Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:31:56 PM

fine by me im just going to buy what i can as soon as my coinbase finishes depositing some btc.

wish i saved my money and bought now instead of 6. still good side is too see such cheap ecc as i want to buy all i can for the long run

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
pamises

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:32:55 PM

We are seeing eccoin lost his value, and people talking to buy more eccoin, because its cheap. I understand reasons for that hope: we have good things to be proud about.

But we should be able to answear this: why people must buy eccoin and doesnt buy another crypto? We know about it, and i see each day more people engaged with eccoin, but first of all we got to understand why we are falling, honestly.

My point: i think we are missing time and energy with things that dont make people engaged with eccoin. if we are good, why we fall? there are two possibilities:

1. eccoin isnt good enought
2. eccoin is good, but it doenst make people believe on it. so the problem is about communication.

If eccoin is good, we got to make things to make our communication better; if eccoin got to be better, we should make efforts to, first of all, make eccoin a stronger coin and, with that, make our communication better.

i do believe in eccoin. i do believe in hostmasters work. but, honestly, market is market, and all this things arent enought right now. and we got to understand our failures...

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:59:11 PM

ECC should see what sharecoin is doing. It seems a nice idea. See details here: https://sharexcoin.com/interests/about

In resume, the steps are:
1) Create its own exchange
2) Exchange creates its own coin, like Xecc or something, where 1 Xecc=1,000,000 eccs
3) Exchange pays interest for Xeccs sold

It could demolish sell walls too and rise ecc prices if whales buy Xeccs.

Good ideas. The sharecoin is a simply copy-paste coin, the dev did not even bother to change params from community coin, but they did good in marketing and especially with their own exchange.
jonesT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:27:10 AM

ECC should see what sharecoin is doing. It seems a nice idea. See details here: https://sharexcoin.com/interests/about

In resume, the steps are:
1) Create its own exchange
2) Exchange creates its own coin, like Xecc or something, where 1 Xecc=1,000,000 eccs
3) Exchange pays interest for Xeccs sold

It could demolish sell walls too and rise ecc prices if whales buy Xeccs.

Good ideas. The sharecoin is a simply copy-paste coin, the dev did not even bother to change params from community coin, but they did good in marketing and especially with their own exchange.

Yes. If ECC had its own exchange it could pay interest - as shareX does.
Think about it: ECC prices are low. It's better to get interest in ECCs than to let them lost value.
Many users would invest, even the whales would brake their sell walls to invest and this could rise ECC price.
This exchange could do the same for other coins, like mint, dark, doge and so on...

gaodaochu

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:50:51 AM

We are seeing eccoin lost his value, and people talking to buy more eccoin, because its cheap. I understand reasons for that hope: we have good things to be proud about.

But we should be able to answear this: why people must buy eccoin and doesnt buy another crypto? We know about it, and i see each day more people engaged with eccoin, but first of all we got to understand why we are falling, honestly.

My point: i think we are missing time and energy with things that dont make people engaged with eccoin. if we are good, why we fall? there are two possibilities:

1. eccoin isnt good enought
2. eccoin is good, but it doenst make people believe on it. so the problem is about communication.

If eccoin is good, we got to make things to make our communication better; if eccoin got to be better, we should make efforts to, first of all, make eccoin a stronger coin and, with that, make our communication better.

i do believe in eccoin. i do believe in hostmasters work. but, honestly, market is market, and all this things arent enought right now. and we got to understand our failures...

I don't think it's failure. I do believe in hostmasters work, so i want to get more ecc at low price, such as 1 satoshi. It will reduce some people who not believe it, and make more profit to who believe it. I hope the dev team insist their development target.  go for it
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:20:11 AM

Hostmaster, if i need to swith coin on X11 algo i need everytime generate command line in command builder ?
pamises

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:58:30 AM

I don't think it's failure. I do believe in hostmasters work, so i want to get more ecc at low price, such as 1 satoshi. It will reduce some people who not believe it, and make more profit to who believe it. I hope the dev team insist their development target.  go for it

I dont think its failure too. But, at same time, i think that "profit" involve demand. But here i mean profit as increase eccoins range. Profit, for us, is make eccoin a big coin, that all people accept and use as a payment method. a cryptocoin, like every coin, has intrinsic value, depending on it quantity. so, i dont expect eccoins value go to 90 satoshis, sell it and make profit with that. its too little to think about it. but, at same time, we should grow and, to grow, we should increase a demand for eccoin.

and here is the point. if the project is good, why a demand doesnt increase?

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:17:29 AM

Hey if ECC is not successful it's because of my PR mistakes. What a pity, i am not so much educated on this. I have willingness but i must still miss some key data. I should admit ECC was not transparent enough. I spend premines to wrong people. My organizations mostly failed. My targets was mostly wrong. I dont speak good business english. Embarrassed My reality and expectations and public's was not same. I should do the product more fit the eco system realities. Now all i can think few people should buy majority of ECCs at these cheap prices and get it to a better place. So we can fire-up our pool project on it.

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:19:47 AM

Hostmaster, if i need to swith coin on X11 algo i need everytime generate command line in command builder ?
Yes you should do so. Because your wallet is in "the username" generated. For each different coin you should use different command.

cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:23:52 AM

Hey if ECC is not successful it's because of my PR mistakes. What a pity, i am not so much educated on this. I have willingness but i must still miss some key data. I should admit ECC was not transparent enough. I spend premines to wrong people. My organizations mostly failed. My targets was mostly wrong. I dont speak good business english. Embarrassed My reality and expectations and public's was not same. I should do the product more fit the eco system realities. Now all i can think few people should buy majority of ECCs at these cheap prices and get it to a better place. So we can fire-up our pool project on it.

You must give the matter time. Remain as active.

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:28:07 AM

Dont be so harsh on yourself mate.
Even though mistakes happend, you seemed a legit and transparent guy.
The coin is only few weeks old and if we keep working on it, I am sure it will reach new heights.

Thinking time now  Grin
daywalkerneo

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:30:24 AM

yeah i noticed . but its ok ill fix the pr. i ve done a good job so far.

and its only gonna get better

ecc is gonna takeover btc in for retail transactions and as a crypto savings interest bearing proof of stake.

daywalkerneo

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:48:57 AM

seems like a good idea if we all stick with mining drk coin on pool666.com

Configuring SGMINER
Extract the downloaded zip-file wherever you want on your computer. Once you have a sgminer folder,
you can start preparing your BATCH file. This will start the miner along with your desired configuration
proper to the mining hardware you are using.
Open NOTEPAD, and start creating your batch executable. Some fields will require modifications; we will
cover that after this step.
Start by pasting the following

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344 -u
USERNAME.WORKERNAME -p WORKERPASSWORD --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 --lookup-gap 2 --
worksize 256 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1160 --gpu-memclock 1450

for some reason it works better for me when i removed the x11 part

You will need to replace USERNAME.WORKERNAME with the username and worker you have setup
earlier on the pool. Returning to our example, we would be entering “-u joeblow.123 -p pass1”
The thread-concurrency, I, lookup-gap, workersize, g, gpu-engine and gpu-memclock settings will differ
depending on the model of video card you are using for mining. Use the table below to find basic
settings for different types of cards.
Save the .txt file as ”sgstart.bat” and make sure to save it in your SGMINER’s folder. You can create a
shortcut from there to your desktop, but the BATCH file has to be in sgminer’s folder. Now that you are
all set, you can start mining! Simply double click your sgstart.bat file and enjoy mining X11!

Compared to scrypt, x11 has increased hashrate so what you want to aim for is;
R9 290x ~ 2.7Mh/s
R9 290 ~ 2.5Mh/s
R9 280x/ HD7970 ~ 2.3Mh/s
R9 270x/HD7950 ~ 1.4Mh/s

Mining software
In order to mine X11 coins, you will need to use a compatible mining software. They  recommend using
sph-sgminer 4.1.0 and up, as it supports the darkcoin (x11) kernel.
Here is a couple of links where you can grab SPH-SGMINER and download it to your PC:
 Official Forum Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0;all
 Windows (SPH):
https://mega.co.nz/#!XAYgiDbT!8dQtGr2H5C5JKbH9ljUn7oHzB9ij3If7HFCKmSEFw48
 Windows (Regular) : http://www.sgminerwindows.com/
 Linux Source (SPH): https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer
 Linux Source (Regular): https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer

daywalkerneo

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:56:31 AM

hd6970 -i 20 -w 256 gap 2 thread 8192 gpu powertune 20 gpu engine 970 gpu memclock 1400

hd 7950/ r9 270x -i 20 w 256 Thread Concurrency 32765 (works) enggine 1150 gpu memclock 1425

hd 7970/ r9 280x tc 8192 -I 13 lookup gap 2 -w 256 gap 2 gpu engine 1160 memclock 1450

r9 290 -i 20 -g1 --shaders 2048 2-gpu engine 1000-1100 gpu memclock 1250-1300

R9 290x -i 21 w 256  TC 32765 2 -gpu engine 1050 gpu memclock 1500

enjoy my fellow ECC millionaires have fun mining I know I am

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:19:07 AM

yeah i noticed . but its ok ill fix the pr. i ve done a good job so far.

and its only gonna get better

ecc is gonna takeover btc in for retail transactions and as a crypto savings interest bearing proof of stake.

Thanks, we are progressing.
http://drk.pool666.com/miners i see many miners, if we can find a block this will be great
pmabdsf

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:23:58 AM

Are we ready to officially launch the multipool?  And will all pay in ECC?  I looked at the DRK module and it seems to pay in DRK.  When we launch it we should do it in a new thread on the appropriate board and all support it with a lot of activity (replies on the board) to get people looking at it and noticing it.  I appreciate all that daywalkerneo is doing to build demand but a pool is the easiest and fastest way to supplement that.

NXT 15862282579517523866
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 09:55:23 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 10:05:58 AM by hostmaster

Are we ready to officially launch the multipool?  And will all pay in ECC?  I looked at the DRK module and it seems to pay in DRK.  When we launch it we should do it in a new thread on the appropriate board and all support it with a lot of activity (replies on the board) to get people looking at it and noticing it.  I appreciate all that daywalkerneo is doing to build demand but a pool is the easiest and fastest way to supplement that.
Pool is still under development, currently beta tests happening at %0 pool fee. Because of developing it from zero, step by step it progress, at the next step it will auto switch on profitability basis and you will be able to withdrawn coins in your user area (currently it auto send hourly) and next step comes payment as ECC.
cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:57:46 AM

Are we ready to officially launch the multipool?  And will all pay in ECC?  I looked at the DRK module and it seems to pay in DRK.  When we launch it we should do it in a new thread on the appropriate board and all support it with a lot of activity (replies on the board) to get people looking at it and noticing it.  I appreciate all that daywalkerneo is doing to build demand but a pool is the easiest and fastest way to supplement that.
Pool is still under development, currently beta tests happening at %0 pool fee. Because of developing it from zero, step by step it progress, at the next step it will auto switch on profitability basis and you will be able to withdrawn coins in your user area and next step comes payment as ECC.

My Idea
ECC Coin the first POS Anonymous Currency Based on Ring Signatures???

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
LeBarton

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:35:18 AM

Pool is still under development, currently beta tests happening at %0 pool fee. Because of developing it from zero, step by step it progress, at the next step it will auto switch on profitability basis and you will be able to withdrawn coins in your user area and next step comes payment as ECC.

My Idea
+1 The coin should keep implementing new features like that one
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:41:36 AM

My Idea
Is that an easy thing to implement?
If so lets do it and create some buzzz
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: