Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3469 times)
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

I appreciated the benefits in daily use very high. Money moves very quickly and cheaply. And the most important thing is that you can make your transaction at any time of the day or night. People see the benefits, but it’s not so easy to break the old banking system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I believe that most of those people who have cryptocurrency are ready to pay them for goods on the Internet and in real life in stores, buying products, paying for parking for cars, for the Internet, for utilities, and so on. If the infrastructure and the number of places in which you can pay with cryptocurrencies increases, then the number of people wishing to use cryptocurrencies will increase.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

I can see the future of payment by this industry and for me it is so convenient in any ways.  I hope that most of the countries will start to legalize the cryptocurrency industry so that we can use it in daily basis. 
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Thanks for the replies.
If i can get paid in a good cryptocurrency, instead of fiat, i would prefer it. As a matter of fact, there are so many benefits attached to being paid in crypto, despite its volatility. If i want to convert it to fiat, i know how to easily go about it.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

I think there are indeed many countries that have not legalized the use of Cryptocurrency.
This is due to the imbalance that is used on the Cryptocurrency system.
Many countries assume that Cryptocurrency can be used as a means of payment that can be made to buy illegal drugs, deviations from money laundering and making crimes.
Therefore the government prohibits its use.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

I think the dollar will continue to dominate the world's finances, with crypto or not, but crypto will continue to grow, and using it for everyday life is not so hard that you have to prepare yourself

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Thanks for the replies.
Yes, I am ready to switch entirely to crypto in my everyday life. It is easy, simple, transparent, peer-to-peer, and improves the process of payment.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Using a cryptocurrency as a way of payment and making other transactions through blockchain is a good for all of us as a citizen and for me, we all ready to be in that state but as what i have seen, its not yet ready for all because there are still people who dont truly understand what it is all about. Maybe in the future mate.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Of course, I think that it is nevertheless necessary, of course, to invest in cryptocurrencies so that they have an increase in consumption in society and so that we can use them every day in the future.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Of course I am, but I do not think it will be so soon, many are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, but one thing I know for sure that crypto will not displace our usual money.
I believe with time, it will. Like goods were replaced with money in ancient times, because it was more convenient, the same way crypto as a more convenient means of payment will replace money in the future.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Why not. Cryptocurrency is no different from ordinary money. The principle of operation is the same. There is no difference with the card, what is the bank go to the store. Now a lot of projects are aimed at the development of the cryptocurrency economy.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Thanks for the replies.
I will be ready to use cryptocurrencies if I will not be in the loss. I invested into cryptocurrencies because I wanted to increase the value of my capital. But when I am loosing a lot of money here, I will not pay with cryptocurrencies because I still hope in next growth.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

more people are not ready than people who are very ready and already understand cryptocurrency, it is difficult if crypto will be used every day and the price is easily changed. this will cause financial problems that are quite frightening. maybe all is ready if crypto to invest.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

yes, if the kurp is stable enough cryptocurrency - it will be convenient
plus if there are a lot of payment methods - terminals, applications, etc.
Well, this is possible if the cryptocurrency will be legalized in the countries.
but for now it is not)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

For now, I'm still not ready because there are still many obstacles in using crypto. But as time goes on, all demands in life will continue to increase, and if cryptocurrency is officially published as a daily transaction, I will be ready if crypto can facilitate the transaction system and can be used anywhere, including inland areas and not make the network internet as the basis of the transaction.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Thanks for the replies.
Cryptocurrency in my opinion is a good era for life now and in the future, so psychologically I am ready to use it every day, but there are some obstacles when we use Cryptocurrency, one example, now not all people know about Cryptocurrency.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Thanks for the replies.
if you want to be a successful trader, you must be ready to use crypto in your daily life. I would like to be able to have a technique to trade well and have an extraordinary experience with crypto. this is certainly not easy for me. even though crypto prices are currently declining significantly, I'm still sure the crypto future will continue to develop

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

Well, I am ready of course to use only not bitcoin, it is very difficult to use it and other cryptocurrency which has fast transactions Yes, and of course that there were no problems with the state at the same time)
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

I am ready to use Crypto for everything. but the problem is cypto can't be used for it all. there are still many regulations that make it happen.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

I like this idea and I wish that this can be pissible in every store and supermarket  of my country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: