lying around my house. Let me grab one real quick...
Quote from: Random bottle of sodium hypochlorite I had lying around
DO NOT SWALLOW
Wear gloves and eye protection.

SAFETY DIRECTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Corrosive. May produce severe burns. Attacks skin and eyes. WARNING: Vapour may be harmful. May give off dangerous gas if mixed with other products. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals or cleaning products. Avoid breathing vapour. Ensure adequate ventilation when using. Avoid contact with skin and eyes, wear protective gloves and eye protection when using. Do not use with hot water. Wash hands after use. NOT TO BE TAKEN.

FIRST AID: For advice contact the Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush eye continuously with running water. Remove any contact lenses. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.

TL;DR: Bleach does not make a refreshing beverage. Who knew?

mms is sodium chloride and an activator of your choice milk, salt, wine ... acid
No, MMS is hypochlorite bleach, not sodium chloride. Sodium chloride is ordinary table salt, which is mostly harmless if consumed either by itself or mixed with food or beverages. Sodium hypochlorite or calcium hypochlorite (the two have similar effects) are lethal if consumed, and react with organic compounds to form chloramine and chloroform (which are pretty toxic) and with acids to produce chlorine gas (which is very toxic). Don't do that.

To reiterate: several people have been killed or seriously injured by consuming MMS. Drinking or inhaling poison tends to do that. If you advocate consuming MMS, then your craziness has officially crossed the line from "harmless nonsense" to "actively trying to kill people" and you ought to be locked up.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

No, MMS is hypochlorite bleach, not sodium chloride.

I am not sure what mms you have. mms is sodium chloride and wine-acid or salt-acid or any other activator.
proper mms is basically a stronger dose water-purification. water purification is essential in some parts of the world.

At the end of the day everyone must know for themselves what to eat, drink, inject or do to there body.
One thing is certain no-one has or will survive chemotherapy it is 100% fatal just a matter of time.

BTW, what is the point of bringing up a 8 year old story is news in such a bad shape as to regurgitating old stuff.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

I am not sure what mms you have. mms is sodium chloride and wine-acid or salt-acid or any other activator.
proper mms is basically a stronger dose water-purification. water purification is essential in some parts of the world.
Sodium chloride is ordinary table salt. It is not useful for water purification, except as part of an electrolytic chlorination system, where it used to produce hypochlorous acid. You can buy sodium chloride in any grocery store and most hardware stores. Adding sodium chloride to acidic foods and beverages can help offset the sour flavour, but its benefits are purely culinary, not medicinal. You cannot cure disease by eating salt (though at least it won't kill you like drinking bleach will).

At the end of the day everyone must know for themselves what to eat, drink, inject or do to there body.
Indeed, which is why it is important for you to know the difference between sodium chloride (salt, which is tasty to eat but not particularly healthy) and sodium hypochlorite (bleach, which is not very tasty and is a lethal poison).

One thing is certain no-one has or will survive chemotherapy it is 100% fatal just a matter of time.
All medical treatments merely postpone death; they do not prevent it and nobody expects them to. The omnipresence of death is not in dispute.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

The issue at hand is apples and oranges. You talk about MMS "Miracle Mineral Solution" and I refer to Jim Humble's MMS, Master Mineral Solution.

All to say about MMS (Master Mineral Solution) straight from Jim Humble who accidentally discovered it. He retired last year at age 85.
Most testimonials are form cancer followed by lyme disease and the common flu. Seems some managed to survive the "industrial bleaching"

https://jimhumble.co/

What is MMS
In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution). Since that time MMS has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved. Up-to-date and complete detailed information on MMS and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

The issue at hand is apples and oranges. You talk about MMS "Miracle Mineral Solution" and I refer to Jim Humble's MMS, Master Mineral Solution.
I'm calling it "Miracle Mineral Solution" because that's what Jim Humble originally called it in his book, "The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century". It goes by other names, but it's all the same substance: bleach mixed with acid. It is not sodium chloride and never has been.

Seems some managed to survive the "industrial bleaching"
I never denied that there were survivors; in fact, I mentioned this explicitly in my first post. Lots of people survive poisoning; that's what makes it so unreliable as a murder or suicide method. That doesn't change the fact that consuming poison is an extremely bad idea that is likely to kill or injure you, and if you advise other people to consume poison while telling them it is harmless, that is tantamount to trying to kill them. Promoting MMS is only going to result in more injuries and deaths. Is that what you want?

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

I'm calling it "Miracle Mineral Solution" because that's what Jim Humble originally called it in his book, "The   of the 21st Century". It goes by other names, but it's all the same substance: bleach mixed with acid. It is not sodium chloride and never has been.

Seems some managed to survive the "industrial bleaching"
I never denied that there were survivors; in fact, I mentioned this explicitly in my first post. Lots of people survive poisoning; that's what makes it so unreliable as a murder or suicide method. That doesn't change the fact that consuming poison is an extremely bad idea that is likely to kill or injure you, and if you advise other people to consume poison while telling them it is harmless, that is tantamount to trying to kill them. Promoting MMS is only going to result in more injuries and deaths. Is that what you want?

Yes your version of mms "Miracle Mineral Solution" seems more like rat poison than anything else, Jim Humble MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is this:

What is MMS
In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution). Since that time MMS has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved. Up-to-date and complete detailed information on MMS and how to use it to recover health is found in Jim's latest book

https://jimhumble.co/

Your name isn't mike by any chance ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp4nNVC0lKU

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Yes your version of mms "Miracle Mineral Solution" seems more like rat poison than anything else, Jim Humble MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is this:
I already told you I'm talking about Jim Humble's MMS. It is unclear to me how you can agree that it is poison when its chemical properties are laid bare, yet claim it is safe when merely given a different name. Calling a substance by another name does not change its toxicity.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Jim Humble's MMS is chlorine dioxide, a gas - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide.

It can made by anyone, by combining equal amounts of 28% sodium chlorite with at least 50% citric acid. Excess citric acid is beneficial.

Amazon sells all three: chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite, and citric acid.

Besides industrial uses, chlorine dioxide is used in water purification, personal care products, beverage production, and the medical - https://www.chemicalsafetyfacts.org/chlorine-dioxide/. Even Dupont makes and sells it.

An interesting history of chlorine dioxide can be found here - https://mmsnews.is/470-g2voice-broadcast-89-all-the-fda-epa-approved-applications-for-chlorine-dioxide-and-sodium-chlorite-5-27-2018. Go to the main page - https://mmsnews.is/ - for lists of topics that explain a lot about chlorine dioxide.

Chlorine dioxide is curing autism in kids by the dozens - 393 so far - https://cdautism.org/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

Lots of people survive poisoning; that's what makes it so unreliable as a murder or suicide method.

In fact, all the people who have ever taken doctor prescribed medicines and lived have survived poisoning.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

Jim Humble's MMS is chlorine dioxide, a gas - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide.
Appropriately enough for Talk Like a Pirate Day, that Wikipedia page has a friendly smiling skull on it:

That must mean this substance is endorsed by fun-loving pirates! Arrr! That's what that symbol means, right? Roll Eyes

Quote from: Wikipedia
On July 30, 2010, and again on October 1, 2010, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned against the use of the product "Miracle Mineral Supplement", or "MMS", which when made up according to instructions produces chlorine dioxide. MMS has been marketed as a treatment for a variety of conditions, including HIV, cancer, autism, and acne. The FDA warnings informed consumers that MMS can cause serious harm to health and stated that it has received numerous reports of nausea, diarrhea, severe vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration.[37][38]
(emphasis added)

Hmm, maybe it's not a pirate thing after all?

Inhaling toxic gas or drinking aqueous solutions of it will not cure you. Instead it will kill or injure you. (In case there's any confusion about the effects of toxic gas.)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:13 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:42:54 AM by —

Jim Humble's MMS is 28% (meaning 25%) sodium chloride mixed with activator like fresh lemon juice producing chlorine dioxide.
Yes salt mixed with fresh lemon, will kill you horribly. (in Foxup's world).

The original was/is 28% (25%) sodium chloride mixed with 4% salt acid. Because of the foul taste people used other activators like 50% citric acid or milk acid or wine acid or vinegar (nor so good) or other activator. Because of the taste issue other ingredient have also been added and sometimes neutralizing the mixture in the process.

The dosage varies greatly, anywhere from 3 to 15 drops to the glass of water or to the ton of water in case of water purification.
Good quality sourcing is a major issue. Best to make sure its Professional food grade made by an ISO 9001: 2000 certified company.
To not inhale the gas, let it stand for half a minute.

For the past 100 years hospitals have used an acidized version to disinfect equipment.

Sodium Chlorite is an oxidant.
Oxidants remove electrons from harmful pathogens like viruses and parasites, thereby inactivating the poison and eradicating the disease-causing microbe.
Activated sodium chlorite swims through our body harmlessly, all the while looking for damaging microorganisms that breed disease.
If activated sodium chlorite does not find any diseased tissues, it breaks down into the common element table salt.
Sodium chlorite is not attracted to healthy cells, which have a positive charge.

Antibiotics on the other hand act like a nuke attack on the body and destroy bad and good bacteria, just wipe everything.
The body needs good bacteria.    

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Jim Humble's MMS is 28% (meaning 25%) sodium chloride mixed with activator like fresh lemon juice producing chlorine dioxide.
Yes salt mixed with fresh lemon, will kill you horribly. (in Foxup's world).
Sodium chloride (NaCl) is salt, which is harmless and does not produce chlorine dioxide (or anything else, for that matter) when mixed with citric acid. MMS is sodium chlorite (NaClO2) or, according to some sources, sodium hypochlorite (NaClO), which is not even close to being the same thing. The extra oxygen atom(s) in (hypo)chlorite make it a powerful oxidizing agent, and therefore it will react violently with many organic compounds. This is what makes it an effective bleach and disinfectant. It's the same as the difference between water (H2O) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and peroxide is also a powerful bleach and disinfectant for the same reason.

Again, it is not clear to me how you cannot tell the difference between these substances, but it is vitally important for your health that you learn, and learn quickly. I wouldn't want you to accidentally sprinkle bleaching powder on your French fries and wash it down with a refreshing glass of peroxide. Roll Eyes

Activated sodium chlorite swims through our body harmlessly, all the while looking for damaging microorganisms that breed disease.
If activated sodium chlorite does not find any diseased tissues, it breaks down into the common element table salt.
Sodium chlorite is not attracted to healthy cells, which have a positive charge.
This is completely untrue and displays a profound ignorance of basic chemistry. Chemicals do not "look for" things and "break down" when they do not "find any". Oxidizers are non-discrimatory; they oxidize everything. Healthy cells are fundamentally not chemically different from diseased cells or microbes, and they will be killed by bleach just as effectively. That's why drinking bleach is a profoundly stupid idea.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Drinking standard bottled water from a store is stupid. Why? It has bleach in it, right?

Drinking water from the faucet is stupid. Why? The municipality puts bleach in it, right?

Why do they put bleach in it? To kill pathogens.

How much bleach do they put in the water? Enough to kill water-born pathogens, and not enough to kill off pathogens in your body.

Proper amounts of the proper bleach in water doesn't hurt you. When you put 10 or 20 drops of MMS solution into 8 or more ounces of water, this amount of bleach doesn't hurt you.

So, it doesn't hurt you, but why is it good for you? Chlorine dioxide is actually a weak bleach. This means that it doesn't immediately react with your body if it reacts with your body at all.

Hydrogen peroxide is a rather strong bleach. Even a little safe H2O2 from Walmart will bubble a little when you pour it on you hand. You will feel the irritation if you allow it to sit on your hand long enough.

Chlorine dioxide is weak. This is its benefit for your body. Unlike H2O2 and other bleaches, CD will get to places deep within your body without reacting to your body. There, it will react with pathogens and poisons, rendering them harmless.

To recap, CD barely reacts with your body one way or another.
No harm to your body.
CD penetrates to the pathogens and poisons and oxidizes them enough so that they are rendered harmless.

Cool

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

Chlorine dioxide is weak. This is its benefit for your body. Unlike H2O2 and other bleaches, CD will get to places deep within your body without reacting to your body. There, it will react with pathogens and poisons, rendering them harmless.
The LD50 of chlorine dioxide is 300 mg/kg, while that of hydrogen peroxide is 2000 mg/kg. That means chlorine dioxide is over 6 times more toxic than hydrogen peroxide. That is the meaning of the smiley skull on the Wikipedia page you linked to, and the reason why so many who consume MMS are injured or killed by it. As explained, there is no chemical mechanism by which an oxidizing agent can react to pathagens without reacting to healthy cells. It will not cure you of any disease.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:22:22 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 08:00:52 PM by BADecker

The LD50 of chlorine dioxide is 300 mg/kg, while that of hydrogen peroxide is 2000 mg/kg. That means chlorine dioxide is over 6 times more toxic than hydrogen peroxide. That is the meaning of the smiley skull on the Wikipedia page you linked to, and the reason why so many who consume MMS are injured or killed by it. As explained, there is no chemical mechanism by which an oxidizing agent can react to pathagens without reacting to healthy cells. It will not cure you of any disease.

Call it whatever you want. If I place a teaspoon of H2O2 in a plastic spoon, it bubbles and fizzes. Maybe the fizz isn't very much, but even the cheap 3% stuff fizzes.

If I place 10 drops of MMS citric acid plus 10 drops of MMS sodium chlorite into a plastic spoon, thereby creating 20 drops of solution that has chlorine dioxide in it, it might discolor the spoon, if I leave it there long enough.

The reaction of such a CD process is slow enough that when you add it to, say, 16 ounces of water, it doesn't do anything until it gets far enough into you to destroy the pathogens and toxins.

The result of the chemical action leaves water and salt... and the neutralized pathogens and toxins... nothing harmful.

This is all that Jim Humble's MMS does. And this is basically the directions for using it. Anybody can misuse it just like they can drink gasoline if they want. The directions for safe and effective use of MMS are at https://mmsnews.is/ and/or https://mmsnews.org/.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: