Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO framework from France  (Read 115 times)
Hoenya (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
Merited by Welckomtome (1)

I have heard that France is going to accept new ICO framework and they have an intention to become the Europe's leader in this sphere. What do you think? Japanese team are good as well and they have offered a lot to the cryptocurrency market. France government accepts cryptocurrency and does not think that it is an enemy they should abandon. I hope other countries will learn from them. So depressing to see how ministers do not let their people develop their business in the cryptocurrency world and people have to find another ways to do what they want to and have all rights to do. I see no point in being afraid of crypto, it is not a bad start. Will this situation ever stop? And what country is the best and the most effective in the cryptocurrency sphere? Europe or Asia of maybe the USA?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

I have heard that France is going to accept new ICO framework and they have an intention to become the Europe's leader in this sphere. What do you think? Japanese team are good as well and they have offered a lot to the cryptocurrency market. France government accepts cryptocurrency and does not think that it is an enemy they should abandon. I hope other countries will learn from them. So depressing to see how ministers do not let their people develop their business in the cryptocurrency world and people have to find another ways to do what they want to and have all rights to do. I see no point in being afraid of crypto, it is not a bad start. Will this situation ever stop? And what country is the best and the most effective in the cryptocurrency sphere? Europe or Asia of maybe the USA?
I think that this is only the beginning and development will be obvious for other countries that will soon join this movement! The great news is that France is not afraid of the new and is moving forward!
Hoenya (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

I think that this is only the beginning and development will be obvious for other countries that will soon join this movement! The great news is that France is not afraid of the new and is moving forward!
i'm hope that  so many people will opening their eyes for new technologies

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: