Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:31:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto market slump finally over?  (Read 125 times)
Comino (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

Mike Novogratz says that the Crypto Market Slump is Over. It has reached a minimum, now it will start to grow. So says the well-known investor and founder of Galaxy Digital Capital Management Mike Novogratz. Novogratz published a chart of the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index, which, in his opinion, shows that the market reached the same point as it was in mid-November 2017. After that, the cryptocurrencies began to rise in price, and the cost of bitcoin reached $20,000.

And what are your thoughts?

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

We pray that the market will recover. And many will be happy if that happens. all of them hope to be the same. Hopefully by the end of 2018 this bitcoin value on the market will increase again.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

No the slump is not over
It is sequential and would re occur from time to time as the year wear out

Similarly, the bull run or bearish run is unpredictable
There’s need to dyor always
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

end of the year we gonna see huge pumps you can sure about this. i believe in cryptocurrencie whatever people say about it.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

HOPE MARKET WILL RECOVER BY THE END OF YEAR KEEP FAITH
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

It's true that almost all of the altcoin has reached at least 90% lower than its ATH. It's a good time to pick. Logically, people should invest now and if it works, the price will definitely start to rise and it will run till new ATH.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

All of these are speculations and optimism in my opinion. But there are chances that the market could get a leap before the year runs out should the ETF application be approved. Other than that I see the market continuing to struggle
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

Judging from the current market situation, the recession is indeed over and the market is growing slowly. I believe there will be an open result in the fourth quarter. But the crypto market is unpredictable and must be invested with non-critical capital.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

I believe that the increase in bitcoin prices will occur again this year, and maybe this is a good time to buy some bitcoin as an investment.

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

Mike Novogratz says that the Crypto Market Slump is Over. It has reached a minimum, now it will start to grow. So says the well-known investor and founder of Galaxy Digital Capital Management Mike Novogratz. Novogratz published a chart of the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index, which, in his opinion, shows that the market reached the same point as it was in mid-November 2017. After that, the cryptocurrencies began to rise in price, and the cost of bitcoin reached $20,000.

I do not know who this Mike is and where he got this information from, but his outlook is a bit optimistic, although I would like that he turned out to be truthful.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

unless that pumps begin in bigger altcoins you can not call it over because we have had multiple cases like this so far when the prices get dumped a lot then the market calms down for a while and we even see rises in the big altcoins where they even go up 10-20% but then the dumps begin again which reveals that whales were only waiting for the recovery to take place and the buy-orders fill the orderbooks before they can dump again.

of course the small altcoins have their own trends. their pump started months ago and has been happening ever since.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

I fully agree with Mike Novogratz. I think we've already reached the minimum, the bottom)) I guess the growth will start after the first ETF will be approved by SEC. It will the first quarter of 2019. Also the launch of Bakkt in October can push the market upwards significantly. Let's see as they say)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

All experts are prediciting as per their experience but truth is this that crypto market can ruin anyone's experience  Grin Smiley
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

In my opinion the slump may not be over yet and I think in the last 2 months remaining within the year could possibly be the turning point based on the speculation of some experts of the crypto market. Let's wait in the coming months of November and December then we will know if such speculation could hit the target. Most of the investor's are waiting for the big recovery for the crypto market and hopefully this will become a reality soon. Just continuously hold for it and extend your patience for it will be a rewarding moment for everyone.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: