Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform  (Read 20243 times)
Power_UP

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

What’s everyone’s opinion on the long-term prospects of this project? i kinda indicated two pros and one con for me. The pros are that the concept is highly demanded (gambling is always profitable as a whole) and the fact that people behind this project are dealing with a big online gambling entertainment supplier. The ultimate con is, normally, that the concept is in the embryo stage and it’s very difficult to predict its outcome. An online gambling business is also pretty controversial. It’s allowed today, but can get restricted at any moment, according to the world-wide legal practices. Then what? Well, theses are my thoughts.
can’t argue too much here… you’re pretty on spot.. but as for your last statement… The project only concerns the countries of the third world. we could argue about laws and legal regulations all we want, but those countries are highly unlikely to forbid such a profitable industry.
I’d like to add to the pros the widespread nature of the niche to be covered, everyone keen on icos seen the statistics of how many people play these games online and how many of them prefer using their mobile devices. This project needs a lloooooot of advertising effort. but it’s got much potential
Tiguany

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

What’s everyone’s opinion on the long-term prospects of this project? i kinda indicated two pros and one con for me. The pros are that the concept is highly demanded (gambling is always profitable as a whole) and the fact that people behind this project are dealing with a big online gambling entertainment supplier. The ultimate con is, normally, that the concept is in the embryo stage and it’s very difficult to predict its outcome. An online gambling business is also pretty controversial. It’s allowed today, but can get restricted at any moment, according to the world-wide legal practices. Then what? Well, theses are my thoughts.
can’t argue too much here… you’re pretty on spot.. but as for your last statement… The project only concerns the countries of the third world. we could argue about laws and legal regulations all we want, but those countries are highly unlikely to forbid such a profitable industry.
pretty reasonable thought) thanks for sharing an opinion!
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Known as the world’s oldest neutral country, Switzerland is also the epicenter for ICOs. Four of the five highest grossing ICOs have been launched in the country, according to the Crypto Valley Association (CVA) due to its relaxed stance on cryptocurrencies. Here, cryptocurrencies are considered assets rather than securities. Note that this is one of the most important distinctions in regulations as many more rules are imposed on securities and more protections are put in place for investors.
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

Known as the world’s oldest neutral country, Switzerland is also the epicenter for ICOs. Four of the five highest grossing ICOs have been launched in the country, according to the Crypto Valley Association (CVA) due to its relaxed stance on cryptocurrencies. Here, cryptocurrencies are considered assets rather than securities. Note that this is one of the most important distinctions in regulations as many more rules are imposed on securities and more protections are put in place for investors.
have you read this article further? and have you seen its title to begin with? it’s called ‘how the bitcoin bubble will pop’)))))
BTC_stone

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Crypto Valley Association, a consortium of multiple large companies that fills a similar role as incubators do in Silicon Valley, recently issued a statement warning about the lack of «traditional support structures» in ICOs.
SocialCloud (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

We are happy to tell you about our achievement

Today we sold  5 million tokens!
We continue to move towards our goals☄️
Follow our news: https://www.betformcoin.io

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Recently, I began to notice successful news from this project. this means to me, that the prospect is moving forward

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

The ICO hype doesn’t seem to die down at all, all the new projects use this way to raise investments… it seems all the reasonable to me that some countries simply forbid arranging such events and thus save the residents from yet another scam opporunity.
Little_Joe

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

I’ve surely seen the name of the article, read it this morning and I wasn’t looking it up in the first place. I argued over a fact with  another fact and you just started shoving your ten cents. I’ll read your 10000000001 ‘expert’ article about the right approach to scam ICOs.
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

why people aren’t able to read consistently the things they look up)))) it’s liek a pseudo cryptocurrency expert fever)))))
Wanderer747

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

The big idea of all ICOs: it’s time to make a platform that would watch through smart contracts a platform that watches how smart contracts are executed and how the monitoring process of how the project development terms are fulfilled is going and controls the control of the volume of the work completed. 
Verona.Li

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

well my general expert opinion on ICO is that all ICOs are scam by nature.
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

The governments of different countries simply started regulating how the money are taken from people with icos. What about the last year’s successful icos? anyone did what they’d promised?)))
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Is there any suffficient way to minimize the risks coming with ICO investing?
Oblivion_V

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

I’ve invested in one ICO this year. My token currently costs considerably lower than what i’d expect it to cost. it’s a good thing i’ve only purchased like 20 of em
Indermandilofa

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

A funny situation with all this ICO craze. On one hand, it’s another crowdfunding option and that’s good. Maybe, somebody will make a living off of being a ‘cloud investor’, but it’s pretty silly as a whole.
Revolt_ED

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

I’ve invested in one ICO this year. My token currently costs considerably lower than what i’d expect it to cost. it’s a good thing i’ve only purchased like 20 of em
here you go with a great example
Can you say what kind of coin it is?
Pure curiosity...))
SocialCloud (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

We have hot Friday news!
Today we sold 8 million tokens, it helps the Betform to get better and develop our platform.
Follow Betform https://betformcoin.io

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

We have hot Friday news!
Today we sold 8 million tokens, it helps the Betform to get better and develop our platform.
Follow Betform https://betformcoin.io

with this news does it mean that all the tokens available for second round of presale have been sold out ? on the first day it sold 7 million tokens, then the next day it sold 5 million tokens, and today it sold 8 million tokens.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

SocialCloud (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

📣📣📣Good news guys.
In the second round of pre-sales we sold 20 millions of our tokens🚀🚀🚀
We appreciate your attention and support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: