Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:09:32 PM

i dont think its inflation... someone with big amounts is playing and making profit.. form 2 to 3, to 3 to 4 satoshi...
its usually 12 btc volume in 4 satoshi and 2 satoshi..
thus you need 3 days (4 btc daily volume) to profit..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

host... make the pool to mine badgercoin its x11

we will all buy a lot of ecc in a few days... its price is perfect...

Now if possible... its POW is ending..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:12:07 PM

most of us will join instantly if we see x11 and a profitable x11....

its the same like darkcoin you tested.. only different wallet.

eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:32:31 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:14:41 AM by eschmenk

i dont think its inflation... someone with big amounts is playing and making profit.. form 2 to 3, to 3 to 4 satoshi...
its usually 12 btc volume in 4 satoshi and 2 satoshi..
thus you need 3 days (4 btc daily volume) to profit..

I don't think so. The vast majority of the volume is from trades at 3. There is almost no volume at 2 nor at 4. I think what is happening is simply that people who wanted a quick profit, but are giving up, are selling at 3, while people looking for a bargain are buying at 3. Few are desperate enough to sell at 2 and most bargain hunters know they can buy at 3, so they won't offer 4, so nothing much is happening at 2 or 4.

I don't have big amounts to play with, but I have been trying to play with small amounts. Cool I've had a sell order at 4 and a buy order at 2 for quite a while and neither has executed. I would have no trouble buying or selling at 3, but without anything to offset that I can't play any games with the spread.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:42:08 AM

An article by The Cryptocurrency Times about ECC coin, describing that it is quite an active and well marketed coin, but at the same time bogged down by inflation. http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/ecc-coin-a-promising-coin-which-is-being-bogged-down-by-inflation/

Quote from: The article
18 billion ECC coins were mined during the PoW stage, which is a huge amount. Around when PoW ended, a rally occurred on Mintpal, an exchange where ECC coin is traded. The price went from 4 satoshis (1 satoshi = 0.00000001 Bitcoin) up to 13 satoshis briefly, before leveling off to around 8 satoshis. The volume during the rally was nearly 500 Bitcoin, or $250,000. This rally was due to speculators thinking that since PoS was starting, the supply would be much more limited and thus prices would rise.

Roll Eyes  No, the rally occurred about 10 days before PoW ended. It occurred because too many people thought that there would be a rally when PoW ended, so they bought early. Of course the rally that they were expecting didn't happen because too many people expected it to happen and their buying early so they could make a quick profit made the price go down, not up, when the PoW phase ended.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:21:06 AM

Yes i am aware there is about 10 cryptos using X11 we will make sure including them in the pool. I also believe all cryptos should use x11 or other asic resistant and gpu firendly algos. This is less harm to eco system and fit our goals.

As you notice ecc multi pool designed to mine every algo, there is select box for this option, you'll see there more algo in the close future.

It looks to me early miners again will benefit most. But we need to educate miners, they should mine as a investment, mine today sell tomorrow does not help much to ECC. So i'll place necessary warnings in the pool for the miners.

Our pool is scientific one on math calculations and we are ready to confront trolls and fuds will follow after that. I know many pool is not transparent enough, your revenues depends on the pool owners choice at background. There are many tricks one can do on the pool to cheat miners. Our pool transparency will allow and hopefully finish the worries on this area first time. I have seen such tricks used at otherpools. Our math is perfectly perfect tested very much and enough. also we are offering live stats like cgminer does.

Bytheway we will update soon the wallet. This is not big update, not mandatory one, i collected enough data from the community. So our new concept is "green future" :-)

b0oMeR

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:59:00 AM

Yes i am aware there is about 10 cryptos using X11 we will make sure including them in the pool. I also believe all cryptos should use x11 or other asic resistant and gpu firendly algos. This is less harm to eco system and fit our goals.

As you notice ecc multi pool designed to mine every algo, there is select box for this option, you'll see there more algo in the close future.

It looks to me early miners again will benefit most. But we need to educate miners, they should mine as a investment, mine today sell tomorrow does not help much to ECC. So i'll place necessary warnings in the pool for the miners.

Our pool is scientific one on math calculations and we are ready to confront trolls and fuds will follow after that. I know many pool is not transparent enough, your revenues depends on the pool owners choice at background. There are many tricks one can do on the pool to cheat miners. Our pool transparency will allow and hopefully finish the worries on this area first time. I have seen such tricks used at otherpools. Our math is perfectly perfect tested very much and enough. also we are offering live stats like cgminer does.

Bytheway we will update soon the wallet. This is not big update, not mandatory one, i collected enough data from the community. So our new concept is "green future" :-)

Hey hostmaster,

I'm trying to create my >command on pool 666 however it its giving me unexpected error,

Does it not work on certain browsers or something.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:09:26 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 05:45:55 AM by hostmaster

Hey hostmaster,

I'm trying to create my >command on pool 666 however it its giving me unexpected error,

pool is offline now, when it's offline returns such an error at command builder. You should try again later. I also sometimes inform here when is online.
b0oMeR

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:50:35 AM

Hey hostmaster,

pool is offline now, when it's offline returns such an error at command builder. You should try again later. I also sometimes inform here when is online.

Your nice and quick with replies! Thanks for that
Your hardwork and dedication will pay off soon buddy!  Grin

jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:52:29 AM

Hostmaster, there is still big future for ECC coin. Looking at all the scam POS coins, this coin stands out as very fair with no premine and long and fair mining period.

I indeed would clean up the main post (make one link to a different page with all the articles from the main page, so people interested can still click on it), focus on the new multipool with new features. Focus on honesty of the coin, focus on the enviromental friendly aspect of it.

The price is very nice for new investors, 3 satoshi looks like bottom to me.
laduqu

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:00:53 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:12:33 AM by laduqu

Mined  Roll Eyes https://i.imgur.com/mQsk9TK.jpg :X who's your daddy Smiley
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:33:07 AM

Hostmaster, there is still big future for ECC coin. Looking at all the scam POS coins, this coin stands out as very fair with no premine and long and fair mining period.

I indeed would clean up the main post (make one link to a different page with all the articles from the main page, so people interested can still click on it), focus on the new multipool with new features. Focus on honesty of the coin, focus on the enviromental friendly aspect of it.

The price is very nice for new investors, 3 satoshi looks like bottom to me.

Thanks jorrr,  Grin You made very good observations on ECC. I cleaned yesterday OP some parts, will get in to better shape in the future. I did not lost links but separated them on outside file for future progress. ;-)

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:35:58 AM

Hi guys

It's time to take ECCoin to the next level.
I made a twitter account for promoting ECCoin and do some giveaways.
Please join my twitter and RETWEET amap!!!

I will start the first giveaway today and will use 10.000.000 ECC from my own wallet for that purpose...
Details will follow later, here on twitter and on reddit!

Please join here and don't forget...RETWEET!

https://twitter.com/ECCoinpromotion

Today is the first day of a new beginning!!!

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:38:58 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 08:51:48 AM by hostmaster

Hey hostmaster,

Your nice and quick with replies! Thanks for that
Your hardwork and dedication will pay off soon buddy!  Grin

Enjoy, i like what i do. I expect from the community to communicate basiclly, so we can make this thread the biggest one in BTT.

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:41:57 AM

Hi guys

I will start the first giveaway today and will use 10.000.000 ECC from my own wallet for that purpose...

Very good. Just tweeted on this https://twitter.com/eccoin/status/463236792163270656

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:54:57 AM

Thanks mate...many retweets :-)

b0oMeR

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:02:08 AM

Hi guys

Sounds great!
Retweeted and commented! Smiley
b0oMeR

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:09:10 AM

Get ready to fud and trolls about ECC, because we are really starting soon with the Pool :-)

Haha it seems like its already creeping up.

This multipool will be insane  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:29:13 AM

An article by The Cryptocurrency Times about ECC coin, describing that it is quite an active and well marketed coin, but at the same time bogged down by inflation. http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/ecc-coin-a-promising-coin-which-is-being-bogged-down-by-inflation/

'Inflation' really has nothing to do with the price level. It is the level of demand, and the willingness to sell at a given price that discovers the value level. There can be any number of coins within reason (not like CENT for instance), and the price can rise on demand alone.

Higher PoS rates are a better encouragement for holders. The rate is tapered down by design, so it is not comparable to a currency inflation.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:34:25 AM

'Green Future'  is good.  We don't need to over emphasize ecology in the write-ups, but this slogan, colour, tree projects and 'Energy Conservation' tag will show that sufficiently.

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: