Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One scabby sheep is enough to spoil the whole flock?  (Read 121 times)
taisaoem1380 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

As you know, recently there are some scams projects such as VXCR, PENT, ... and they make investors afraid to continue to participate in other projects causing the market to fall?
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

it is not the "sheep" that is guiding the flock. it is the big bad wolf in the sheep clothing that is running in front of the flock.

in reality what happens is that when whales or the pumping groups are satisfied with the profit that they have earned from their pump and dumps, they start cashing out of the market and stop pushing the price up with their fake buy walls. their exit means the market continues on its downward spiral towards its real values instead of the fake pumped up one in the bubble.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Yes, the amount of scam projects is terribly high lately. Here probably should be some option what should not allow people to create ICO without showing their identity, so the investors could be sure that they will not run away with money.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Yes, the amount of scam projects is terribly high lately. Here probably should be some option what should not allow people to create ICO without showing their identity, so the investors could be sure that they will not run away with money.

That’s a great idea. It's about time to do this. I am sick and tired of all the scams, even hearing it day in and day out hurts. We need to regulate this process somehow and stop criminals, yes criminals, from taking people's money without being punished.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Yesterday a friend complained to me that the VXCR project was scam and took away some of his ETH. I asked why not investigate carefully about the project. He called me to buy ico as a large number of people introduced him, I really do not understand him into this market because of the crowd call.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

As you know, recently there are some scams projects such as VXCR, PENT, ... and they make investors afraid to continue to participate in other projects causing the market to fall?

I don't think some shitty ICOs could make market fall.
instead of fall, investors are more careful, think alot before they decide to invest. make scamers harder every day.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

The problem is that all the projects and transactions are being done in the internet where anyone can be anonymous that is why it is very hard to keep track of one identity, at the same time it is hard for one platform or entity to do such thing as it would need approval or the users, innvestors and the company that will start the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: