Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:40:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss the new merit system  (Read 157 times)
anchuoinhhoc (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

I am a newbie, also involved in many signature campaigns . While participating in it I also did a lot of useful work for the community to get bonuses . But after hearing about the new bitcointalk policy I was bewildered.Because many campaigns now require jr. member. I know the policy of the forum to avoid spam . In order to avoid the unprofitable components of the community,  advantage of yourself, sabotage the  community . But there will still be true honest hunters like me.  Because really present to earn the number of merit too difficult , May the forum have new policies so that people can help the community and can receive the right  of merit.
How do you feel Huh

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I am a newbie, also involved in many signature campaigns . While participating in it I also did a lot of useful work for the community to get bonuses . But after hearing about the new bitcointalk policy I was bewildered.Because many campaigns now require jr. member. I know the policy of the forum to avoid spam . In order to avoid the unprofitable components of the community,  advantage of yourself, sabotage the  community . But there will still be true honest hunters like me.  Because really present to earn the number of merit too difficult , May the forum have new policies so that people can help the community and can receive the right  of merit.
How do you feel Huh

The following opinion is NOT meant to attack you or ridicule you, but for the sole purpose of making you change your habits:

I've looked trough the last 60 posts you've made... How can you even think you're doing usefull work for the community. You can't be serious about this claim, right???
Just take a look at the wiki, read what it says about bitcointalk:

BitcoinTalk is a message board where people interested in the technical details and the development of Bitcoin software can talk to each other. The forum also has places for people who are interested in bitcoin mining, in trading with bitcoin, and in the economics of Bitcoin.
source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BitcoinTalk

Now, compare this to what you've been doing: you've created hundred upon hundreds of posts with nothing more than a list of linkedin links,  tweets, facebook links,... How can you possibly say that you've participated in the forum. The only thing you've done is line the pockets of ICO scammers/spammers, overloaded bitcointalk's hardware and make usefull posts dissapear from the first page because you kept on bumping utter nonsense.
Bitcointalk isn't a place where people can get "money for free", it's a place where people can learn about crypto currencies, get help with problems, get help when they want to create new and innovative projects, make friends in the cryptosphere... In my honest opinion: there is no place for people that are just here to ruin the forum with mindless "tasks".

If you want to gain some merit, learn about crypto currencies, help other people, make friends on the forum, solve technical problems, discuss news items involving cryptocurrencies... If you do this, you'll earn some merit sooner or later...  But if you keep posting mindless dribble, you'll probably stay a newbie forever (unless you buy merit and get both yourself and the person selling merit banned)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anchuoinhhoc (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

How do you feel Huh

The following opinion is NOT meant to attack you or ridicule you, but for the sole purpose of making you change your habits:

I've looked trough the last 60 posts you've made... How can you even think you're doing usefull work for the community. You can't be serious about this claim, right???
Just take a look at the wiki, read what it says about bitcointalk:

BitcoinTalk is a message board where people interested in the technical details and the development of Bitcoin software can talk to each other. The forum also has places for people who are interested in bitcoin mining, in trading with bitcoin, and in the economics of Bitcoin.
source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BitcoinTalk

Now, compare this to what you've been doing: you've created hundred upon hundreds of posts with nothing more than a list of linkedin links,  tweets, facebook links,... How can you possibly say that you've participated in the forum. The only thing you've done is line the pockets of ICO scammers/spammers, overloaded bitcointalk's hardware and make usefull posts dissapear from the first page because you kept on bumping utter nonsense.
Bitcointalk isn't a place where people can get "money for free", it's a place where people can learn about crypto currencies, get help with problems, get help when they want to create new and innovative projects, make friends in the cryptosphere... In my honest opinion: there is no place for people that are just here to ruin the forum with mindless "tasks".

If you want to gain some merit, learn about crypto currencies, help other people, make friends on the forum, solve technical problems, discuss news items involving cryptocurrencies... If you do this, you'll earn some merit sooner or later...  But if you keep posting mindless dribble, you'll probably stay a newbie forever (unless you buy merit and get both yourself and the person selling merit banned)

Thanks for your comment, I will listen and learn more about it

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

This forum is all about seeking and sharing knowledge regarding Bitcoin and blockchain technology. The newly introduced merit system is similar to the Facebook like feature where you are supposed to share your content and others will appreciate it with the gesture of like/merit. One should never beg or buy the merit points because it kills the initial intention of the administrators. This has nothing to do with making money but to build a better place of resources full of knowledge.
anchuoinhhoc (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

This forum is all about seeking and sharing knowledge regarding Bitcoin and blockchain technology. The newly introduced merit system is similar to the Facebook like feature where you are supposed to share your content and others will appreciate it with the gesture of like/merit. One should never beg or buy the merit points because it kills the initial intention of the administrators. This has nothing to do with making money but to build a better place of resources full of knowledge.
Thank you for the reminder . I will learn more about bitcoin to be able to guide you new knowledge more about it

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

You can listen to a few other posts as well - such as not clogging up threads with full quotes of the opening post. It's no wonder you don't get any merit, people will just skip over your posts if you continue the practice.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
anchuoinhhoc (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

You can listen to a few other posts as well - such as not clogging up threads with full quotes of the opening post. It's no wonder you don't get any merit, people will just skip over your posts if you continue the practice.
thank you very much

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: