Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS DURING BULL RUN!  (Read 169 times)
Leonardo7 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 02:03:51 PM by Leonardo7

The market has been very troubling since this 2017, no doubt the last year 2018 market was a honeymoon as we saw an ATH $20,000 of the bitcoin price. During the bullish movement of bitcoin, many Ponzi projects spring up. Chief among them all is the failed Bitconnect that sent arrows of tears and sorrows to the heart of many investors. The rest are all history but the pains linger on.

Some of these failed projects made some frivolous promises of their token growth price in the external market which few kept until what I will refer to a "tsunami" destroyed their unfounded philosophies. We all could remember Davor for us that were already around last year. What made these HYIPs inviting to their unsuspecting investors was the rush at which their ICOs were sold out at each round of opening sales. I call these a bait. In all these, investors were blinded because they were greedy about making quick money, coupled with the fact that bitcoin was in a bullish run, so getting fund for these ICOs weren't a big deal since the growth in bitcoin value was always an upward happening in the market. This made investors ignore real workable projects that might not give instant gratification. As we speak, those HYIP projects have all gone down the drain eloping with investors bitcoin.

My advice is that: as we await the next bitcoin bull, a lot of scamming projects are going to spring up again, trying to collect investors bitcoin and feel good with it. We should never invest in any project without proper investigations, we should learn to invest in workable projects or just trade the bitcoin against your local currency or the US dollars.
Due the bitcoin bull run, except investors are very disciplined and determined, they would buy anything in the market without proper research, leading to financial loss.

I want to hear from you, what do you think scamming projects will bring up in the wake of any bitcoin bull?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

i think you're on a typo error with "year 2019".. But anyway, I agree on those investors who lost bigtime with bitconnect. Tsk! So sad. And it's great that you too notice that a lot of ICOs has been launch and majority of these projects does not makes sense at all. They just came up with an idea but they dont follow their roadmaps. Everybody else should be very careful and if possible, to ask an advise from experts. And that every investore should think that investing in cryptocurrrency is a very risky and should be ready in losing all the investment funds.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

I think that the appearance of scams after the price increase is logical. Scammers see that people again have trust and begin to use it. I think there will be a lot of scam ico after the rise in the price of bitcoin.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

We have can control our emotion by seeing how drop of bitcoin and altcoin price, maybe we can stop for selling the asset at altcoin and bitcoin really more lower price. just wait until all it fine adn back again to higher price.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

You remembering the bitconnect  and their scam is like a spear passing the heart. My brother was a victim of that scamming project and loss a fortune to them. I think the events of that period will certainly be an eye opener to all cryptocurrency traders should we have another kind of rally like that of 2017 people should be ware and take corrections so that they will save themselves from heartache.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

You need to be patient all the time to make most out of it but most of the people get trapped at the end of the bull run like what happened at end of 2017,so when we feel that we got enough profits better sell your desired part because being greedy will let you to have nothing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

I think that the appearance of scams after the price increase is logical. Scammers see that people again have trust and begin to use it. I think there will be a lot of scam ico after the rise in the price of bitcoin.

it is natural that the longer the number of scamer, because all this indicates that Ico is growing, with problems like that. we don't panic easily, because panic is just the source of the problems we will experience. so whatever problems occur we must be calm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: