Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 08:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do violent video game affects someone behaviour?  (Read 294 times)
Wolfencloud

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

Violent video games does not affect someones behaviour. I saw a research or an article that video games does not affect the behaviour of a child. The good thing is is it can improve the reflexes or skills of the player I think.
Cerzo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I think it really doesn't. If guided accordingly, violent games will not be played by children. Every game is rated according to its content. If guided by the parents, violent games won't be played the parents.
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

The only games I can think which were built without killing or a violent element were pong and frogger, Its in our nature to want to make games to release our everyday stress relieve from shooting or killing others within a game.. Jesus even the stress balls have faces on them...

I don't think games make children more aggressive per say but its something to be watched and monitored if children are playing out the role playing fantasies from a game in their daily lives. I think its also bad parenting to allow kids to play gory aggressive games at such a young tender age.. what can be deemed positive from it other than some rest & thinking time whist the parents let the TV raise their children..

I think if your children have a real interest in games try to teach them about the game mechanics, what game theory is... and hopefully show them some simple games editable by code, so they can change colours, make their ships shoot faster and grow an interest in the backend of game development.

young children are looking for things which help them understand their word around them.. grasp how to fit into society in some lower understanding its our responsibility as parents to help raise a child with a good moral compass and to be compassionate to others.. in short I don't think that's something games of today is helping encourage.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

a violet game really can affect a child mindset, so do not let children play such game, even a teenagers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: