Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:53:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fight with yourself  (Read 280 times)
aldencio (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:24:48 PM
Merited by BitmarkInvest (1)

Hi, everyone! I hope that nothing bad will happen to you and your business like it happened to me. I know it was my mistake... I trusted an infamous coin but somehow thought that it was a good idea, which obviously was not. I do not even want to tell you details, I feel so foolish. It was such a stupid action, 8 trust my intuiton and it has never let me down, never, until l this moment. Now I am trying to make a new start, I can not even tell that I lost a lot, I can handle it without any problems, but the feeling of being foolish is hard to forget. I can invest or buy because I am afraid of losing again, even if the deal is one hundred per cent good. I just can not start again, I doubt every my move and thought, it is so annoying. Have you ever felt something like this? How did you get out of this hole? Maybe you can recommend me something. I wish you good luck in all your beginnings! Have a good day!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

It is not clear what are you talking about. Assuming that you have lost a huge amount investing in cryptocurrency, well, it may happen. The very first thing you need to know while you are investing in cryptocurrency is "Invest only such amount which you can afford to lose." To be honest, almost most of the traders are in loss. My portfolio is also 60% red. You need to wait.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

After reading the description of your writing, I want to tell you that this trip will be a very valuable place. About you and others. Make it self-introspection and the red sign as a valuable experience in you. You don't need to blame yourself too deeply. Now do the best and start from what you like according to your plan. I think that's my advice for your problem.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

If you search thoroughly and read our seniors experience and advises properly thanyou never lost such amount. They always suggest never invest big amount . Always invest that much of amount whose loss you can afford . Secondly read the white paper properly and learn from  our seniors experiences.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

If you are putting all your assets in crypto, make sure that that crypto is either Bitcoin or Monero, other than that is just a selection of unimportant coins so far, since no-one is using them the way they should be used they have no value.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

There are situations when people make mistakes  even knowing the right decision, we can do the opposite, but everyone needs to understands his mistakes and forgive themselves and move on. Try to read more about crypto-currencies and gain experience.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Yes this happens when we made bad investments but we should realize that we did our best to research about the project the project somehow did not delivered and that is not in our hands, every investment is risky so we have to accept the losses as well without blaming ourselves.

Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”

“Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.”

Napoleon Hill

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

Hi, everyone! I hope that nothing bad will happen to you and your business like it happened to me. I know it was my mistake... I trusted an infamous coin but somehow thought that it was a good idea, which obviously was not. I do not even want to tell you details, I feel so foolish. It was such a stupid action, 8 trust my intuiton and it has never let me down, never, until l this moment. Now I am trying to make a new start, I can not even tell that I lost a lot, I can handle it without any problems, but the feeling of being foolish is hard to forget. I can invest or buy because I am afraid of losing again, even if the deal is one hundred per cent good. I just can not start again, I doubt every my move and thought, it is so annoying. Have you ever felt something like this? How did you get out of this hole? Maybe you can recommend me something. I wish you good luck in all your beginnings! Have a good day!

How much did you invest into this coin?

I feel for your loss and have felt the same way. I kept questioning myself and why i had to invest in something that although seemingly good, turned out to be a scam. The best thing to do is to charge it to experience and learn from your mistake. It's just money and there will always be other opportunities.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Starting from scratch is a very difficult process. I lost my business. And it was not easy. I still can not work for a stranger, for this I discovered the world of crypto-currency. Your mistake should be your lesson, you must have a stock of a reliable token. And some money tries to invest again. Not when do not invest all in one project.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

The most important rule when investing in crypto is to invest only the money you can afford to lose. Because the currency can go bankrupt or profit can come after a long period. It is important not to panic. Currently the crypto market does not cross the best period and all traders are at a loss. Almost all the coins are on red, but we have to be patient. No one can afford to sell now when the losses are high.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

Everybody is in loss right now. It all depend to the token you invested, if its a shitcoin that one will think its not going to rise up again then you must be in the deep hole. People only invest in BTC most of the time, if there is a coin that you should have confidence its BTC. Forget about that coin and move on to BTC. Hold it for years and you'll see you going to get it back and maybe more.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

doctordidi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

everyone must have experienced a failure, life is full of tests of friends, make your failure as a valuable lesson because of the initial failure of our success, all the choices you alone can determine.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

The market is full of great capabilities, crypto world too. You can not accurately predict the value of any currency. You can see the position of the big coin. What was their price at the beginning, and what is the price now. I was hoping for a coin and I was disappointed. You can not do anything in it You forget it, and start a new one. Whenever you choose a new coin, you can analyze it intensely. Do not always go towards new coins, please check first. The market has to face big ups and downs.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

Buy bitcoin when it has decreased in value to 30% or more, I guarantee you will not experience losses again but you need to be patient.
mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Seems like you have invested a lot in cryptocurrency need not to panic mate as the market is very down this doesn't mean it is dead, holding coins in this situation is a good plan as of now. Wait for your turn definitely you will get back your money in double.

veroku

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I had such feeling too, but I still finally did not get rid of it. It think can pass only if we do it more often and to try to trust the feelings, but not to be lost in them.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

Buy and invest in altcoin that you guess or anticipate will make a big profit in the future. Good luck!
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience, it could be very helpful for newbie investors like me here in cryptoworld. I feel sorry for your lost but, my advice is that this experience of yours could be a lesson for you and us readers about our decisions we make in investing into cryptos. Risky decision is one of the factors you’ll have to deal with here in crypto. Also, never risk a lot on a certain coin, just the right amount. Never give up, just hodl on. Have a good day also!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

All of us experience the same thing, but this is not the end of our journey in making coin investments. I also lost a lot of money, until now I still hold the coin. But I continue to invest in coins by adding a number of coins that are currently experiencing a decline. I wait until next year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████