Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:41:39 AM

ECCoin has the backing of a community which wants to make real environmental change. Sure, just like any coin you've got a large percentage of users who are only in it to try and turn a profit, but we also have people who want to set up environmentally friendly projects in which ECCoin plays a central role, and that's what separates ECC from most other PoS coins.

Will you please provide some examples of those projects? That would be something to promote, but it would need to be specific projects that are making good progress. Otherwise people will just say, "BS!" The only thing I know of is just a link to donate coins that's mentioned in the OP.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
eschmenk

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:55:52 AM

by the way i used the multipool with 1 gpu...

arround 50k ecc.. per 24h

Which multipool?  I'm trying out ghash.org and am wondering if anyone has experience with them.

Since he didn't answer, based on what he has said earlier, I'm pretty sure it was Hashcows. I don't remember anyone else saying that they would try ghash.org, so you might be the first.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:01:17 AM

Move those walls so we can break out!  Cool

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 03:05:23 AM

The mining days of ECC are over.
ECC is now purely a Proof of Stake Coin... However you can still mine on a multipool and get ECC..read more...

ECC Multi Pool (by Hashco.ws)

Miners!! http://hashco.ws just added ECC as a payment option. All you need to choose ECC at profile https://hashco.ws/profile/ Yeah!

Why should we Mine ECC with Hasco.ws Multipool?
Because we are taking more time over our own mining pool development for better function ,and meantime , having a fail-over or extra pool is always a good thing.
The most important factor behind mining ECC is to create stable buying pressure on ECC .. the multipool conversion from BTC is eating sell orders on exchanges.

Just a reminder again, ECC is not possible to mine directly in a multipool, you can mine other crypto coins and convert them
1st in BTC
2nd to ECC

New ECC multi pool (Feedback needed)
http://ecc.ghash.org/
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 03:08:24 AM

Question

Why should they prefer us from asiacoin, cinni....or any other POS.. or even coin...?? who actually created later than us...but switched faster in pos that us...
whats the difference of the ecc coin? why should people buy/use it?? and why not cinni and asia? Cause if we look at it from a 3rd person view...
its a coin with different price only cause it has different marketcap/coin number.

Or ask someone... for example an old man...

-hey old man... which of them do you want? they are all coins.. they are all POS,
but with different market cap and thats what makes their price different..

-old man: what is that @#$)(@#$*$ Huh? can you eat it? can you do something with it? can you buy something with it??
i like my euros/usd/or whatever cause i can buy bread...

if we manage to give an answer to this... we will be kings..

The advantage of ECC, is in its goals.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:01:20 AM

by the way i used the multipool with 1 gpu...

arround 50k ecc.. per 24h

Which multipool?  I'm trying out ghash.org and am wondering if anyone has experience with them.

Since he didn't answer, based on what he has said earlier, I'm pretty sure it was Hashcows. I don't remember anyone else saying that they would try ghash.org, so you might be the first.

sorry yes..hashcows.... but lets say i mined 50k (its was less 48k..and they are still not verified )

50k x 5 satoshi is 0.0025.. not very profitable if i must say... cause per mhas is almos 0.57 or more...
their coins change very fast... rejected shares are more than 50% sometimes on their stats..
if i was mining asia only for example i would have bought 60k for sure at the price of 5 satoshi.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:54:47 AM

I didn't get any ecc from pos.

I've coins from 12.03.2014 Sad

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:40:59 AM

How long did you leave wallet open ?  Which version of wallet do you have ?  What computer are you running on ?
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:01:20 AM

How long did you leave wallet open ?  Which version of wallet do you have ?  What computer are you running on ?

I'm syncing wallet everyday (it's open at least 1 hour per day.)

Wallet version is 1.4

I'm running Windows 8 x64 (didn't upgrade to 8.1)

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
kefir135

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:09:12 AM

Question

Why should they prefer us from asiacoin, cinni....or any other POS.. or even coin...?? who actually created later than us...but switched faster in pos that us...
whats the difference of the ecc coin? why should people buy/use it?? and why not cinni and asia? Cause if we look at it from a 3rd person view...
its a coin with different price only cause it has different marketcap/coin number.

-hey old man... which of them do you want? they are all coins.. they are all POS,

-old man: what is that @#$)(@#$*$ Huh? can you eat it? can you do something with it? can you buy something with it??

ECCoin Goals
- To publicly increase ecological awareness.
- To help crypto currencies in general to be understood by communities who may not have been aware of them before.
- To increase demand to evaluation of current payment models.
- To create eco systems where economy can be run cheap & secure.

Hostmaster - and how do you realize those goals ?
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:01:32 PM

Question

ECCoin Goals
- To help crypto currencies in general to be understood by communities who may not have been aware of them before.

Finally, some constructive conversation is about to take place. We have to think ways of promoting this by ourselves also. It's not just the dev's responsibility. Someone who has the skills and the means could write an article about ECC, or someone that is good at graphics design could make a decent infographic like many others coins have. Plus, we should try to add it on as much many merchantise stores. This way ECCoin will gain more crowd.. and if people are able to use it for buying goods and services, other than just trading it, it will gradually start to gain more fame and value..

PS: Use the multipool, we need the buying pressure from it. We need as much hashrate as possible right now, if we want to get noticed!

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 12:37:37 PM

I'm syncing wallet everyday (it's open at least 1 hour per day.)

Wallet version is 1.4

I'm running Windows 8 x64 (didn't upgrade to 8.1)

1 hour may not be enough.Some of that time is spent synching. If you don't have large blocks of ECC, their weight (coin age x block size) may not be enough to compete against bigger blocks on the network.

Try leaving open for 12 hours or more.
eschmenk

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:08:07 PM

ECCoin Goals

Good question.

AFAIK, nothing was done on Earth Day, which was two days ago. If ECCoin really had a goal of increasing ecological awareness, how is it that it didn't do anything on Earth Day?

What does "To increase demand to evaluation of current payment models" even mean?

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 01:48:29 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 02:17:15 PM by hostmaster

ECCoin Goals

Good question.

AFAIK, nothing was done on Earth Day, which was two days ago. If ECCoin really had a goal of increasing ecological awareness, how is it that it didn't do anything on Earth Day?

What does "To increase demand to evaluation of current payment models" even mean?
good why did not you remind this before? that's a great idea. Someone list me all important days i put them on OP.

multi pool is alone there to increase ECC against those pow coins when we make popular ECC we are cleaning world.
Multipool is there for this reason. We all want ecc to win and give message to others.

see in OP, we show support to associations i like to see there 100s or more associations!

-Every April 22 celebrated as ECCoin Ecological Awareness day!

Donate for Green World

We'll  list & support here nature friendly associations who wants to receive money from crypto world.

http://www.familiaverde.ro/donatii_eccoin.html (romanian)
altj

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:49:20 PM

I just got my first payment from http://ecc.ghash.org/  
So far so good!
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 01:50:25 PM

I just got my first payment from http://ecc.ghash.org/  
So far so good!

it's good. Miners be alert this pool looks really good.
eschmenk

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

1 hour may not be enough.Some of that time is spent synching. If you don't have large blocks of ECC, their weight (coin age x block size) may not be enough to compete against bigger blocks on the network.

Try leaving open for 12 hours or more.

I don't know that it applies here, but is it possible that if he transferred out that he destroyed some of those coins? I understand that bitcoin's wallet selects coins based on minimizing the fee, so it will often consume the oldest coins. Also, even if you transfer out a small amount at least one coin will be destroyed; the remainder will be transferred back to you as a brand new coin. I'm not sure that PoS coins work the same way, but I haven't been told otherwise.

eschmenk

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:07:38 PM

Good question.

good why did not you remind this before? that's a great idea. Someone list me all important days i put them on OP.

multi pool is alone there to increase ECC against those pow coins when we make popular ECC we are cleaning world.
Multipool is there for this reason. We all want ecc to win and give message to others.

see in OP, we show support to associations i like to see there 100s or more associations!

Donate for Green World

We'll  list & support here nature friendly associations who wants to receive money from crypto world.

Earth Day is the only day that I can think of. It's always on April 22, no matter what day of the week it is.

rdongxie

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:10:02 PM

ECC seem dying
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:19:53 PM

Good question.

Donate for Green World

We'll  list & support here nature friendly associations who wants to receive money from crypto world.

Earth Day is the only day that I can think of. It's always on April 22, no matter what day of the week it is.

That's cool, i just put it in OP.

Every year April 22, Celebrated as ECCoin ecological awareness day

We will organize activities at that day.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: