Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing a job you like is important than money earned.  (Read 170 times)
cryptocontinental (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

I read it somewhere and they wrote "doing a great job that you like is more important than the money earned". I think this is not so true. why do the job in the first place if you don't want to earn or will you prefer after working all through the month you earn thank you from the company since you like the job, and go home with the thank you from the company and it becomes everything you need to take are of your family? c'mon don't deceive yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neo-Design

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

Man, first you need to write something that we could actually understand.

Then... if you love your job and you earn good money great!
If you like your job and you earn shit money... still ok if you don’t mind.
If you earn tons of money and hate your job... still ok if you can spend at least 40 % of your time doing what you like.
If you earn shit and you hate your job... then look for something else!!

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
Neo-Design

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

There is a median between "i hate my job" and "i love my job", and that's where most of people probably are. I'd say it's rather rare to find a job that's not only suits you, but also gives you feeling of love of what you are doing. If you found that sweet spot, you can count yourself lucky i guess.

Well... Actually you can find jobs that you love and you make tons of money.
But usually if you started your career doing something that you love... and then you make your living our of this... eventually is gonna be like other normal job, and at some point you will be tired of dealing with bosses and all the burocracy of working for other.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

But usually if you started your career doing something that you love... and then you make your living our of this... eventually is gonna be like other normal job, and at some point you will be tired of dealing with bosses and all the burocracy of working for other.

What's funny actually, that no matter if you are working for yourself, you would have to deal with same kinds of crap over and over, like myself, taxes, more and more of them, especially. I started my business small and i loved it; now it's quite big and i wish just to toss it away and go live in the forest  Cheesy
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:56 PM
Merited by Clif4d (1)

comeon merhn!! you nailed it!!! Its true however i don't know why you go against it. Doing the job you really desire you interest is much appreciated or loved than the money ? you know why? First , a job you hate won't even last 1 month before you quit. Doing a job you like, yields much productivity and you might even be awarded at your job place and it would even increase your earnings at the job place
actueal

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

I read it somewhere and they wrote "doing a great job that you like is more important than the money earned". I think this is not so true. why do the job in the first place if you don't want to earn

Earnings are not always in monetary terms.  Some earnings are intangible ones.  Consider altruistic acts.  They not only don't earn money, they could actually lead to loss of money.  Yet, they are beneficial to the recipient and to the provider.

How is the altruistic act beneficial to the provider?  True, the provider suffers monetary loss, but gains internal opiates from performing the act of altruism.  It's just another way of paying for a narcotic rush; only this is natural (organic!) and healthy and anti-ageing.

Lose that "money is everything" mentality.  True, money is essential for a baseline income, but after that, there are several other factors that are important, perhaps more important, than money alone.
Neo-Design

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:02:59 PM

comeon merhn!! you nailed it!!! Its true however i don't know why you go against it. Doing the job you really desire you interest is much appreciated or loved than the money ? you know why? First , a job you hate won't even last 1 month before you quit. Doing a job you like, yields much productivity and you might even be awarded at your job place and it would even increase your earnings at the job place

Exactly, a job you hate will make you miserable. A Job you love will eventually become a normal daily job that eventually you will stop loving. Haha

3lyntmy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

I read it somewhere and they wrote "doing a great job that you like is more important than the money earned". I think this is not so true. why do the job in the first place if you don't want to earn or will you prefer after working all through the month you earn thank you from the company since you like the job, and go home with the thank you from the company and it becomes everything you need to take are of your family? c'mon don't deceive yourself.

for me, money is important than a job i liked..if the job i interested can't earn more money for my family then what for? i just don't wish to let my family member life suffer and hard  Smiley
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

It'll be very good if i can do my favorite job and earn money from it.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I think finding balance in what you're doing best at and earning enough would be good option. It doesn't always have to be passion over practicality, or the other way around.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

THIS. There are a lot of people who earn money doing the things they love. But sometimes, things also go monotonous and it's like any other normal job and you would have to take a break.
Quitthis

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

Well if you like your work that helps you get up in the morning and go to work. But we all work because we have to not because we have nothing to do. But if you have the job you hate and even if its pay good...I would still cboose job I like for less money than jon I hate.
Lets be real I do not mean that I would work for free. In my case I can take less money for job I like.
PNB-1S:4S

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

it depends upon the person,  for me,  doing the job that I liked is more important than the money I earned. I study hard to reached one of my goals. I exerted a lot of effort to get this job. It is really a fulfilling feeling that I have already have it.  And the money I earned is just an incentives to do better on the job I liked.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

What's funny actually, that no matter if you are working for yourself, you would have to deal with same kinds of crap over and over, like myself, taxes, more and more of them, especially. I started my business small and i loved it; now it's quite big and i wish just to toss it away and go live in the forest  Cheesy

Correct! Of course in a perfect world, you can have your job which you’re passionate about and earn good money for it. But in the real world we’re living in right now, you can say that the “struggle is real.” It’s hard to be ambitious when our government and its policies are flawed. We pay taxes and yet, where does the money really go? We work so hard and yet office politics can get in the way too. It’s really tough, right?
Suci Kameumeut

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

Yeah passion at work is more important than earning money...because it makes us work productively.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:53:54 AM

Of course, it’s better when both of these qualities are combined in your work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: