Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice-Bet 🎲 0.7% Edge | Wagering Competition | BTC, LTC, ETH | Play or Invest 🎲  (Read 15338 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

Just visited Dice-Bet after not being there for a while. Although it is shown there are 9 people online, actually no new bets were made for more than 10 minutes. Also there's no activity in the chat. What do you guys need, from my point of view, is either faucet or constant giveaways in the chat or both. Otherwise, like you can see, the chances of your site becoming popular are slim. I think even 20 sats faucet is much better than nothing. Try it. What can you lose? Set the Minimum Withdrawal Amount to 0.002 BTC, limit the faucet claim to 10 per day by a user, and you will make it almost impossible for someone to reach the min withdrawal amount starting from the faucet. Also, if nevertheless someone succeeded in that you could make a good promo from the fact.
Just my two cents. Do as you will, of course.

But they are doing ltc wagering competition right? And I thought that it is a monthly competition so people will slowly getting something up right here. And btw they are a new site which huge bankroll as I can see here, you should really give them some time to promote their sites. They have everything good from the game, design and may be support team but lack of marketing program and support that managing the thread as well. This should be considered as well, hope they get a good team to help them

They are running 3 wagering competitions (btc, eth and ltc) but the prizes are depending on the wagered amount by players up to 1btc prize. As I posted previously that to win 1btc from the competition, player must wager 500btc. Otherwise top 5 players will only get 0.1% up to 0.2% from what they have wagered.
Obviously they need a better promotion than the current running competition, indeed their wagering competition is unique as it is not similar to other sites but I think they should make promos which all players (low and high bankroll) has the same chance to win the prize.

I never know that they are having others competition too besides ltc because I saw many people are wagering for ltc instead of others coin. And when I know this competition end, I busted too. If I knew this earlier I might take some part on the competition as well. Yes they are making a unique competition but as I been there for some time, I saw there are only fews online and not all that players are doing the wager as well. Sometimes I am the one who betting there, saw my name on all bets tab. They really need to do something to increase their traffic
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

Just visited Dice-Bet after not being there for a while. Although it is shown there are 9 people online, actually no new bets were made for more than 10 minutes. Also there's no activity in the chat. What do you guys need, from my point of view, is either faucet or constant giveaways in the chat or both. Otherwise, like you can see, the chances of your site becoming popular are slim. I think even 20 sats faucet is much better than nothing. Try it. What can you lose? Set the Minimum Withdrawal Amount to 0.002 BTC, limit the faucet claim to 10 per day by a user, and you will make it almost impossible for someone to reach the min withdrawal amount starting from the faucet. Also, if nevertheless someone succeeded in that you could make a good promo from the fact.

But they are doing ltc wagering competition right? And I thought that it is a monthly competition so people will slowly getting something up right here. And btw they are a new site which huge bankroll as I can see here, you should really give them some time to promote their sites. They have everything good from the game, design and may be support team but lack of marketing program and support that managing the thread as well. This should be considered as well, hope they get a good team to help them

They are running 3 wagering competitions (btc, eth and ltc) but the prizes are depending on the wagered amount by players up to 1btc prize. As I posted previously that to win 1btc from the competition, player must wager 500btc. Otherwise top 5 players will only get 0.1% up to 0.2% from what they have wagered.
Obviously they need a better promotion than the current running competition, indeed their wagering competition is unique as it is not similar to other sites but I think they should make promos which all players (low and high bankroll) has the same chance to win the prize.

I never know that they are having others competition too besides ltc because I saw many people are wagering for ltc instead of others coin. And when I know this competition end, I busted too. If I knew this earlier I might take some part on the competition as well. Yes they are making a unique competition but as I been there for some time, I saw there are only fews online and not all that players are doing the wager as well. Sometimes I am the one who betting there, saw my name on all bets tab. They really need to do something to increase their traffic

It is only 1 month old and they have had about $750k worth of bets made (nearly 6 million rolls), so it has been a very good start, with no big problems from what I have seen. So they may not be getting a lot of players (all the faucet leeches) but there are real players.

In saying that a signature campaign and more marketing would help. I see small site upgrades every week but marketing is always worth it!

Mirae

Activity: 416
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

It is only 1 month old and they have had about $750k worth of bets made (nearly 6 million rolls), so it has been a very good start, with no big problems from what I have seen. So they may not be getting a lot of players (all the faucet leeches) but there are real players.

In saying that a signature campaign and more marketing would help. I see small site upgrades every week but marketing is always worth it!
i second that, after the first wagering comp a take on advertising would be a good idea
dont know about the signature campaign, but somr advertising on some ads networks would be good

SCAM ALERT: The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com): Deceives bitcoiners to create unverified accounts, blocks the withdrawals covertly in order to let the user keep depositing money and uses every pretext to keep it blocked "forever".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
https://www.coinmedicate.com/the-rock-trading-selective-scam/
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

i second that, after the first wagering comp a take on advertising would be a good idea
dont know about the signature campaign, but somr advertising on some ads networks would be good

yes, the site had a very good start because admin did most of the things right (surprisingly )
he listens to the community and is very fast on fixing things, also takes time to study competition from what I've seen  Wink
advertising and promotions are very important, but you have to consider the budget of a site ,sometimes spending too much
on ads can be not the best way to go  for a fresh dice site
but I'm sure admin has surprises in store and more competitions and promotions are coming our way

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Dice-Bet (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Dice-Bet.com | BTC, ETH, LTC | 0.7% HE | Invest

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

yes, the site had a very good start because admin did most of the things right (surprisingly )
he listens to the community and is very fast on fixing things, also takes time to study competition from what I've seen  Wink
advertising and promotions are very important, but you have to consider the budget of a site ,sometimes spending too much
on ads can be not the best way to go  for a fresh dice site
but I'm sure admin has surprises in store and more competitions and promotions are coming our way

Thanks for the kind words Smiley

Next wagering competition we will launch November 1st and try to run them all every calendar month. That way it should be easier for everyone to know the start date and end date of them all. We will make a few (improved) changes to the payout structure from the last one too.

coingamblingreviews
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Actually maybe a tiny faucet would help so new players could at least have a roll without depositing.

However, being an investor it needs to be small or there will be a a lot of fake accounts and people, plus maybe bots taking faucet money all day.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

Next wagering competition we will launch November 1st and try to run them all every calendar month. That way it should be easier for everyone to know the start date and end date of them all. We will make a few (improved) changes to the payout structure from the last one too.

Nice job, will looking foward to this competition, hope this will be a good start and better if you make an announcement so everyone can notice it well. What about the payout structure? Are you going to increase the fee? Because I had 2 times withdraw by using 1 satoshi as the fee, although it takes some time but as long as it does not cost much I am sure everyone accept it
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Actually maybe a tiny faucet would help so new players could at least have a roll without depositing.

However, being an investor it needs to be small or there will be a a lot of fake accounts and people, plus maybe bots taking faucet money all day.

A faucet can help actually, it gives an opportunity to try out the new site. For a gambler, it is an attractive option to have. To ensure there is no cheating happening and bots making money, keep it 1-time use for 24 hours or max 2 times use in 24 hours. This will somewhat ensure prevention from bots or multi-account user from doing their kinds of stuff.
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 04:49:15 PM by B_UN1T

Hey Dice-Bet team,

today I decided to make a small deposit becouse the bet speed on my earlyer runs was very good.
Now after 50+ conf my depo (ltc) is still not created.
Maybe there need to few improvements need to be done.

Maybe you can check my account bun1t for it

Edit: check again, it’s created now

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

I thought faucets are usually funded by the site owners not investors , not sure about it though
faucet can help the site in many ways , chat will be more active if there is a faucet and I guess all bettors love to bet in a site that has decent traffic than sites that has only 10 active people 
also I guess adding more coins with an option to rain will attract many users , for example Luckygames ( not investor based ) has tons of players and the only unique thing they offer is having multi coins with rain so probably this will help the site
Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Weekly update:

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

I thought faucets are usually funded by the site owners not investors , not sure about it though
faucet can help the site in many ways , chat will be more active if there is a faucet and I guess all bettors love to bet in a site that has decent traffic than sites that has only 10 active people  
also I guess adding more coins with an option to rain will attract many users , for example Luckygames ( not investor based ) has tons of players and the only unique thing they offer is having multi coins with rain so probably this will help the site

I think faucets were important to bitcoin back in 2009-2011 or so. Because back then people had no idea what bitcoin was and for most it was too much work getting a CPU/GPU up and running to mine a few coins. Hence the reason why back then you could of gotten a BTC for free from a faucet.

This is pretty much more or less the same reason why they exist today. Its because it lets you try out the site before making a deposit which for BTC isn't always easy or free.

Say you want to try out some new dice site, you make a deposit, make a few rolls and decide you don't like the speed or the features and then you do a withdraw and you are out a few bucks because you had to initially send a deposit there.

So to make things easier the site operator lets you use a small faucet so you can try out the site and then decide if you want to play there or not. If you want to continue playing then you do a real deposit.

However since bitcoins value has increased exponentially over the past couple of years, people have caught on and started to exploit the faucet by abusing it.

According to some stats its basically less than 1% abusing the faucet which hurts 99% of people.

Whether having a faucet increases the trollbox activity or not is not a direct correlation because keep in mind. The people who only play with the faucet aren't exactly active gamblers who contribute to the community such as a forum or chatbox.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

You are right, I think all sites fund faucets themselves (although not 100% on CG's which I think is funded by investors).

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

I think faucets were important to bitcoin back in 2009-2011 or so. Because back then people had no idea what bitcoin was and for most it was too much work getting a CPU/GPU up and running to mine a few coins. Hence the reason why back then you could of gotten a BTC for free from a faucet.

This is pretty much more or less the same reason why they exist today. Its because it lets you try out the site before making a deposit which for BTC isn't always easy or free.

Say you want to try out some new dice site, you make a deposit, make a few rolls and decide you don't like the speed or the features and then you do a withdraw and you are out a few bucks because you had to initially send a deposit there.

So to make things easier the site operator lets you use a small faucet so you can try out the site and then decide if you want to play there or not. If you want to continue playing then you do a real deposit.

However since bitcoins value has increased exponentially over the past couple of years, people have caught on and started to exploit the faucet by abusing it.

According to some stats its basically less than 1% abusing the faucet which hurts 99% of people.

Whether having a faucet increases the trollbox activity or not is not a direct correlation because keep in mind. The people who only play with the faucet aren't exactly active gamblers who contribute to the community such as a forum or chatbox.

Up til this day faucet is still much important for a new site, you just need to put aside faucet abuser but in these days instead of giving faucet, many of new site are giving freebies to new players so there will br no abuser as well but the risk is their site will not be as good as the site that having faucet.

Btw I agree on what you said but do you even consider them to abuse the site by using some bot? I think this is pretty easy to have this bot, if I not mistaken there is even roi on the calculations so this is oretty much very profitable for them if it does not been taken care
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Up til this day faucet is still much important for a new site, you just need to put aside faucet abuser but in these days instead of giving faucet, many of new site are giving freebies to new players so there will br no abuser as well but the risk is their site will not be as good as the site that having faucet.

Btw I agree on what you said but do you even consider them to abuse the site by using some bot? I think this is pretty easy to have this bot, if I not mistaken there is even roi on the calculations so this is oretty much very profitable for them if it does not been taken care

Maybe the faucet should be tried short term and see how it goes. Couldn't hurt and worst case the site loses a tiny amount from faucet. Will at least fill the site with people

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

[quote author=coingamblingreviews link=topic=5032129.msg47432430#msg47~snip~

Maybe the faucet should be tried short term and see how it goes. Couldn't hurt and worst case the site loses a tiny amount from faucet. Will at least fill the site with people
[/quote]

Instead of having small amount and it is a short term better not to have it implemented from the start. I saw some few sites having this faucet from the start and after some period of time it is removed because of the abuse then the site does not attractive anymore, their traffic drops drastically

And btw you said faucet is fund by small amount? I do not think so, because some big site gives really huge amount as their faucet. Lets calculate it in the normal way, usually there would be 200 per claim, 20 times per day, 1000 players online and in a month it will cost around 1 btc, so you are saying this is small amount?
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

[quote author=coingamblingreviews link=topic=5032129.msg47432430#msg47~snip~

Instead of having small amount and it is a short term better not to have it implemented from the start. I saw some few sites having this faucet from the start and after some period of time it is removed because of the abuse then the site does not attractive anymore, their traffic drops drastically

And btw you said faucet is fund by small amount? I do not think so, because some big site gives really huge amount as their faucet. Lets calculate it in the normal way, usually there would be 200 per claim, 20 times per day, 1000 players online and in a month it will cost around 1 btc, so you are saying this is small amount?
[/quote]

I say small amount as most players will lose their faucet amount and not be able to withdraw it.

But you are right I am thinking about it in the wrong way - If the site has to fund the faucet and players lose it goes mostly to investors not the site so it is expensive.

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

New wagering competition up here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060976.0

As per everyone's suggestions we are paying out the top 10 players for each coin and the prizes are guaranteed regardless of how much is wagered!

Good luck everyone  Smiley

coingamblingreviews
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

New wagering competition up here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060976.0

As per everyone's suggestions we are paying out the top 10 players for each coin and the prizes are guaranteed regardless of how much is wagered!

Good luck everyone  Smiley

Good to see the prizes are fixed - should get more players get on board this one.

Although I will probably wait until closer to the end personally before joining  Roll Eyes

Dice-Bet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

The monthly leaderboard has now been updated to be per calendar month.

This also ties in with the timing for this months wagering competition and the next ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: