Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A guide for newbies to get more follow on social account  (Read 148 times)
kropelos93 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 865
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Hi guys, I've joined and did the bounty for 4 months. In the early days, I don't know how to increase my follower on the social account. So, I did the bounty with very small prizes, and I realize that I have to change this situation. I started looking for information on Google, forum, Reddit, Facebook ... And today I'm here to show you how I increase the followers on my social account.

Facebook
First, add and follow anyone you meet.
This is my way to increase Facebook followers: Access this website https://vipfb.de/
If you need the followers, this is the best way the get more followers. But you need friends, this website includes fake and real followers so you could be careful to accept friend. I advise you to make a new account to get the access token to log in. You can get 80~100 followers every 10 minutes.

Twitter
- Access: https://jooicer.com/
This website will bring 20-30 followers a day, all you need to do is sign in this website, and follow back all who followed you
- Another way: Open Twitter homepage or app, search people with #followback and follow them.
- The most effective way: Follow Arabs people. I think this is the most effective way to get followers on Twitter. All you need to do is wait for night 07-11h (Arabs timezone) and follow them, I sure ~70% of them will follow back. In this way, I can get 200-500 follower every night

Reddit
How to get karma:
- Post karma:
The first way: Search for the bounty with Reddit campaign require upvote from 10 or more, join it. And post the article on their subreddit to get the upvote from another bounty participants
The second way: Write a high-quality article and post it in the communities with large numbers of members ( I posted a picture of my dog in https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/ and get more 300 upvotes)
- Comment karma:
1. Use my second way how to get post karma, but you need to write a good comment.
2. Invite your friends, create a discussion on Reddit, comment and upvote each other. I advise you should get 150-200 comment karma by this way every day. Be careful with this way. But I got over 500 karma comment in 4 days with this way.

Linkedin
The best way to get more Connect is connecting everyone you meet. Use your mobile app for the fastest

That's all of mine. I wish the newbie would make more money with the bounty in this gloomy market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trungtran93

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

Thank you so much for sharing, I'll try your way, I hope It will work
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Participant that participating in social media campaigns do a very hard job, but in return receive very little money. People, participate in blog campaigns for receiving more money
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Participant that participating in social media campaigns do a very hard job, but in return receive very little money. People, participate in blog campaigns for receiving more money
I think that both social media and other bounty programs might be the biggest signatures in the distribution of prizes plus the many JR accounts that return to the newbie.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

- The most effective way: Follow Arabs people. I think this is the most effective way to get followers on Twitter. All you need to do is wait for night 07-11h (Arabs timezone) and follow them, I sure ~70% of them will follow back. In this way, I can get 200-500 follower every night
Really laughed at this one (because this is really true). I noticed this when I followed several Arab people and after several hours, they'll follow you back without fail. Don't know if this is some cultural thing or its just how the Arabs deal with Twitter. They will also like most of your Tweets and sometimes, they'll also retweet it as long as it is related to them or to some worldwide event.

Great job on putting these tips together. This will be really helpful to those who are planning to join different campaign that are available in this forum.
Linhchi97

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

Thank you, it's very useful for newbie like me to get more social follow
kropelos93 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 865
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

Thank you, it's very useful for newbie like me to get more social follow

Yeah, I'm happy it's useful for you

Really laughed at this one (because this is really true). I noticed this when I followed several Arab people and after several hours, they'll follow you back without fail. Don't know if this is some cultural thing or its just how the Arabs deal with Twitter. They will also like most of your Tweets and sometimes, they'll also retweet it as long as it is related to them or to some worldwide event.

Great job on putting these tips together. This will be really helpful to those who are planning to join different campaign that are available in this forum.

Haha, thank you. This really a good way to get more followers on Twitter without fees
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

What do you mean by media? Social media?
Social media is paid well enough if you have a pumped Twitter/Facebook accounts and participate in 30-40 campaings. The rest depends on your luck.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

If you are not active on social media for a long time, then your social media account may be locked or restricted. This is a problem I often encounter. I usually need to verify the phone number or email to remove the restriction.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Hi guys, I've joined and did the bounty for 4 months. In the early days, I don't know how to increase my follower on the social account. So, I did the bounty with very small prizes, and I realize that I have to change this situation. I started looking for information on Google, forum, Reddit, Facebook ... And today I'm here to show you how I increase the followers on my social account.

Twitter
- Access: https://jooicer.com/
This website will bring 20-30 followers a day, all you need to do is sign in this website, and follow back all who followed you
- Another way: Open Twitter homepage or app, search people with #followback and follow them.

Has anyone used this? Just wondering how Twitter reacts if you use this stuff and how likely is it to be blocked after use.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: