Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅► NEW Shortlink Earning Service + Benefits & Bonus + Faucets! ◄ BY ►Raxeous ◄  (Read 329 times)
Raxeous (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

Adzlink.com New shorten url earn money 2018 with best rates + 1000 view for 6$. Upto 10 impression from same IP + FREE! Traffic for your Website, Faucets, Blogs & Etc.

Adzlink.com is a very fast and simple method to earn money from short your links and share it .
You can earn +6$ to 1000 clicks and the minimum payout is 3$ .

https://www.adzlink.com/

FREE 1$ Withdrawal Bonus on Sign Up!

AND YES WE ACCEPT FAUCETS THAT ARE WELL MADE AND NOT SUSPICIOUS. Smiley

If you want to start doing interstitial advertisements, start with ours!

What we will provide you?

- Cheap advertising rates with Geo-targeting.
- What kind of visitors you'll get from us?
    => We counts upto 10 impression from same ip.
    => They will have JavaScript enabled
    => They will have Cookies enabled
    => Must view your website for at least 25 seconds
    => Ads are displayed based on page's contents.
    => Anti ad blocking system.
    => New: Advanced proxy visitors detecting.
- Type of ads: Interstitial.
- 100% real traffic, no bots because everyone have to solve captcha to get the targeted page.

You may receive traffic that does not meet this criteria, but you will never be charged for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Publishers
- Host your links for lifetime!
- We counts upto 10 impression from same ip on 24 hour basis.
- Earn up to 3$/1000 visit from any country.
- Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life!
- Earn from your shortened links and spend by doing advertisements!
- Shorten links more quickly with easy to use API and bring your creative and advanced ideas to life.
- Option to disable ads for your shortened links!
- Detailed stats of your short links with map.
- You are required to earn only $3.00 before you will be paid
- Requested payouts are processed within 1 Hours to 24 hours. (Excluding holidays)
Payment Methods: Every major payment portal is available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL FEATURE THAT NO OTHER SHORT LINK IS PROVIDING! Wink
Who doesnt like free traffic?

Well, here with Adzlink.com you will get free popup traffic each month.
A combination of popup traffic from top Networks like - Popcash/PopAds/PopMyAds etc.

[size=13 8)pt]▲For further inquiry you can contact me anytime at - admin@adzlink.com[/size]

Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Please use our service nad tell us about bug so we can fix them.

We are planning to make it a Hybrid earning portal for publishers.

Looking forward to your responses. Wink Adios
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

Please use our service nad tell us about bug so we can fix them.

We are planning to make it a Hybrid earning portal for publishers.

Looking forward to your responses. Wink Adios

I'll give it a whirl and people can check The Toolbox for updates.
Once I have proof of payment I'll green the shortener. This way people can avoid unnecessary risks.
Sure, the market is constantly changing and nothing lasts forever, but I like to think I'm helping the community at least somewhat.  Grin

I have a couple of really hot new candidates added this last week but those are counting unique views. With you counting 10 views, there is only one or maybe two rivals. So, I'm sticking my neck out on this one. Please don't make me regret it.  Wink

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Wink Its a good thing that you are doing so much for the community. I appreciate your efforts.

As you can see that  are new thus we are trying to build a strong database.
 Tongue
Ive set paid views to 16, just in case. Upto 10 views from same ip will definitely get counted. Thats my personal promise. My goal is not to just make money out of this, I want it to be the best Paid Link Shortner ever.

So dont worry for the payments, everyone will get paid on time. + We are working on some great additional features that no shortlink service is providing right now. I've researched myself.

Thx for your valuable response. Godspeed
Kema

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Wink Its a good thing that you are doing so much for the community. I appreciate your efforts.

As you can see that  are new thus we are trying to build a strong database.
 Tongue
Ive set paid views to 16, just in case. Upto 10 views from same ip will definitely get counted. Thats my personal promise. My goal is not to just make money out of this, I want it to be the best Paid Link Shortner ever.

So dont worry for the payments, everyone will get paid on time. + We are working on some great additional features that no shortlink service is providing right now. I've researched myself.

Thx for your valuable response. Godspeed

Sounds great, looking forward to working with you.

arashen99

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

hi
i register to your site as a publisher , i create a link and i open it for test , but after complete captcha and geting link , it dont count my click
how its possible?
Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

hi
i register to your site as a publisher , i create a link and i open it for test , but after complete captcha and geting link , it dont count my click
how its possible?

IT will show if someone elses uses your link. Smiley Not your own.
Its default setting in the script.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

hi
how its possible?

Did you modified the script?

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

hi
how its possible?

Not yet. Will start modifications from next month.
Right now its in beta mode.
speedup-faucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

hi
how its possible?

Then obviously you have no idea what you are doing now.
Sorry not to be sarcastic but I have used over 100 of shortlink services as publisher, normally the first thing that I do after registered an account is to test the number of view per IP.
Your site don't count view now.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Kema

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

+1 to what speedup-faucet.com just said, or at least part of it.
First thing you do is check that views are registering. There’s always some that slip past, and I’m familiar with why that is, but you notice pretty quickly if something is wrong.

Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

hi
how its possible?

Sorry not to be sarcastic but I have used over 100 of shortlink services as publisher, normally the first thing that I do after registered an account is to test the number of view per IP.

It wont count self IP views! I know that. Many url services dont accept self views.
If someone else uses your links, Each link will get paid and marked as counted.
Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

First thing you do is check that views are registering. There’s always some that slip past, and I’m familiar with why that is, but you notice pretty quickly if something is wrong.

It wont count self views Kema.
But 3rd party link views will get counted. Each one of them.

Ive tested it myself for weeks.

There are many shortners that dont count self views.
Kema

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

It wont count self views Kema.
But 3rd party link views will get counted. Each one of them.

Ive tested it myself for weeks.

There are many shortners that dont count self views.

Oh, I wasn’t thinking about self views. I just check operation and then compare the number of completed short links with the number of views counted. Smiley

speedup-faucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

hi
how its possible?

It wont count self IP views! I know that. Many url services dont accept self views.
Many url services don't accept self views in a sense that they don't allowed self clicking to earn money but the system will still count self view as valid view.
As I said I've used over 100 shortlink services and there is no problem to count my own view (of course for testing purpose) as valid view.
If you have never modified your script to invalidate self click (e.g. not counting view for Login IP / Register IP), then my own view (again for testing purpose) should be added to my earnings.

Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

hi
how its possible?

Many url services don't accept self views in a sense that they don't allowed self clicking to earn money but the system will still count self view as valid view.
As I said I've used over 100 shortlink services and there is no problem to count my own view (of course for testing purpose) as valid view.
If you have never modified your script to invalidate self click (e.g. not counting view for Login IP / Register IP), then my own view (again for testing purpose) should be added to my earnings.

Thank you so much mate for informing me about this. I was just talking with my developer about this. Within 1-2 days will get this fixed. Smiley  I am new into this Shortlink business so i am stepping one by one. Pardon me for this.
Kema

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

Hey, we're all friends here and we help each other out.
As long as everything get's straightened out, it'll be all good. We all started somewhere, no one is a pro from day 1. Sometimes the learning curve is steep but it's doable as long as you hang in there.  Grin

speedup-faucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

Thank you so much mate for informing me about this. I was just talking with my developer about this. Within 1-2 days will get this fixed. Smiley  I am new into this Shortlink business so i am stepping one by one. Pardon me for this.
No problem. I actually owned a shortlink site for my private use so I know pretty well how shortlink work.

What I could suggest to you is to test with different alternative on how you integrate the popup/popunder/banner ads on your shortlink.
Based on my experience, popup/popunder ads will affect the user experience on viewing/clicking the banner ads (not sure why but maybe user will not even bother to view/click the banner ads when they already need to deal with so many popups/popunders).
You don't need popup/popunder when a click on adsense is already worth CPM of popup/popunder.

As for banner ads, you may want your site to be fully integrated with adsense banner since a click on adsense can be worth 10 times of other ad networks (e.g. bitcoadz/a-ads).
Of course you will need to bear with the risk of having your adsense account banned due to violation of their terms of use.

This is just my opinion but you can try 2-3 days with different settings to see how it affect your earnings.
This way you can choose the best settings to maximize your earnings.
Again just my two cents  Smiley

Kema

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Oh, one more thing. Most people seems to hate reCaptcha (I know I do) and like solveMedia. So, using a certain captcha can make a huge difference on how the short link is perceived.

coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

do let me know when it works.

currently not counting any views.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: