Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The digital currency market is recovering  (Read 209 times)
nareal109 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

The digital currency market is recovering right now and I hope it will continue to grow until it reaches the highest possible value. You know, sometimes the digital currency market failing but if you look into the bright side this is an opportunity to others and many investors are happy with it because coins are very cheap and good to buy. If the market is going well, this is really good for those people who bought at the dips and sad for those people who can't buy of the current price because they don't want to regret buying if the market falls.
Thai19

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:14:51 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 06:30:27 PM by Thai19

The digital currency market is recovering right now and I hope it will continue to grow until it reaches the highest possible value. You know, sometimes the digital currency market failing but if you look into the bright side this is an opportunity to others and many investors are happy with it because coins are very cheap and good to buy. If the market is going well, this is really good for those people who bought at the dips and sad for those people who can't buy of the current price because they don't want to regret buying if the market falls.
Yes ! I hope it stays the same for the rest of the year, and we should expect it to recover as quickly as 2017.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

Yeah market is shaping nicely, i think btc will be the first to start and lead the bulls while for eth i think we will see another dip to around 0.026btc before final reversal.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Foxgtx

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Yeah market is shaping nicely, i think btc will be the first to start and lead the bulls while for eth i think we will see another dip to around 0.026btc before final reversal.

The rate of bitkoyn increases by an average of 48% per year.

In 2017, the lowest point of the course was $ 977, in 2018 the lowest point is $ 5809.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Yes the market is recovering which is a normal procedure after dumps
What matters is achieving a purpose (which is a profit)

Do the right things and take the right steps too
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

I still believe this still a bear market
might take years for it to recover.
this just a little recovery time in the down trend. compare to all high time, bitcoin price was down 70%
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

The market is not recovering we have been seeing series of pumps and dumps.
Such volatility is regular in cryptocurrency. There needs to be a steady, sustained growth for us to say the market is recovering.
If BTC rises by, let's say 15%, this could easily cause a FOMO and would further push the price
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

now is the right time to buy coins at cheap prices, including ETH, which in the past few weeks has touched support in 2017. If BTC is still sideways and there is no Badnews then the possibility of price recovery for Altcoin will be faster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

Yes the market is recovering which is a normal procedure after dumps
What matters is achieving a purpose (which is a profit)

Do the right things and take the right steps too

These things happen everyday like it pumps and dumps I guess it's not recovering there is no stability in the market compared to last year it drowning the value of the coin is very cheap now. Lets believe in crypocurrencies.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

It present opportunity for people buy while some panic and sell cheaply crypto faithful are accumulating cheap coin when market recover very well the wise one will gain.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

i think the real pump wil be in the beginning 2020 when a lot of this project will start delivering value good luck with your holding and have a nice time in those hard days ..
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

Yes, i agree with you. Some of altcoins make 100-200% on this week. It's a good sign of recovering.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

It seems you are too quick to argue, I think the market still does not have a strong foundation and volume support to move positively, it still needs more time gradually

Douglasy

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

yes right, many coins are cheap in the market now, I want to buy but don't have enough budget
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Ups and down are parts of the market trend. But now, its good to see the whole market in green.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I still believe this still a bear market
might take years for it to recover.
this just a little recovery time in the down trend. compare to all high time, bitcoin price was down 70%
The price of the bitcoin every time bounces off from the 6K price all the lower and lower. That is, the local highs are lowered. I also see in this a bear market.
On what basis did the OP determine the recovery of the market?

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

now is the right time to buy coins at cheap prices, including ETH, which in the past few weeks has touched support in 2017. If BTC is still sideways and there is no Badnews then the possibility of price recovery for Altcoin will be faster.

On the chart ETH is progressing, in the H4 chart there is a doji candle showing the fierce struggle of the cow and bear, but with the volume of the top sell volume, proving that the selling force has expired. My expectation is that ETH will break out of the #weight scale to advance to 230, higher than 250.
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Probably the market is not ready for some kind of climbing, it's just short-term growth, as well as for two weeks. Bitcoin should go down even lower, then there will be growth.

jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Actually I cant even see a sign that the market is recovering its still its dip and at this time it is perfect to buy some coin that you desire to invest, Maybe we will feel that the market is recovering if BTC reach $8k up again.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

we see the market is now recovering with a significant decline in past time until the altcoin loses a lot of value. one thing that is very important for all of us to not be too easy to panic when the market falls, with a little patience and continue to invest in long-term quality coins is likely to quickly restore opportunities. many people believe that by the end of the year there will be a pump and I hope that happens.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: