Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do for those who have changed their rank on BTT to a newbie?  (Read 121 times)
Thai19 (OP)

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

What should I do for those who have changed their rank on BTT to a newbie?
What should I do to become a Jr member like before?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Merited by MadeinCoin (1)

First off I don't think this post belongs in altcoin discussion, you would probably get much better advice if you just posted in Meta:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

There is much better discussions about the current ecosystem of the forum on that board.

Secondly you need to focus more on the quality of your post and work on your english if you are not verse in it already. Don't post one sentence responses in threads where there are thousands of pages and post. You want to actually bring some substance to your post that engages others, if you are going to post in mega threads atleast post something unique and relevant to the topic or current state of the coin/project.

You will need merit to rank up, spend time reading and learning in meta board and improving your english, the more time you spend learning the better off you will be in crypto ecosystem.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I think what you needed to become a Jr member is just 1 merit, you have to make quality comments in the any of the threads like altcoin discussion and bitcoin discussion. These rules were meant to improve the bitcointalk community but not to witch hunt any body. Thanks

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Mate ,the Bitcoin talk forum is forum for cryptocurrency discussion . Discussion on this forum gave birth to many altcoin in the coinmarketcap today. But many have turn the forum to place of low quality post because they are running signatures compaign.if this continue the forum will not grow. To my own opinion on what to do read more and post less and create an idea and quality content that will educated everyone in the forum . You will see the Bitcoin talk forum growing and you too will be growing.we need sustainability development of Bitcoin talk forum

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

You just have to post useful posts on the forum that could help other members.
Also, you can reply on threads a very helpful comment that will make anyone share with you 1 merit & this would take your rank up to Jr.Member.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

Secondly you need to focus more on the quality of your post and work on your english if you are not verse in it already. Don't post one sentence responses in threads where there are thousands of pages and post. You want to actually bring some substance to your post that engages others, if you are going to post in mega threads atleast post something unique and relevant to the topic or current state of the coin/project.
Additional

Remember not only focus on the quality of posts, you also need to care about the environment, also contribute, if you find things that are suspicious, then help the forum to eradicate a variety of fraudulent actions, don't just keep quiet.

Many people will respect you, if you do one of the things that benefit others.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Additional

Remember not only focus on the quality of posts, you also need to care about the environment, also contribute, if you find things that are suspicious, then help the forum to eradicate a variety of fraudulent actions, don't just keep quiet.

Many people will respect you, if you do one of the things that benefit others.

They will respect "you", but they won't give these guys merit.

Merit is a failed system, in terms of relying on other's to objectively give kudos to your words and thoughts.

You will not earn merit in any place dealing with alternative coins. The best place to earn is to go hug big donors in the BTT Meta section, that's the only place were there's a consistent output of merit from the vets of BTT.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

The forum has grown to unprecedented proportions, the number of messages grade "junk" rolls, the number of new registrations is also growing. Mostly registration bots. Then all these bots write 30 messages (1 line message) and become Junior members. Next, set the signature for the subscription company and the forum continues to clog with debris, and users in the rank of Junior member can only be banned but not deleted from the forum and the waste here will remain.
Theymos created new rules on the forum to exclude bots from the rank of Junior participant. Consider your posts and write something really worthwhile. I'm not saying that I'm a professional here, but I'm learning and don't write nonsense like many. I, too, FOR such an introduction, I think it will make the forum better. Read more here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

I think we need to make a topic that will catch the attention of most people here in forum.
But even we do that, how sure we can get a merit from them if they dont have any Smerit to give?
As we all know Smerit was renewable monthly but it never happen, ranking here is very hard.
All the changes in rule benefits for legendary rank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: