Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform  (Read 20247 times)
Revolt_ED

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

In this project will be masternodes? It's great! I really like coins with the possibility of passive income.
The right decisions, those who can not spend a lot of time cryptocurrency, because they work, this is the most excellent option for such people
Now many have begun to store their savings in crypto assets. However, high volatility of cryptocurrency scares investors.
I also think that solid investors with tens or hundreds of millions are unlikely to agree to invest in all sorts of "bitcoin killers"))) but I think they will invest in such coins
Now investors are waiting for the growth of the market and they will now very carefully select a project for themselves, a lot of scam projec
you are mistaken, now is a good time for promising projects with an objective fundraising plan. 5-10 million on a global scale is a small thing.
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

In this project will be masternodes? It's great! I really like coins with the possibility of passive income.
The right decisions, those who can not spend a lot of time cryptocurrency, because they work, this is the most excellent option for such people
Now many have begun to store their savings in crypto assets. However, high volatility of cryptocurrency scares investors.
I also think that solid investors with tens or hundreds of millions are unlikely to agree to invest in all sorts of "bitcoin killers"))) but I think they will invest in such coins
Now investors are waiting for the growth of the market and they will now very carefully select a project for themselves, a lot of scam projec
It seems to me that before the turn of the crypto market there is very little left. Most likely, an annual crypto pump should start soon! )))
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

It seems to me that before the turn of the crypto market there is very little left. Most likely, an annual crypto pump should start soon! )))
you are absolutely right. We have passed the worst moment for the world of cryptocurrency. growth will now begin and it is worthwhile to start a marketing campaign in advance.
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

you are absolutely right. We have passed the worst moment for the world of cryptocurrency. growth will now begin and it is worthwhile to start a marketing campaign in advance.

All promise close growth of the crypto market. I would like to believe that it will. Because if the market falls even lower, the consequences could be the most terrible ...
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

Hello everybody! Has anyone already talked to the project team member? Personally for me this project seems to be quite promising, but I have several questions answers for which I can not find anywhere..
Supernumerary

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Hello everybody! Has anyone already talked to the project team member? Personally for me this project seems to be quite promising, but I have several questions answers for which I can not find anywhere..
Yes, I`ve asked already a team member. I wrote him on forum and give an answer in this day. I`m very glad a service.
Tiguany

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

The site has several links and half of them do not open for me. I can not open  link to the social networks of the project Google also can not find them..
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

The site has several links and half of them do not open for me. I can not open  link to the social networks of the project Google also can not find them..
let's not rush to conclusions. Perhaps they simply do not have time to do many things at once. give them time till tomorrow. Hope they will hear us!
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

As Transparency and Security are important to players and we want all our players to be satisfied. 
Betform employs the state of the art technology to provide its users highly secure and efficient environment to play their favorite games. 🎲
The operations are powered by smart contracts. Smart contracts would immediately pay out the winnings after each round of game ended.💰

I really like that the team publishes news every day!
Good job guys! Cheesy

totally agree with you!Thanks for the good feedback
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

The project has a number of features that allow it to stand out against other similar  ICO. Although in general it will be difficult to get to the top..
BTC_stone

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

This ICO has great discounts for investors both in the initial stages of ICO and in crowdsale. I hope that BETFORM will be able to be fully realized.
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

I understand that the project is a kind of payment-game network? On the one hand, this is already a hackneyed topic in the crypto market, but on the other hand there is not a single full-fledged product yet. therefore, we can say that the market is empty.
Verona.Li

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

A new project with many potential ideas or creativity, I believe that your project will be successful in the future
A new project with high-level ideas or technicians, a team of professional collaborators, I believe this project will succeed in the future.
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

A new project with many potential ideas or creativity, I believe that your project will be successful in the future
A new project with high-level ideas or technicians, a team of professional collaborators, I believe this project will succeed in the future.
BETFORM a project or more new ideas i believe this project will bring much success replacing old projects that make new ones
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Personally, it seems to me that quite a few similar projects are already being developed and it will be very difficult for BETFORM to compete with the leaders. Nevertheless, I hope that we can collect soft cap.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

As Transparency and Security are important to players and we want all our players to be satisfied. 
Betform employs the state of the art technology to provide its users highly secure and efficient environment to play their favorite games. 🎲
The operations are powered by smart contracts. Smart contracts would immediately pay out the winnings after each round of game ended.💰

I really like that the team publishes news every day!
Good job guys! Cheesy

totally agree with you!Thanks for the good feedback
with a reliable team I am sure this project will be successful, and will be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve success with maximum results.
A new project was born in the time of virtual currency market, but I think this project will bring new things and new successes.
SocialCloud (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

Hey there  Smiley
We are pleased to inform you that Betform will attend a Blockchain Event in Shanghai this week on 14-16th of November. Stay tuned!

anudeshgautam

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

hi Where to read your smart contracts..plz share
Oblivion_V

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

Personally, it seems to me that quite a few similar projects are already being developed and it will be very difficult for BETFORM to compete with the leaders. Nevertheless, I hope that we can collect soft cap.
BETFORM a novel project but unique persuasive I believe in the future the project will grow more than expected
Indermandilofa

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: