Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:41:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342376 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:06:12 AM

Stay calm, we fairly distributed ECC to many people already. Remember our algo did not halve. After first halve it's injustice and not fair anymore (we don't cut rewards %50 or %150) when compared with others. There maybe few days with attacks, still not clear to me, but it happened or can happen only 2 weeks. Most cryptos out there and fine. Think about this. also this guy if bad intention ed, will ruin himself in the end. Goodwill and being in communicating with people is real richness coins makes you slave or evil if you get them in bad ways... Because easy coins has to be protected from others, because all others cheating see the trap mechanism? Also easy coins are worthless and you cant really hold them. If you want to buy such a chaos go and do so.

After mining all you need to hold,  we will soon launch our official multipool and will start a new page or hope in crypto world.

I say the reward is fair even if it is cut in half, as long as you always know what the reward is. You can use a calculator. If you get too few coins at that difficulty, you go and mine something else and you trade for the coins. Either way, you get the right number of coins in the end. What is not fair is if you are told you will get so many coins per block, but you actually get fewer coins. That has been the situation with ECC for the last several days. The statistics show this.

Yes, it is true that a guy with bad intentions will often hurt himself in the end, but he will often hurt other people, too. We should not show criminals that this is an easy coin for them to cheat with. They will come and cheat and cause problems. They already are doing that. Worse, they are hoarding coins so they can cause problems in the future. We can see that happening by using the block crawler.

It is true that the attacks only started recently. You can not prevent them from happening now or in the past. But you can fix the coin so that they can not happen during the final week of mining. Should you not do that?

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:26:12 AM

have a look coming soon live share system, it  is one of no where found "extra options" you can get from ecc multi pool.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2fXj0ntcq (video taken by real test 10 minutes before this post)

ECC pool allows you to see NOW shares you sending. Instead of cgminer, you will like to use ecc pool to check how it's going with mining.
The more is coming soon.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:56:24 AM

Stay calm, we fairly distributed ECC to many people already. Remember our algo did not halve. After first halve it's injustice and not fair anymore (we don't cut rewards %50 or %150) when compared with others. There maybe few days with attacks, still not clear to me, but it happened or can happen only 2 weeks. Most cryptos out there and fine. Think about this. also this guy if bad intention ed, will ruin himself in the end. Goodwill and being in communicating with people is real richness coins makes you slave or evil if you get them in bad ways... Because easy coins has to be protected from others, because all others cheating see the trap mechanism? Also easy coins are worthless and you cant really hold them. If you want to buy such a chaos go and do so.

After mining all you need to hold,  we will soon launch our official multipool and will start a new page or hope in crypto world.

I say the reward is fair even if it is cut in half, as long as you always know what the reward is. You can use a calculator. If you get too few coins at that difficulty, you go and mine something else and you trade for the coins. Either way, you get the right number of coins in the end. What is not fair is if you are told you will get so many coins per block, but you actually get fewer coins. That has been the situation with ECC for the last several days. The statistics show this.

Yes, it is true that a guy with bad intentions will often hurt himself in the end, but he will often hurt other people, too. We should not show criminals that this is an easy coin for them to cheat with. They will come and cheat and cause problems. They already are doing that. Worse, they are hoarding coins so they can cause problems in the future. We can see that happening by using the block crawler.

It is true that the attacks only started recently. You can not prevent them from happening now or in the past. But you can fix the coin so that they can not happen during the final week of mining. Should you not do that?
if we change reward system now as fixed whats gonna happen 32 days earlier miners? is not that unfair to them... There is a randomizing part put to motivate and put extra excitement in wallet for miners.

Also this is a bad thing if we make 5th update in such a short time (ask again all others to update) and "dreamed attacker" which decrease my morale and motivation. We have bigger problems such as a new coming ecc multi pool. i hope this attacker, if any, should stop picking up easy coins. And those who believes this scenario should quit mining or mine others or buy ECC. In the end we will only mine others anyway :-)

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:12:17 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:31:15 AM by hostmaster

Community Targets:
Target 1: Ask from Bter to add ECC to their vote list or directly Bter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

Target 2: Ask from Cryptsy to add ECC market to their vote list or directly Cryptsy market:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000014675 (those who knows twitter  BigVern @cryptsy Ask from him tweet, Use your tweeting skills...)

Target 3: Vote Coined Up Petition http://redd.it/1zsqlo
Target 4: Vote Comkort Exchange https://comkort.com/vote/#ECC
Target 5: Vote ECCoin https://coinano.com/vote
Target 6:  https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote (BTC Donate)
after these we have targets like https://exmoney.com/ (new exchange in russia) btc-e.com
cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:48:54 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 10:32:07 AM by cgminer-o

Community Targets:
Target 1: Ask from Bter to add ECC to their vote list or directly Bter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

Target 2: Ask from Cryptsy to add ECC market to their vote list or directly Cryptsy market:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000014675 (those who knows twitter  BigVern @cryptsy Ask from him tweet, Use your tweeting skills...)

Target 3: Vote Coined Up Petition http://redd.it/1zsqlo
Target 4: Vote Comkort Exchange https://comkort.com/vote/#ECC
Target 5: Vote ECCoin https://coinano.com/vote
Target 6:  https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote (BTC Donate)
after these we have targets like https://exmoney.com/ (new exchange in russia) btc-e.com
+1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.msg6170064;topicseen#msg6170064

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:22:18 AM

@cgminer-o please edit this above this may be against bitcointalk giveaway rules.
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:25:37 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 11:35:46 AM by kopam

First day of the facebook adds is done, we have about 70 new likes, about 100 people sharing stuff about ecc. So its going good so far.
Already 35 people claimed 5000 ECC from the facebook giveaway.
Prizes for the infopgraphic and picture contest have also been paid to the people that gave their addresses.

Just to remind you all, if you would like to donate to this campaign please do so here : EQGw3neszSJqrRreESq9LDS726eExryvNW

I am paying over 10 milion coins from my self for the facebook campaign + the giveaway, if no one wants to donate i will still pay the coins as i promised but some help will be appreciated Smiley

So far for the facebook campaign i have recieved about 500k ( all together with the 250k that were left from the contest )

Just got another 250k, thank you !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
rr1968

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:43:03 AM

hi

250000 ecc  donated

2014-04-11 11:35:05   ECC   250001.00000000

good luck
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:51:09 AM

hi

250000 ecc  donated

2014-04-11 11:35:05   ECC   250001.00000000

good luck

Thank you Smiley Will do my best to help ECC with this fb campaign

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
intotherain

Activity: 840
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:54:47 AM

hello

To: EQGw3neszSJqrRreESq9LDS726eExryvNW
Debit: -50000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.001 ECC
Net amount: -50000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: e29d61d132b3d5eba2ae9ed38c5292db004ba55ec3ea5c3be049ec2d2d7c9db1

keep up good work. good luck
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:00:14 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 12:11:15 PM by eschmenk

There can be no doubt the attacker exists. This is the wallet address he mines with. Then he moves almost all of the ECC here. Now he has accumulated 743,785,010 ECC plus what he's just mined and is waiting for it to mature. He sure is accumulating ECC fast. Why would he stop when he can cheat so easily?

If this attacker didn't exist, you would have even a worse problem. How else would you explain why the other miners are doing so poorly lately? For the last week, they are missing many ECC that they should have mined. What else would be the cause of that?

I am surprised the honest miners aren't complaining more. It is as if they are loosing a full day of mining every few days now. You have seen the numbers.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:20:29 PM

First day of the facebook adds is done, we have about 70 new likes, about 100 people sharing stuff about ecc. So its going good so far.
Prizes for the infopgraphic and picture contest have also been paid to the people that gave their addresses.

Just to remind you all, if you would like to donate to this campaign please do so here : EQGw3neszSJqrRreESq9LDS726eExryvNW

I am paying over 10 milion coins from my self for the facebook campaign + the giveaway, if no one wants to donate i will still pay the coins as i promised but some help will be appreciated Smiley

So far for the facebook campaign i have recieved about 500k ( all together with the 250k that were left from the contest )

100K for you  Smiley

Date: 11.04.2014 14:19
To: EQGw3neszSJqrRreESq9LDS726eExryvNW
Debit: -100000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.001 ECC
Net amount: -100000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: eb56bc716ae861341ea418e15406eb58a5c4ff665156884143fdb3831d5c9ce9

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:22:43 PM

There can be no doubt the attacker exists. This is the wallet address he mines with. Then he moves almost all of the ECC here. Now he has accumulated 743,785,010 ECC plus what he's just mined and is waiting for it to mature. He sure is accumulating ECC fast. Why would he stop when he can cheat so easily?

If this attacker didn't exist, you would have even a worse problem. How else would you explain why the other miners are doing so poorly lately? For the last week, they are missing many ECC that they should have mined. What else would be the cause of that?

I am surprised the honest miners aren't complaining more. It is as if they are loosing a full day of mining every few days now. You have seen the numbers.

cause even if someone complains.. what difference would it make? Btc has fallen of the cliff.. All the attention is there for now..

And another good thing is that this whale has nice hashing power... but he doesnt dump... thats a good sign...if they mature...
they dont mature all off them simultaneously... so its not a problem for now...

its not fair for the miners... but why doesnt some pools make tha same? the have the coding knowledge i think.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

Great job!
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:50:41 PM

i am selling one of my rigs for ecc... 150mil ecc... here is the
link http://www.insomnia.gr/classifieds/hardware/fullpc/269540-mining-rig-sapphire-toxic-4-x-280x/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

i am selling one of my rigs for ecc... 150mil ecc... here is the
link http://www.insomnia.gr/classifieds/hardware/fullpc/269540-mining-rig-sapphire-toxic-4-x-280x/
nice rig.
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:17:40 PM

Yeap, nice one. You should tweak your cards a bit further though. You should be able to reach up to 800khash/s with the toxics. I've seen the YT video Smiley
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

no need for that takkaros.. i know i can tweak them but the moment we are speaking.. they consume 900watt and
te temps are

http://prntscr.com/38zie3

and that keeps the cards always alive and healthier...
and the watts are too low.. for that hashing power.

And i am from greece and today is 17 celcius out..

klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:30:57 PM

Proof Of Work fase is now:
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

Proof Of Work fase is now:

Yeah !!
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: