Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fees of Popular Crypto Exchanges - A brief comparison  (Read 146 times)
itssawai (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

As Cryptocurrecies and Blockchain hype is increasing, we've seen a massive number of exchanges coming out with lucrative offers like 80% dividend sharing, trade mining, free listing etc. But as the number of innovative exchanges is growing, the number of fake and scam exchanges also increasing. I'd advice to not fall into such traps and always prefer a reputable exchange for your Crypto transactions.

Here I'm gonna compare how much these top and reputable exchanges charges for trading. The fees vary and any trader would want to look for a good exchange with lower fees and a great user experience. You can check this comparison and choose an exchange which suits you the best.

First, let me tell you, Exchanges usually have two fee structures, Maker Fee and Taker Fee.
Maker Fee is basically when you put a market order which is to be fulfilled at any later time and not immediately.
and Taker Fee is the fee exchanges take when you want your order to fulfilled right at the time or immediately.
Taker Fee is sometimes higher than Maker Fee.

List of Popular exchanges with their fees

1. Binance
0.1% for both maker fee and taker fee

2. Bittrex
0.25% for both maker and taker fee

3. Poloniex
0.15% maker fee and 0.25% taker fee

4. Hitbtc
0.1% fee for both maker and taker fee

5. Coinbase
0% maker fee and 0.25% taker fee

6. Bitfinex