Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342376 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pamises

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

Hello community !

If any one has any better ideas or recommendations, they are more then welcome !

i think its a good idea.

let me ask you (and everyone) about it: anyone considered make some advertise in google adwords? any coin do that, so i think we could bring some traffic to ecc´s site using words that no one buy.

what do you think?

well, i have thought about that but i think we need to do it step by step, first see what will happen with the FB adds, then do some google ads, etc
If there is anyone good with twitter and reddit, it would be just awesome that we get some more activity there !
The community is great this far BUT we need to keep it growing all the time, so everyone who believes in this coin should do his part and help.

Right now i am trying to help in the best way i think i can and this is the FB initiative. So i am still waiting for some comments from the community etc.

look, i never worked with fb ads, but with google adwords i can do it. but i believe that we can do both.

Dev, answer me: if i work with google ads (i will donate 1.200.000 ecc for my own to the ads), could you tell me if its worked? i mean, if the site´s traffic has grownt? who can help me with that information?

I am  sure that the dev will be able to provide you with such information. Your idea is great, i will donate another 500k for your project.
However i do think that in order for the google ads to have FULL potential we need the stuff i need for the fb ads too.
A few "HOW TO" guides, some more cool pictures and videos etc.
Just that the ads you create lead to something that will get people interested, and not only land them on the web page and they leave it in 2 min.
Just my opinion, i am not that good with google ads so maybe i am wrong.

we can do that: use this 500k for fb. i agree with you about it...google adwords will be only with advertise using words (we can make some experiment). i think in adwords we can do it quickly, and on fb you will need more time and people to make the images, the infographics etc, and the results can be more visible.

when i came to the community i saw a lot of information about ecc. but we can "expand" that information, and make some "how to" mine ecc, whats a wallet and how to install it, and another easy things. we could create thinks to people that even know other cryptos, and try to unlink ecc with bitcoin. there are 200 other cryptos that doing the same thing: beeing the 2nd coin, behind bitcoin. we can create some personalitywith that.

whats your impression?

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:23:08 PM

Hello community !

If any one has any better ideas or recommendations, they are more then welcome !

i think its a good idea.

let me ask you (and everyone) about it: anyone considered make some advertise in google adwords? any coin do that, so i think we could bring some traffic to ecc´s site using words that no one buy.

what do you think?

well, i have thought about that but i think we need to do it step by step, first see what will happen with the FB adds, then do some google ads, etc
If there is anyone good with twitter and reddit, it would be just awesome that we get some more activity there !
The community is great this far BUT we need to keep it growing all the time, so everyone who believes in this coin should do his part and help.

Right now i am trying to help in the best way i think i can and this is the FB initiative. So i am still waiting for some comments from the community etc.

look, i never worked with fb ads, but with google adwords i can do it. but i believe that we can do both.

Dev, answer me: if i work with google ads (i will donate 1.200.000 ecc for my own to the ads), could you tell me if its worked? i mean, if the site´s traffic has grownt? who can help me with that information?

I am  sure that the dev will be able to provide you with such information. Your idea is great, i will donate another 500k for your project.
However i do think that in order for the google ads to have FULL potential we need the stuff i need for the fb ads too.
Just that the ads you create lead to something that will get people interested, and not only land them on the web page and they leave it in 2 min.

we can do that: use this 500k for fb. i agree with you about it...google adwords will be only with advertise using words (we can make some experiment). i think in adwords we can do it quickly, and on fb you will need more time and people to make the images, the infographics etc, and the results can be more visible.

when i came to the community i saw a lot of information about ecc. but we can "expand" that information, and make some "how to" mine ecc, whats a wallet and how to install it, and another easy things. we could create thinks to people that even know other cryptos, and try to unlink ecc with bitcoin. there are 200 other cryptos that doing the same thing: beeing the 2nd coin, behind bitcoin. we can create some personalitywith that.

whats your impression?

Well i like the idea Smiley As soon as the dev is online i am sure he will tell you what stats from the web page he can give you. But i am pretty sure he can give you anything you need.
You do this adwords and tell us what results there was, if its good i am sure we will find more people that are willing to donate so the ads continue.

I hope there will be lots of people interested in the infographic etc, after all the prizes are nice Smiley After that the facebook ads will have its impact Smiley

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
pamises

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:31:09 PM

Hello community !

i think its a good idea.

what do you think?

whats your impression?

Well i like the idea Smiley As soon as the dev is online i am sure he will tell you what stats from the web page he can give you. But i am pretty sure he can give you anything you need.
You do this adwords and tell us what results there was, if its good i am sure we will find more people that are willing to donate so the ads continue.

I hope there will be lots of people interested in the infographic etc, after all the prizes are nice Smiley After that the facebook ads will have its impact Smiley

Nice Smiley

i´ll wait the dev, but i will build something.
i´ll try to make something and when i start and the things is going on, i show the results on adwords, and dev will create his perceptions about the action.

thank you for the initiative. i think the coins price is the result of our efforts to make ecc a strong coin, not buying, praying and selling with 0,00000002 of difference.

lets build that, and bring ecc up on the cryptos. Smiley 

hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:34:58 PM

new video just out,
 http://youtu.be/rEeHSWs_auw

dev too tired for today tomorrow when wake up can take care

pamises

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

look, we have to build a strong slogan to make our identity. it should be easy and must explain the essence of ECC.

we could build something like this:

"Enjoy the Live: save money and the nature. is there something better?"

or something that shows that when you invest in ecc you earn money holding that and, at same time, you protect the nature

what do you think?

kopam

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

new video just out,

everyone needs to sleep Smiley
See you tomorrow.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:08:58 PM

new video just out,

Nice video , i like it

And when i see that every day the community grow ... all i can say is Let's go Green
caiyongab

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

Hello community !

I have been working on some ideas i had about how to advertise a bit ECC coin.
As far as i see it, there are 3 big channels for advertising right now that everyone is using, Reddit, Facebook and twitter.
I have no idea what is going on at twitter and reddit so i will try to help where i know what is going.
Right now there are only 235 likes of the ECC facebook page and well this is just nothing.
So my idea is to make a nice advertising campaign in facebook, 20 days with nice posts that will be boosted with about 5 to 10 eu per post. The reach this campaign will have will be huge and i expect the ECC fb page to have at least 2000 likes at the end.
So in order to fund that i will personally donate 1 000 000 ECC and also open a donation address.
We will come back to that later.

First, in order for that campaign to be really nice and successful we need to have real quality posts to be boosted.
Right now i am writing a few guides on " how to get ECC " , " what is ECC " and "why to get ECC ", the guides will be for total newcomers to the crypto world, with a few nice pictures etc.
On top of that i think that we need the fallowing things :
1. A kick ass infographic.
2. like 5 more cool pictures including ECC in it.
3. anything else that will look good and get people interested.

So in order to do that i am opening a contest for #1 and #2.
Everyone will be invited to join, all materials will be uploaded in the official ECC forum as its not allowed here.

Of course there will be some prizes for that, again i will donate myself 500 000 ECC coins for that and i will open another donation adress, my idea is that we collect 2 milion coins and that they will be spread like that :
Contest #1 ( infographic )  1st place - 500k, 2nd place - 300k, 3-rd place 200k
Contest #1 ( cool pictures that have ECC coin in them ) -  1-st place 400k, 2nd place - 250k, 3rd place - 150k , 4 and 5-th place 100k each

The contest will run for 1 week  ( starting from tomorrow - 29.03.2014 ), the 500k from me are 100% there and i am confident that this great community will manage to collect the other 1.5m coins.

After we have our winners, we will start the facebook campaign - 07.04.2014 and it will run for 20 days, this way we will have a really nice campaign for the last days of mining + a few more days after it actually ends.

ECC coin is great and i am here for the long run, the community is great and the developer is doing more then a great job. We as community can make this happen, we can get more people interested and after that get a big list of merchants etc.
Anyone that would like to help in this is free to message me !
Later today i will give also the donation address for anyone interested to donate.

i think its a good idea.

what do you think?
+1
let's do it right now!

just do it

bobili

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:46:12 PM

i think its important that ecc get in on big markets, like btc-e. there is a lot of people that doesnt know ecc, so i think its important that the more markets trading the coin, better.
and we should give a bigger importance to the coin. give sense about your existence. we should expand the market, and answer the question: why ecc exists?

ecc should be accepted into stores, and people must accept it as a coin.

thats the difference between a real coin to a pyramid scheme and some cryptos, wich were created to make one or two rich.

thats the difference between a real coin to a pyramid scheme and some cryptos, wich were created to make one or two rich.

AMEN    

We should admit that the value of the coin for the value widely accepted
Our tomorrow will be bright

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B88eprCWX6iXTupNRhkriANzD4osGoyhTy
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:27:27 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 08:54:40 PM by myxamop

I thinking that the advertizing slogan is necessary to us, we shall become a brand, and not simply a brand, we must be a recognizable brand, offer yours options, mine - "Saving your money you save the planet""ECC cryptocurrency"" Wink
a slogan shall be short and capacious to transfer to people not understanding in cryptocurrencies the main idea, and in too time to capture the essence of our currency and its advantage over remaining, the advertizing company is 50 percent of success
I apologize for my English
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:41:52 PM

i think its important that ecc get in on big markets, like btc-e. there is a lot of people that doesnt know ecc, so i think its important that the more markets trading the coin, better.
and we should give a bigger importance to the coin. give sense about your existence. we should expand the market, and answer the question: why ecc exists?

AMEN    

We should admit that the value of the coin for the value widely accepted
Our tomorrow will be bright

true true

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. Like our old system, our new exchange does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

Dynamic Price Change
You do not need to cancel and recreate an order to change the price. You can change the price of your orders at any time. Once the new API is up, you can change the price via API or our Android/iPhone app (coming soon).

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your ECC address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the ECC markets.
Markets
ECC/BTC
ECC/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:31:59 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 12:47:33 AM by StuartGT

As just spotted in another coin's thread: a UK website that offer an increasing number of Giftcards available to spend instore or online, purchased via cryptos.
https://pock.io/shop/cards

I've sent them an enquiry about ECC via Facebook, and suggest our wonderful community do the same Smiley

Their Facebook & Twitter for ECC acceptance requests:
https://www.facebook.com/pockiouk
https://twitter.com/pockiouk

Anyone know of similar online Giftcard stores based in other countries, or operate internationally, that we can send requests to?
(Edit) Found a list to start from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273148.0

(Edit2) Also targeting CoinPayments.net to begin accepting ECC through their payment processor is key to our success, as they are used by hundreds of online stores:
https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory
https://www.facebook.com/CoinPayments
https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET
StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:49:07 AM

Totally agree Smiley
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:07:32 AM

This is what happens when  holding ECCoin in your wallet - it's so EeCee!
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:08:03 AM

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend

Please advertise when you find your first ECC block. It seems your pool is not working.

Pointing my miners at it to make sure its working

aaaaannnnd so far we heard nothing back. I don't see the coin listed there, so I assume he didn't get it working.

Has anyone gotten p2pool to work? I saw some indication earlier in the thread that ECC is incompatible with p2pool. If it does work, I'd like to know. (Also, what goes in the networks.py files?)

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:30:16 AM

This is what happens when  holding ECCoin in your wallet - it's so EeCee!
nice graphics
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:48:47 AM

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend

Please advertise when you find your first ECC block. It seems your pool is not working.

Pointing my miners at it to make sure its working

aaaaannnnd so far we heard nothing back. I don't see the coin listed there, so I assume he didn't get it working.

Has anyone gotten p2pool to work? I saw some indication earlier in the thread that ECC is incompatible with p2pool. If it does work, I'd like to know. (Also, what goes in the networks.py files?)
Because we use different system, p2pool did not work. Current versions was not enough to support mining on p2pool. So no blocks can be found with p2pool. If someone finds first block then we can say it works. So please make sure if you decide to use any p2pool lately found blocks section.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:50:29 AM

Hello community !

I have been working on some ideas i had about how to advertise a bit ECC coin.
As far as i see it, there are 3 big channels for advertising right now that everyone is using, Reddit, Facebook and twitter.
I have no idea what is going on at twitter and reddit so i will try to help where i know what is going.
Right now there are only 235 likes of the ECC facebook page and well this is just nothing.
So my idea is to make a nice advertising campaign in facebook, 20 days with nice posts that will be boosted with about 5 to 10 eu per post. The reach this campaign will have will be huge and i expect the ECC fb page to have at least 2000 likes at the end.
So in order to fund that i will personally donate 1 000 000 ECC and also open a donation address.
We will come back to that later.

First, in order for that campaign to be really nice and successful we need to have real quality posts to be boosted.
Right now i am writing a few guides on " how to get ECC " , " what is ECC " and "why to get ECC ", the guides will be for total newcomers to the crypto world, with a few nice pictures etc.
On top of that i think that we need the fallowing things :
1. A kick ass infographic.
2. like 5 more cool pictures including ECC in it.
3. anything else that will look good and get people interested.

So in order to do that i am opening a contest for #1 and #2.
Everyone will be invited to join, all materials will be uploaded in the official ECC forum as its not allowed here.

Of course there will be some prizes for that, again i will donate myself 500 000 ECC coins for that and i will open another donation adress, my idea is that we collect 2 milion coins and that they will be spread like that :
Contest #1 ( infographic )  1st place - 500k, 2nd place - 300k, 3-rd place 200k
Contest #1 ( cool pictures that have ECC coin in them ) -  1-st place 400k, 2nd place - 250k, 3rd place - 150k , 4 and 5-th place 100k each

The contest will run for 1 week  ( starting from tomorrow - 29.03.2014 ), the 500k from me are 100% there and i am confident that this great community will manage to collect the other 1.5m coins.

After we have our winners, we will start the facebook campaign - 07.04.2014 and it will run for 20 days, this way we will have a really nice campaign for the last days of mining + a few more days after it actually ends.

ECC coin is great and i am here for the long run, the community is great and the developer is doing more then a great job. We as community can make this happen, we can get more people interested and after that get a big list of merchants etc.
Anyone that would like to help in this is free to message me !
Later today i will give also the donation address for anyone interested to donate.

i think its a good idea.

what do you think?
+1
let's do it right now!
+1 i am in... tell me what's needed from my part!
kopam

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:27:27 AM

Okay i think we are ready to go with the contest.

Here is the official thread where all ideas should be sumbited : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-coin-infographic-picture-contest-1413/#post6974

Here is the adress for donations towards this contest : EQGw3neszSJqrRreESq9LDS726eExryvNW

1.5m are needed for the prizes, the other 500k are from me.

Just to mention it again, as soon as its over i will start a facebook campaign !
And again - anyone who wants to help is more then welcome, just pm me.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: