Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will hardfork to Constantinople in October  (Read 185 times)
djprobsbd (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Ethereum's upcoming hard fork, Constantinople, will activate in a testing environment next month, core developers agreed. However, due to the unpredictability of block confirmation times in the testing environment, an exact block number – the way most upgrades are timed within the blockchain space – for the testnet activation has yet to be finalized.
Similarly, the timing for activating Constantinople on ethereum's mainnet, or live blockchain, has yet to be fixed.
Will Ethereum comeback and be better?
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

Ethereum's upcoming hard fork, Constantinople, will activate in a testing environment next month, core developers agreed. However, due to the unpredictability of block confirmation times in the testing environment, an exact block number – the way most upgrades are timed within the blockchain space – for the testnet activation has yet to be finalized.
Similarly, the timing for activating Constantinople on ethereum's mainnet, or live blockchain, has yet to be fixed.

Ethereum would be better! The thing that is not only my wish, but it is the desire of so many people, at this moment I look at the chart of Ethereum I am very sad.
DavidSCryptoguy

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Looking forward to it!  It's one of the 5 EIP's designed to improve network efficiency and scalability, laying groundwork for a PoS transition.  Exciting stuff Smiley
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Undoubtedly, all the fans of the Ethereum are very much waiting for this hardfork, if it is successful, then we will see rapid growth. If it is postponed again or if there are any difficulties, it will hit the market of the ICOs and the ETH.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

That's what i like more about Ethereum, more & more Forks to make it as most scalable as possible.
Unlike other blockchain, the forks in ETH are in much more higher rate which means the DEVs are making sure to make i a perfect as possible compared to other blockchains.

can't wait for this next fork to see how thing are going to be.
As from price performance, this won't change much if the whole cryptophere stays as it i right now.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

I think this hard fork or soft fork processes have no benefit to the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Already projects in trouble by going to pieces their power are wasting their time and energy for empty discussions.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

The Ethereum test network Constantinople will be activated in October, in the main network - in November-December.
These are rather vague dates.
But I think that this news, serious enough - only to improvements! can be quite a weighty price jump

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

They had better hope for success, there are much better platforms to choose from now like NEO and QTUM. There is no real need to select ethereum any more except that they have for now established themselves as the ICO platform of choice. This can and will change if they fail to deliver

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

I think the way the Ethereum community is moving demonstrates that it is still somewhat centralized that the intent of it always was. Specifically, it shows that Vitalik continues to have power over the roadmap of the project which is somewhat concerning despite how great the development is.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

What is hardfork this is the right thing to happen or there is official info about it. If yes would happen of course it would be nice for a mere increase in prices mainly ethereum. but we recommend that you first prepare the best thing to do in the face of it.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

I am hoping so. Ethereum's hardfork will make it even more important and the price will rise because of the development. Once it is completely done,  community support will become more strong and people's confident in ethereum will come back.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

I havent heard about this. And what will be new? They will finally implement Casper update or not?
And new coin will be created or? Like Ethereum Cash? Smiley
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

I Think that constantinople will make good improvement in ETH blockchain. I really don’t understand why many people attack this Coin that is One with most advanced development...
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Ethereum is worth looking forward to, their technical team and the community are so huge, if this fork can be done perfectly, then even in the current market situation, it can certainly cause some sensation, even bring A little bull market.

Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

hope so. The hard Ethereum fork will make it more important and the price will rise due to its development. I think the way the Ethereum community moves shows that its purpose is always there, community support will become stronger and people who believe in its presence will return.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

We are looking forward to this moment, I think the etherium should become better. This is one of 5 EIPs designed to improve the efficiency and scalability of the network, creating a basis for the transition of PoS. If everything works out, we will see a price increase. Because at the moment the price leaves much to be desired

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

ETH is the second largest mainstream cryptocurrency, and most people are optimistic about its development.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

I'm too optimistic for Ethereum to come back as a major cryptocurrency but the development speed and direction are not solving the immediate problems in the blockchain. The increased congestion and fees have resulted in halting of previous smart contracts. If smart contracts are not executed than what would be the use of it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

I think it there will be a good course. It is already necessary to do to this cryptocurrency as Bitcoin and to do hardfork for development and distribution the cryptocurrencies.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

The Ethereum community are planning it on to shift in a new proof of transaction and it could solve a multiple of problems in Ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum cannot work as unprofessional as newer products like EOS. Unlike EOS, Ethereum is the most used currency and thousands of tokens and apps and contracts are working on ethereum. Failing to deliver for few hours would be a catastrophe.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄