Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:52:28 AM

Target 1: Write Cryptsy.com support to add ECC market
Target 2: Ask from Bter.com to add ECC market
Target 3: Vote Coined Up Petition http://redd.it/1zsqlo
Target 4: Vote Comkort Exchange https://comkort.com/vote/#ECC
Target 5: Vote ECCoin https://coinano.com/vote
Target 6: Vote https://altoutlet.com/vote/ECC (online shop)
surma

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:59:24 AM

4 minutes later... 242Mh/s. 24Mh/s more...

Great, I told you not long ago  Wink

I am waiting for more features, especially the personal hashrate statistic. Btw, could you please help me check if there is any issue with workers of address EVNADjAEtbMbUMHZ5xSopqN7MvVQjD3YKz? I started mining 1 day ago but have not received any.

PM
snguyen

Activity: 98

One life. Live it.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:10:19 AM

I am waiting for more features, especially the personal hashrate statistic. Btw, could you please help me check if there is any issue with workers of address EVNADjAEtbMbUMHZ5xSopqN7MvVQjD3YKz? I started mining 1 day ago but have not received any.

PM

Received. Very accurate according to my estimation. Nice job!
ztsx08

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:48:59 AM

Omg, 218Mh/s Shocked

Get on the ECC train and do it fast, we are not yet even started journey!

"Mine for something good & different today, mine for ECC. "

Know, You saved another tree by using ECC pool!

http://ecc.ghash.org/

Incentive Plan miners want to get more power calculation
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:36:24 PM

Why are you keeping people from buying the ECcoin by saying obvious bullshit like this? A lot of people don't trust coins if it's too obvious that the dev is being dishonest. People know that mining in a pool burns electricity no matter what coin the pool pays out in. You aren't saving trees by doing it. At least some people are going to think, "Look at the lying dev. I don't trust that coin" when they see you say crap like that.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
MatthewBCF

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:56:52 PM

Get on the ECC train and do it fast, we are not yet even started journey!

"Mine for something good & different today, mine for ECC. "

I know I am not the only who sees the irony of those statements..mining scrypt to get ECC does not save a tree.  

..And I own a high 6 fig chunk of ECC so I was very much a supporter.

This however just looks like someone trying to dump their ECC to get other coins for profit - nothing altruistic to see here.

I *was* a supporter..

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
MatthewBCF

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:04:48 PM

Why are you keeping people from buying the ECcoin by saying obvious bullshit like this? A lot of people don't trust coins if it's too obvious that the dev is being dishonest. People know that mining in a pool burns electricity no matter what coin the pool pays out in. You aren't saving trees by doing it. At least some people are going to think, "Look at the lying dev. I don't trust that coin" when they see you say crap like that.

At the risk of double posting (didn't see yours) - I say "Right on!" .. Esp when it appears the payout is via a 1bn ECC account...One could come up with some pretty plausible conspiracy theory here..dump-da-dump-da-dump-da-dump.

..And I *was* a supporter.

Though I'd still like to hear some explanation for the nonsense tree saving -slash- dumping of premine.

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

hey guys, only 1 thing is forbidden being negative about ECC. Let dumpers dump this is not bad it's distribution.

We are catching up with original multi pool, shiny days ahead. I think current situation is not related how we market ECC. But community still is not enough fighting with me on targets.

Community Targets:
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:02:26 PM

hey guys, only 1 thing is forbidden being negative about ECC. Let dumpers dump this is not bad it's distribution.

We are catching up with original multi pool, shiny days ahead. I think current situation is not related how we market ECC. But community still not enough fighting with me on targets.

Community Targets:

Better to say less about the ecological effect atm. That is a given for PoS coins, experienced Crypto people don't need to hear it: it is intended for the wider world.
BTW, there may be a glitch with the explorer/wallet stats. Coinmarketcap is registering some odd numbers for total coin... or possibly it's their site, cannot work it out atm
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:09:48 PM

At the risk of double posting (didn't see yours) - I say "Right on!" .. Esp when it appears the payout is via a 1bn ECC account...One could come up with some pretty plausible conspiracy theory here..dump-da-dump-da-dump-da-dump.

..And I *was* a supporter.

Though I'd still like to hear some explanation for the nonsense tree saving -slash- dumping of premine.

That is a point.

The ecological thing applies to PoS coins generally.

The dev. is sending a message to the wider world about this, so the PR gets confused.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:31:17 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 03:42:20 PM by hostmaster

pool is over 250 mhs

takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:56:22 PM

Well, ECCoin itself doesn't require a lot of electricity in order to exist. But i agree that is wrong to keep promoting the multipools as a way of saving the environment. How??Smiley need a better approach at this. People aren't stupid
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:20:51 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 04:49:44 PM by hostmaster

Well, ECCoin itself doesn't require a lot of electricity in order to exist. But i agree that is wrong to keep promoting the multipools as a way of saving the environment. How??Smiley need a better approach at this. People aren't stupid

i don think so. But unless community member brings better idea i will go for it. You do better one we can use it no problem.

See the big picture

we mine only others
we sell only others
we buy only ECC

chain reaction, if we mine all pow coins we will sell all pow ones...
and they sold cheap and then we buy expensive ECC

Smiley get the idea?

multi pools clean pow coins and their survival greatly lessened. Same as we had problems in ECC
those guys mined easy ECC dumped it fast. We dont know them, never seen their faces on voting, sponsoring activites, Ghost dumpers etc.

ECC multi pools here to reverse this effect.

and if we mine good that's why we save trees... it's actually very true! think again...

Also mining ecc is better than other PoS because we have put goals there we will support ecological activities for real.

I dont expect this understood soon but you will see & live it. Most of people here thinking on profit only. But actually you want better ideas and long surviving the eco system in long term.  ECC or other next coins are trying to address more problems and they are more in communication with nature. Because they see without nature protected enough we living in, we all poor losers.

Very, its very wrong idea (or trick) of mining, and its cursed to lose, yes it was effective for some time, you all see it decreasing prices... No more mining profitable. Now thanks to satoshi we can/should better produce ideas of future "fair delivery" problem.
takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:49:03 PM

i don think so. But unless community member brings better idea i will go for it. You do better one we can use it no problem.

See the big picture

we mine only others
we sell only others
we buy only ECC

Smiley get the idea?

multi pools clean pow coins with their survival greatly lessened. Same as we had problems in ECC
those guys mined easy ECC dumped it fast. We dont know them, never seen their faces on voting, sponsoring activites, Ghost dumpers etc.

and if we mine good that's why we save trees... it's actually very true! think again...

Also mining ecc is better than other PoS because we have put goals there we will support ecological activities for real.

I dont expect this understood soon but you will see & live it. Most of people here thinking on profit only. But actually you want better ideas and long surviving the eco system in long term.  ECC or other next coins are trying to address more problems and they are more in communication with nature. Because they see without nature protected enough we living in, we all poor losers.

Very, its very wrong idea (or trick) of mining, and its cursed to lose, yes it was effective for some time, you all see it decreasing prices... No more mining profitable. Now thanks to satoshi we can/should better produce ideas of future "fair delivery" problem.

We mine PoW coins (100% scrypt - 0% energy efficient) so we can sell them and some other coin (ECC in this case). If you choose to keep saying that "if we mine good that's why we save trees." no one will care to buy ECCs or even join any of the multipools. I challenge you to replace your title with "Mine for a better environment" and see what happens.. Yes. The multipool is like a fire which keep burning other coins as firewood (as said in another thread) but until all the PoW coins disappear you will not be the creator of an ecological crypto-coin. You will be, when all PoW coins are gone.

Promoting it with actions that actually help the environement, will be much better. Loved the idea of Copychicken. If this is happening for real, maybe he can provide us with a specific date and you could include the event in the OP!
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:02:14 PM

See the big picture

we mine only others
we sell only others
we buy only ECC

Smiley get the idea?

multi pools clean pow coins and their survival greatly lessened. Same as we had problems in ECC

I dont expect this understood soon but you will see & live it. Most of people here thinking on profit only. But actually you want better ideas and long surviving the eco system in long term.  ECC or other next coins are trying to address more problems and they are more in communication with nature. Because they see without nature protected enough we living in, we all poor losers.

I always understood this, and it is true... but it only matters to the wide world atm. Crypto people are at the cutting edge of technology, and work on many other arcane ideas.

Also, the energy used in PoW Cryptos (mainly Bitcoin of course) is still very tiny relative to other global industries. Even an increase of x100 would still leave it very small.

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

See the big picture

we mine only others
we sell only others
we buy only ECC

Smiley get the idea?

multi pools clean pow coins with their survival greatly lessened. Same as we had problems in ECC

I dont expect this understood soon but you will see & live it. Most of people here thinking on profit only. But actually you want better ideas and long surviving the eco system in long term.  ECC or other next coins are trying to address more problems and they are more in communication with nature. Because they see without nature protected enough we living in, we all poor losers.

We mine PoW coins (100% scrypt - 0% energy efficient) so we can sell them and some other coin (ECC in this case). If you choose to keep saying that "if we mine good that's why we save trees." no one will care to buy ECCs or even join any of the multipools. I challenge you to replace your title with "Mine for a better environment" and see what happens.. Yes. The multipool is like a fire which keep burning other coins as firewood (as said in another thread) but until all the PoW coins disappear you will not be the creator of an ecological crypto-coin. You will be, when all PoW coins are gone.

Promoting it with actions that actually help the environement, will be much better. Loved the idea of Copychicken. If this is happening for real, maybe he can provide us with a specific date and you could include the event in the OP!

ok i accepted this title "Mine for a better environment"  Grin my titles may sound little overly but it's my expression of enthusiasm. I like and respect all  :-)

I only say basically projects should be in more communication with nature, humanity. Because this way we can better understand and solve human problems.

friendly reminder

Community Targets:

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:11:38 PM

Yes, certainly worth a try, especially on Bitcointalk.  

Hostmaster is ahead of his time in some ideas. Also, these concepts need different explanations for diff.people, with different levels of understanding.

edit.. Enthusiasm is good !
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:22:51 PM

Now let me update some news from ECC multipool
We improved config generator, payment system. Payment system was complex problem, we used two different technology between and now works fine. We add more detailed stats on user panel currently.

Recently, I made special deal with an exchange about decreasing trade fees at least some period for the multipool exchange part.
qiufeng

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

;Dwe can mining sha256 coins, x11 coins .scrypt-jane coins etc...etc...
Also we can rent hash to people use ecc Grin that's will be perfect!
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

This is great news.
When all 3 multi pools are up and running were going to need to create as much buz and support as we can about the pools so that all 3 can be maintained.

This will create alot of buying pressure through out the day. Once that happens we should see the sell walls lift as those dumping will see an opt to make more at a higher rate. Or the current sellers will just be absorbed thru the buying.

It also wouldnt hurt for us to start hitting up other points of distribution that already have alot of eyes on them to increase visibility.
Example below:

chiguireitor on bitcointalk has built up this recently from a couple of coins and hit to developing a nice following at this game and faucet.
http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/games/rps = rock paper scissors .. addictive  
http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com

Avenues of Visibility....

I contacted the Dev (chiguireitor on bitcointalk also @XCryptoFaucet twitter) of http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com yesterday and asked if ECC could be added to the Faucet and Rock Paper Scissor game.
Its been added! It just need funding.

I am getting it started with 50,000 ECC to the faucet
http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/ETAUexpy35f8hAtn5jU81HsVYgi7nn5K62

Faucet address -> ETAUexpy35f8hAtn5jU81HsVYgi7nn5K62
Games backing address -> EPmEQbSVFBgeDsKdqqSNEQPWTKZX1XvL5B
Bounty address -> Ed2mZNZ53Av1N3ga8QBEpHNjam84vq1xYV

Please support this new addition and keep a look out for others.
The wider our reach (outside of exchanges) the greater our visibility!
Iam not connect to this Dev or the website, just looking to find additional placements.

Please add this faucet to the OP page 1

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: