Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥The best 15 Inspirational Quotes for beginners.  (Read 68 times)
raghovsing34 (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Hope everyone is live a good life through cryptocurrency. I will tell you some inspirational quotations today and these are collected from different social media to share with you.

1: Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. 😃( Albert Einstein).

2: To be successful, you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like. 😃(Mike Gafka).

3: Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember you can achieve. 😃( Mary Kay Ash).

4: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. 😃( Mahatma Gandhi).

5: If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have settle for the ordinary. 😃(Jim Rohn).

6: If you're not stubborn, you'll give up on experiments too soon and if you're not flexible, you'll pound your head against the wall and you won't see a different solution to a problem you're trying to solve. 😃( Jeff Bezos).

7: Success? I don't know what that word means. I'm happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody's eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That's a good day for me. 😃( Denzel Washington).

8: Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that. Failure is inevitable. 😃( Coco Chanel).

9: Opportunities don't happen. You create them. 😃( Chris Grosser).

10: Keep on going and the changes are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. 😃( Charles F. kettering).

11: Though no one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. 😃( Carl Bard).

12: As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. 😃( Audrey Hepburn).

13: Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. 😃( Arthur Ashe).

14: Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp. But which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. 😃 (Nathaniel Hawthorne).

15: If often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong. 😃( Abraham Lincoln).

Thanks to all of you and I believe that through these innovative advice, you can bring many successes in your life especially in cryptocurrency life.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

time for my inspirational quote:

Please move this topic to the offtopic subforum

Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Quote from: Donald Trump

I judge people based on their capability, honesty and merit

Donald Trump is the inspiration for the Bitcoin Talk merit system. Smiley

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I like this one “ Though no one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending”, it is true to focus on now and future, and try your best to achieve success, what passed is already passed. You can learn from the past and be your best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: