Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinHeaps - NOT recommended!  (Read 402 times)
faucetexpert (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 02:28:08 PM by faucetexpert

Hi, I have just discovered this Bitcoin faucet that has been running since last month back in August, 2018. I am amazed by how well made it is. It is called CoinHeaps and is currently having 3 earning methods.

1) Faucet: Claim every hour by solving one captcha. Current rate is around 30 Satoshis or lower.

2) Games: Play games to earn Bitcoin. For now, there are 8 games for us to play. Play each game for 2 mins every day to earn 25 Satoshis per game.

3) Captcha Mining: This is quite a unique system. There is no conventional captcha involved actually. Whenever, you start a captcha session, there will be a timer running. Within this period, your CPU power will be used for mining. All of the captchas are kind of short in period. Longer period ones give us 25 Satoshis while shorter ones give 15 Satoshis. We can also earn some reward points along with these short mining sessions.

Reward points earned from captchas mining can be redeemed for Paypal cash or Bitcoin. We can also earn some points whenever our referrals solve the captchas as well.

There is also a leader board where top 20 of top earners of each month will receive cash rewards.

We earn 15% of our referrals faucet's earning and 25% of their gaming's earning as well.

IMO, the pays from this faucet is quite high and has a very mature earning system. I can definitely see the hard works the owners have been putting in. Withdrawals can be made through Bitcoin Wallet or Paypal. The downside is the minimum withdrawal amount 30k Satoshis is abit on the high side. Anyway, BeerMoneyForum has given this site a legit status. So, I think it is quite safe for us to give it a try.

For registration, bonuses and more info, please visit my blog link below.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/testing-coinheaps-need-your-help/

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

Looks like a very interesting site and the payouts are generous, especially on the games. Hopefully a few more ways to earn will be introduced!

Great layout as well, really professional.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

I gave it a try, but to me looks buggy. The faucet timer resets without letting me claim. Interesting the captcha mining and the concept overall, but I don't think I will use it any longer
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Looks like a very interesting site and the payouts are generous, especially on the games. Hopefully a few more ways to earn will be introduced!

Great layout as well, really professional.

Yea, there is really nothing much to do after finishing all the games. The pay is already good, but I do hope for more ways to earn as well XD
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

I gave it a try, but to me looks buggy. The faucet timer resets without letting me claim. Interesting the captcha mining and the concept overall, but I don't think I will use it any longer

Hi, this happened to me once as well. But when I checked out my balance, the claim was actually credited. Maybe you can pay attention to your balance before u make a claim next time to see whether it is really a bug? Could it be due to just our misclicks/double clicks? 
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

looks ok got 28 satosgi for my fisrt claim. But this is what bonusbitcoin paying me every 15min XD
And the band think is they using reCaptcha is can get worste if you claim there often XD
And the cpatcha mining is impossible with my laptop just damaging my CPU XD

kind regards
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

looks ok got 28 satosgi for my fisrt claim. But this is what bonusbitcoin paying me every 15min XD
And the band think is they using reCaptcha is can get worste if you claim there often XD

kind regards

If it is not for you then it is not for you. You know not everyone is living in the same part of world you are living in. Where I am from, my average claim from bonus bitcoin is 12 satoshis per 15 mins and sometimes even lower. And not everyone loves to claim every 15 mins as well. We all have a life to live.

I had my problems with recaptcha before and I hate it as much as you do. But then I fixed it by using google DNS and more importantly logging out of my google account from my chrome browser. So I am ok with it now.

And, it is hard to believe your cpu cant take a max 5 mins mining session. And I thought my rig was shit.

Be frank, the earning from the games is quite generous right? 

I am a user of your faucet as well. And you should know better as a faucet owner, no single faucet is perfect. Just find a few that suit us and add them into our rotations.

Anyway, I respect your opinions. You don't need to give a shit about this faucet at all if you don't like it. Cheers.
paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

is it just me , am I doing it wrong... or is reCAPTCHA broken ? , not just here in coinHeaps I was barely able to sign up
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

is it just me , am I doing it wrong... or is reCAPTCHA broken ? , not just here in coinHeaps I was barely able to sign up

reCAPTCHA is broken af to be honest. Are you using chrome? Try to sign out from google account in chrome and see how it does.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Update:

2 more games are added. However the pay for these two games is 25 Satoshis each.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

kind regards

If it is not for you then it is not for you. You know not everyone is living in the same part of world you are living in. Where I am from, my average claim from bonus bitcoin is 12 satoshis per 15 mins and sometimes even lower. And not everyone loves to claim every 15 mins as well. We all have a life to live.

I had my problems with recaptcha before and I hate it as much as you do. But then I fixed it by using google DNS and more importantly logging out of my google account from my chrome browser. So I am ok with it now.

And, it is hard to believe your cpu cant take a max 5 mins mining session. And I thought my rig was shit.

I am a user of your faucet as well. And you should know better as a faucet owner, no single faucet is perfect. Just find a few that suit us and add them into our rotations.

Anyway, I respect your opinions. You don't need to give a shit about this faucet at all if you don't like it. Cheers.

ouh ok i missed the fact that the moonfaucets paying country related ......
And as i sad the page looks good but the minng offer is not good for my laptop XD
And luckely i dont advertise for this page and got no refferals .....
Code:
You will need to solve at least six (6) Captcha Mining DAILY for you to recieve your referral commissions TOMORROW.

regards
paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

reCAPTCHA is broken af to be honest. Are you using chrome? Try to sign out from google account in chrome and see how it does.

I hope they change it solve media , because getting the hourly bitcoins is beginning to be annoying,
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

kind regards

ouh ok i missed the fact that the moonfaucets paying country related ......
And as i sad the page looks good but the minng offer is not good for my laptop XD
And luckely i dont advertise for this page and got no refferals .....
Code:
You will need to solve at least six (6) Captcha Mining DAILY for you to recieve your referral commissions TOMORROW.

regards

It is completely fine. There are a lot of options out there for you to earn without risking your laptop. I will stop promoting this site as well since they cut the pay for the games. That just leaves them an ordinary faucet with nothing special. A shame really. BTW, now i need to solve math to claim from your site Cry
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

I hope they change it solve media , because getting the hourly bitcoins is beginning to be annoying,

I tried my best to explain to the support team yesterday. They promised me they will consider to change it. Let's see how it turns out. I will stop promoting this faucet from now on though since they cut the pay for the games which I think is a big disappointment. I will just try my best to reach the minimal withdrawal amount and leave it at there unless there is any positive development in the future.
aguanyardiners

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

They just decreased registration bonus from 10$ to 2.5$, now that i just ''need'' 300 claims more.

On Monday morning i requested withdrawal.

30k, they took almost 9k as fee.

Still waiting.

I do not recommend the site, and less until i do not get paid.

Bitcoins (BTC): 17SnnHGbGiWLJ5ysKcHE3jJmzLCZHwvPnN
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

They just decreased registration bonus from 10$ to 2.5$, now that i just ''need'' 300 claims more.

On Monday morning i requested withdrawal.

30k, they took almost 9k as fee.

Still waiting.

I do not recommend the site, and less until i do not get paid.

I am still trying to get to that 30k mark though. Not sure if I should continue working on it after I hear your story. Yea, this faucet turns out to be a complete waste of time.

NOT recommended!
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

............ BTW, now i need to solve math to claim from your site Cry

ok and where is the problem ?
Is it not possible to make math in your brain ? If you cant solve this in brain or need a calculator then stop using computer Wink

regards
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Is it not possible to make math in your brain ? If you cant solve this in brain or need a calculator then stop using computer Wink

regards

Wow wow mate, don't get offended. It was just a joke. Take it easy.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

regards

Wow wow mate, don't get offended. It was just a joke. Take it easy.

BTW, any chance your IOTA faucet is gonna be live again?
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

yes its still planned since IOTa now offers an working wallet and the network looks stable now.
in last few days i was thinking many times on the IOTA faucet but until now i didnt found time to open the new wallet of even check if my iotas still there XD

regards
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: